Status: Finished 10/20/11.

Perfectly Messed Up

Skittle-Like Heaven

Skyla's POV

It felt as though a boulder had been lifted off my shoulders as cliche as it sounds. Today was going to be an actual good day, and Sheena was going to wonder why. I was willing to tell her today, and I knew things were going to get crazy, in a good way.

"Hi, Sheena!" I said cheerfully, which was a bit out of character for me.

"Hey Skyla, how are you? You seem different, in a good way, of course."

It better be.

"Amazing, actually."

"What happened?"

"Well, last night, I went for a walk and I ended up singing Simple Plan as you know. On the fourth song, I started bawling, and Pierre Bouvier came to my aid and asked me if he wanted to go to his house to talk!"

"Holy ravioli! And you did?"

"Yep. We talked about my problems, and he talked about his. I only spoke because he made a deal, but it took a while. He saw right through my attitude and saw how much I was hurting, and that I was hiding. I gave him my number!!"

She was speechless.

"We totally have to talk after work. I'm actually the only receptionist in today, so I have to order in."

"Okay. Hopefully, I can wait."

"I'll see you, later!"

"See you, then!"

She smiled.

The rest of the day went by fast, and I was so happy to go home, After I showered, dressed and dried my hair, my cell rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Skyla."

"Hey, what's up?"

"Can I come over yet?"

"Yeah. I was just about to call you about coming over."

"Sweet. I'll be over soon. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and began to dance, and by the way, I'm a great dancer. After a few minutes, I sat down because I was dizzy and hungry. It was 7:30, anyway. I ordered Chinese food, for a change. I was beginning to get sick of pizza, and I loved pizza. I now couldn't wait for my best friend to come over for our much needed and deserved sleepover. Before I knew it, someone was already at the door.

"Come in!"

She dropped her belongings to the floor and ran to me, tackling me in the process.

"I see you're happy to see me." I said.

"That's an understatement!" she said laughing.

"Yeah, it is." I agreed.

"Did you get food?"

"I ordered Chinese."

"Yes! I love you!"

"I love you, too." I said laughing.

We sat our asses down on the couch and began to talk.

"Can I hear more about your night with Pierre last night?" she said suggestively.

"It wasn't like that!"

"From the way you were talking this morning, it sounded like it."

"I felt way better though afterward."

"At least you got that. Do you like him in any way?"

"I'm not sure, but I can at least trust him."

"Great! That's such an improvement."

I giggled. The food soon came and all was perfect. All we needed now were some skittles, soda, junk food and energy drinks. I know, I know. It's a bit much, but at least we don't have work tomorrow. To tell you the truth, I secretly wanted Pierre to call, and with my luck, he would. For once, I had good luck, and I did not want it to disappear. I grabbed the sugar and junk food and sat down to watch Halloween(the original), a favorite of ours.

"Do you have any idea, how happy, I am that we have off tomorrow?" she asked.

"Yep, because I'm that happy."

"Maybe we could hang out or perhaps, Pierre will call or we could all get together!"

"You're a bit excited, and besides that's the sugar talking, sweetheart." I said in denial.

"Nope, it isn't."

We focused our eyes on the screen, shortly after I turned the lights out. Halfway through, my cell rang, scaring the shit out of me.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, it's Pierre."

I paused the movie.

"Hey!" Sheena said wrestling me for the remote.

I wasn't giving it up.

"Hey, could you hold on a second?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." he replied.

I turned to her.

"No! I'm on the fucking phone!" I said covering the mouthpiece.

"You know, you're such a bitch!"

"So are you!"

"Who are you talking to anyway?"

"Pierre." I whispered.

"Oh, sorry."

"You better be."

"I'm back." I said uncovering the phone.

"What was the commotion?"

"I paused the movie, and my best friend was mad, causing us to have a little confrontation."

"I was more than mad Skyla!" she screamed in the background.

"Did you hear that?" I asked.

"Yeah. Is she always that way?"

"No, but I still love her when she is."

He laughed.

"Anyways, I was wondering if you'd like to hang out tomorrow?"

"Sounds awesome."

"You could bring your friend if you want."

"Sure. Where and when shall we meet you, Mr. Bouvier?"

"Panera Bread at one."

"Sounds good to me. See you, then."

"Later."

I hung up and squealed.

"What was that about?"

"You and I are going to Panera Bread tomorrow to meet Pierre and his friends."

"Sweet!"

The Next Day

I was so exuberant about tomorrow, and we didn't even head to bed till four, but whatever.
I had to look my best, which was definitely not the way I looked the other night. That was a complete and utter disaster. I put on my black and white skirt and my classic Misfits slim fit tee with black, red and white custom Converse. I put on my usual make-up, which wasn't too heavy just red and white eye shadow, mascara, deep pink lipstick and a little eyeliner. Sheena on the other hand, had tight black pants and a Mindless Self Indulgence slim fit tee, with her black slip-ons with red and pink hearts. Her make-up consisted of heavy eyeliner, mascara and glittery lipgloss.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ready."

We headed off to Panera Bread in my black PT Cruiser. When we got inside, they were already there and Pierre looked more gorgeous than I imagined.

Wait. Do I have a crush on him?

Yeah, you do.


Thanks for telling me, I thought sarcastically, but in reality, my mind was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this is going a bit slow. It will pick up.

Skyla's Outfit
Sheena's Outfit