Status: Finished 10/20/11.

Perfectly Messed Up

Sweating Out All The Bad Stuff

"Yes." I replied.

Right after I said it, Pierre pounced on me and began kissing me like a maniac, but I enjoyed it as crazy as it was. He is a wild, but romantic man that I cannot live without.

"So, you're happy?" I asked sarcastically, trying not to laugh, but I couldn't help it.

"Very much so."

I kissed him back just as passionately as he kissed me.

"What do you want to do now?" he asked.

"I was going to start packing and I was wondering if you'd help me?"

"I'll help. Do you want to leave now?"

"Yes. Let's go."

We left and within ten minutes, we were back at my apartment.

"This shouldn't take too long, just to let you know."

"Oh, I'm not worried about that at all."

"Ok then, let's get started."

There wasn't too much at my apartment, so packing things up only took an hour. I couldn't move out yet since I had to do paperwork, but that wouldn't take long once it happened. It would be two weeks till I could officially move in; two long ass weeks. I fell onto my bed, tired.

"Tired?" he asked, standing in front of me.

"How did you guess?"

My attitude was the same way it was when I met Pierre, and that wasn't a good thing.

I couldn't believe that I agreed to this. I can't believe I'm trusting a man. I can't even believe that I'm in a stranger's house!! Oh, just shut up Skyla! He's Pierre Bouvier, and you listen to fucking Simple Plan for God's sake! You practically know the guy! My mind argued with me, the whole time.

"No, I don't know him!" I said out loud.

Shit. I mean, oops. He gave me an odd look.

"Sorry, my mind's arguing with me." I said slightly laughing.

I'm laughing? Are you serious? I must be losing my goddamned mind. He laughed along with me. I had to admit, it made me feel good about myself.

"I know what you mean. It happens to me from time to time."

"No! Really?"

"Yes. It happens a lot when I'm writing songs."

"I guess I can see that."

"It's good to see you happy again."

This is proof that there just may be good guys out there.

"Thanks. Me too. I thought that I'd end up in the hospital."

Did I just say that? Yeah, Skyla, you idiot. You did. I hate my brain sometimes.

Just then, he looked at me with a concerned face.

"Skyla?"

"What?"

"Why do you think that?"

"You wouldn't want to know."

"Why?"

"Are you now gonna ask, where, when and how?" I said sarcastically.

"Skyla, I barely know you, but I know you're hurting and you're hiding it."

"Get the hell away from me!"

He's not getting it out of me. If he's not Sheena, then no. I started to walk out the door, when he stopped me.

"If you leave now, you're just gonna break down again!"

"How would you know?! You don't know the shit that I've been through! You should be surprised, I even agreed to come in here!" I said as tears began to drop.

"I know when someone needs a shoulder to cry on."


I sighed and opened my eyes. I hadn't even realized that I had shut my eyes.
Now, he was laying beside me, touching my face.

"What are you thinking about?"

It's like he totally ignored my attitude.

"I was thinking about my attitude that I was giving you."

"I don't have a problem with it because I know how tired you are."

A tear slipped from my eye.

"Please don't cry. It hurts me to see you this way."

"I can't help it. I'm also thinking about that first day with you."

He kissed my forehead and I began to cry on his shoulder.
I was hoping that he wouldn't discover that I was upset about him leaving in three weeks.

"Everything will be okay and so will you, do you believe me?"

"Of course I do, but I'm going to miss you."

What he had just said already given away that he knew what I was upset about. He knows me too well already. He began rocking me for a half hour until I calmed down.

"Any better?" he asked.

"Yeah. Thanks."

We kissed and soon it began to turn into some serious making out. When he began to nibble on my earlobe, I moaned.

I moaned? Am I really going this far? Am I ready to go farther?

"Are you ready to go the whole way?" he asked, out of breath.

This is the sexiest that I've ever seen him, causing me to be so turned on.

"Fuck yes."

In a matter of seconds, clothes flew and we were on our way. Later that evening, he woke to his cell ringing, and so did I.

"Hello?" he asked.

I groaned.

"Pierre, where the hell are you?"

"David, I'm a little occupied at that moment."

I wondered what David would think of that. He sounded frustrated and pissed off.

"What do you mean occupied?"

"I'm doing laundry and dishes."

"You doing chores? That's hilarious."

"Well, it's true. What's going on?"

"I thought something was wrong since I couldn't get a hold of you."

"I'm fine, don't you worry."

"Okay. Talk to you later then."

I began to giggle.

"Bye."

"Bye."

He hung up.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey."

"Ready to eat?"

"Yep."

I rose out of bed and felt vulnerable, but when I saw Pierre, I kept blushing and salivating.

Two Weeks Later

I was officially out of my apartment and into his. We were perfectly in synch and nothing was going to tear apart the complicated puzzle that was our relationship, even the fact that Simple Plan was going back on tour in a week.

We just need to spend as much time together as possible, Skyla. You two can do this.

I silently nodded. This was going to be hard on Sheena too, but at least when Pierre and David leave, we can get used to our men being gone for a while.