Status: Finished 10/20/11.

Perfectly Messed Up

Breathing and Breaking Out

Pierre's POV

It has been a few months since Skyla and I professed our love to each other.
We haven't been too intimate because we want to be careful. Besides, she
is barely into her new career as a veterinary technician and has been
hurt before. I don't want to take any chances with her because she is
incredibly special and doesn't deserve to be broken again. I just wonder how
she's going to be once we go on tour again in a couple of weeks. About five minutes
later, the doorbell rings. I wasn't expecting anybody. As soon as I open the door,
arms and legs wrapped around me.

"It's good to see you, too." I said laughing.

"I love you." she said while kissing me.

"I love you, too."

I kissed her back.

"I wasn't expecting you or anyone for that matter."

"But you're happy that I'm here, right?"

"Of course I am, I always am. You're irresistible."

She giggled, while I moved towards the couch.

"What were your plans today?" she asked inquisitively.

"Well, I was planning on writing and singing today."

"Cool."

"I'm going to go upstairs to grab what I need. So how about you go into the basement
and wait for me."

"Sounds good to me."

While I picked up my notebook, a pen and my cell phone, I heard singing
coming from downstairs and it was beautiful. The minute I stepped into
the basement, it stopped and she covered her mouth.

"Why did you stop?"

"You scared me."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. You know, the first time we met I was singing."

She said reaching for my hands.

"Yeah. That was a hard time for both of us too." I said.

"I don't like to think about it."

"Why?"

"That was a hard day for me."

"It was for me too, but it was the day we saved each other."

Tears filled her eyes and I held her close.

"Your voice is beautiful."

"Thank you." she whispered.

"You're welcome." I whispered back.

She knocked my writing material out of my hands and pushed me onto the couch.

"Look who's feisty." I said excitedly.

"Mmhmm." she said sucking on my ear.

I couldn't help but moan.

"Are you trying to distract me?"

"I'm trying to inspire you. Is it working?"

"Yep."

We sat on the couch as I quickly picked up what I had dropped. After five minutes of thinking, something came to mind.

"How would you like to sing in a song?"

Her mouth was wide open before an ear-splitting scream emitted from her mouth.
I covered my ears.

"Sorry." she said, while her cheeks turned red.

"It's okay. Do you realize how much screaming that I've been around?"

"Come to think of it, yeah."

She sat there still, tapping her feet against the wooden floor and biting her lip. She looked so cute that I wish I was taping it.

Skyla's POV

I sat there and thought that I was annoying, but obviously, I wasn't. Usually, people would be fed up with me by now, after fifteen minutes, but not my boyfriend. He must really love me. I laughed to myself.

"What are you laughing about?" he asked.

"I can't believe that you're not annoyed by me yet.."

"Why would I be?" he asked curiously.

"Usually people would be already. I've experienced that many times."
I said like it was the smartest thing in the world.

"Is that so?"

"Yes." I said confidently.

"I'm not annoyed by you yet."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Why was I getting mean? Was I on my period?

At that moment, I collapsed.

What seemed like minutes later, I was lying on the couch, with a washcloth on my forehead.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You fainted after asking me, What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Oh ok. I just want to let you know that I didn't mean that. I'm sorry."

"You don't need to say sorry." he said while stroking my face.

I pulled his face towards mine and kissed him hard, with getting a response, a very positive response at that.

"Feeling better?" he asked as I sat in his lap.

"Mmmhm, but I do think that I have my period. I'll be right back."

I was right, and I finished doing what I had to do and came back to find that he wasn't there. I walked back up to find him sitting in his bedroom, putting his notebook back into his drawer by his bed. I snuck up beside him and tried to scare him. It didn't work. What do you expect? At least there's the attraction. Haha.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Why did you come upstairs? I came back to find out that you weren't there. I was sad." I faked the babyface.

"I'm sowwy." he said kissing me softly on the lips.

"It's okay. I forgive you."

I kissed him back.

"Well, anyways, I couldn't concentrate."

"Why?"

"I have something to ask you ."

"What is it?"

I hoped that it wasn't anything bad. I didn't need another horrible thing happened to me. I just wouldn't be able to handle it.

"Would you like to move in with me?"

What? Did he really just ask that?

"Uhh...wow. That's a big question you just laid on me." I exasperated.

I certainly had to think because I couldn't just blurt out the answer. I knew that I had to run it through my mind. We do love each other, but we've only been dating for three months and he is on tour a lot and in the studio. My brain was going to explode from all of the thinking.

Alright, I'm ready. Here I go!

"Yes."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait. I've just had major writer's block and consumed by school so please forgive me.