Status: Finished 10/20/11.

Perfectly Messed Up

Smooth and Tough, Like Laffy Taffy

The minute we stepped in there, we saw Pierre and the rest of Simple Plan sitting at a table in the back. I took a quick look at Sheena to see what she was thinking, and I found out that she couldn't stop smiling and was staring at David. I rolled my eyes and poked her in the stomach to get her attention.

"What?!" she nearly shouted.

"Will you stop staring at David like that? He and everyone else is going to freak out or
something like it." I whispered.

"I'm sorry, but I can't help it. I mean, look at him!" she said, now in the same tone.

I thought of Pierre and agreed with her. I just nodded.

"Thank you."

"Let's go!"

We high-fived and were set on trying not to flirt so much and be googly-eyed. We were just going to enjoy ourselves as much as possible. Knowing Sheena though, she'd try and get David's numbers, which was very likely. Let's say about, 99.9% is the likelihood of it happening. They immediately stopped talking to another and looked up at us right when we stepped in front of the table, looking as sweet and innocent as possible. I smiled.

"Hey." Pierre said.

"Hey." I said, shyly.

"Let me introduce you to everyone."

"This is Sebastien."

He pointed to the guy beside him with short light brown hair. Then, he pointed to the guy with black hair, who was obviously David, next was Jeff with no hair and last, but not least was Chuck with hair similar, but it was shorter, to Seb. They hadn't changed much from the last time that I saw them on MTV.

"This is the one and only Skyla."

I got heys from all of the guys.

"Anyways, this is Sheena, my bestest friend in the world. It's nice to meet everyone.'

"Hey everybody, and like Skyla said it's nice to meet everybody." she giggled.

I knew that she couldn't hold it in, but in truth, I couldn't really blame her.
We sat at the huge table with me beside Pierre, while Sheena was across from me.
After sitting our stuff down, all seven of us went up and ordered our food. What was exciting about being here, besides being around Pierre, was the food. I ordered my favorite soup, broccoli and cheese, a turkey and cheese focaccia sandwich with lettuce, an apple and of course, grape juice and paid for it. Only a few minutes later, after grabbing napkins, my order was ready, and I took it to the table and sat down. David was sitting there already. He smiled at me.
I smiled back. Soon enough, every person was back, and I began eating.

"Skyla, you know that you didn't have to wait." Pierre said.

"I know, but I just wanted to be polite."

He turned back happily and began to eat. I noticed that David kept glancing at Sheena. It was cute to say the least, and she was doing the same. After the past couple of days, I found out that not one person in this world can hide how they feel, especially towards someone they may have a crush on or get to know or even love.

"So, Skyla, what do you do for a living?" Pierre asked.

"I'm a veterinary technician up at the clinic here."

"How old are you? You look quite young." Sebastien asked.

"I'm actually 21. I went to the Vet Tech Institute in Pittsburgh. It was 18 months, nonstop, with only a week in June and a week for Christmas. They even helped me get that job."

"Cool. Were you born in Pennsylvania?"

"Yeah."

"What about you Sheena?" David asked, purposefully, I'm sure.

"I'm 21, Skyla and I were born in the same town, we went to different schools, but we ended up at the same place. I just went to college for a couple of years and ended up as a receptionist."

He smirked at her and she blushed. They definitely had a connection.
I looked at Pierre, and he placed his hand on my leg, very faintly, I must say. No one noticed, along with the giggle that was emitted from my mouth. I placed mine on top of his, and he grasped it. Conversations continued all around us, but all that I focused on was Pierre and I. I was nervous but delighted at the same time.

"I'm so glad that I met you. I already know that I can trust you." he said.

"How can you be so sure?"

"Will you come outside with me?"

I felt odd.

"Sure."

Our lunches were already devoured, so we threw them out on the way. Now outside, it was just me, Pierre and my purse. Oh, forget the fucking purse, it wasn't important.

"I'll answer your question now. You've been through horrible situations, worse than what I
just went through a few days ago, but I do know this. We have trust issues, and it seems
as though, we're comfortable with each other. What do you think?"

I thought about it thoroughly, to make sure that I didn't say anything I'd regret or was stupid.
It was a hard subject for me, and to think about it, was incredibly tough.

"I agree with everything, and I trust you too."

He hugged me, and I let out a huge breath.

"Thank you." I said.

"Why are you saying thank you?"

"As cheesy as it sounds, you've saved me and changed me."

"You're welcome." he said kissing my cheek.

This was the oddest feeling. I wanted to ask him something quite daring.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

He was emotionless for a few seconds.

Smooth, Skyla, real smooth.

"Yes, why not?"

I kissed him hard on the lips, tackling him to the ground. The way he kissed back was filled with the utmost passion and left me breathless, but for once it was in a good way. At this time, my best friend and his friends watching us. It was about time, they came looking for us, but I think they truly wanted to give us time. We must be completely predictable.

"Hi!" I exclaimed.

Sheena smirked at me, go figure and David smirked at Pierre. These two were obviously made for each other, but the question was, were they actually together?

"Hey, guys."

We both stood up, holding hands.

"Anyway, is everybody up for heading to the park?" Chuck asked.

"Actually, I have the worst headache in the world, so unfortunately no." Sheena asked.

I knew there was a plan in there, and she knew what I was thinking.

"Ok. Anybody else up for it?"

Only a few hands went up. Just guess whose didn't.

"I'll go with Sheena to make sure that she's okay." David said.

"I guess that we'll meet up with you guys later." Jeff told us.

As soon as they drove out of the parking lot in the car the guys came in and were out of close view, Sheena and David placed their hands together.

"What's your plan?" I asked.

"I was thinking we could hang out at Skyla's apartment. Sound good to you lovebirds?"

"Yes, very good." Pierre and I answered together.

At Skyla's Apartment

It was just Sheena and me in the bathroom. We really needed to talk.

"So, what's up with you and David?" I asked suggestively.

She blushed.

"We played footsie, there was instant attraction, we couldn't stop stealing glances and we got each other's numbers." she nearly shrieked.

"I noticed you two glancing at each other. Do you two kiss?"

"Yes!!"

"Yay!!"

"I know!!"

We laughed.

"Let's go. I bet they miss us already. " I said, trying not to laugh.

She stifled, as well. This day couldn't get any better, but I absolutely wanted it to.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that there hasn't been Pierre's POV in a while, so I'll put one in the next chapter. Also, the more people that read and comment, everyone will get virtual cookies and I'll be much happier!! Thanks so much!!