Status: Finished 10/20/11.

Perfectly Messed Up

Sorting and Dealing

Today was the day that they were leaving for their tour that was three months long. Sheena and I were at the airport until they absolutely had to leave. When their flight was called, everyone but Pierre and David left for the plane. While I was tangled up in Pierre's arms, Sheena was all wrapped up in David's. For the first time in a long time, I saw tears coming out of her eyes, which caused me to cry even more. If Sheena's ever crying, that means she's really sad and/or upset, so that's serious. She must really love David, not to mention she just moved into his place, just a couple days after I moved into Pierre's. I didn't even bother to put on make-up, which is so unlike me, but I had a good reason; I didn't want my make-up to run.

"I can't believe that you have to leave already." I choked through tears.

"I'll be back before you know it." he said, drying my tears, while tears ran down his face.

"But, but...it doesn't help me from missing you tons!!"

"Oh baby...I'll miss you too, like you wouldn't believe."

I was sure the same things were going on with my best friend and my boyfriend's best friend, but it was like we were in our own world, our own alternate world by ourselves.

"Guys! Let's go already!" Chuck shouted.

"Shut up Chuck!" Pierre and David said in unison.

I was stuck to him like crazy glue, and I wasn't prepared to let him go. Hell, it wasn't even something you could prepare for, even if you wanted to. He caressed my face gently and kissed me tenderly on the lips with me kissing back equally.

"Be strong, okay? I love you." he said.

"I will. I promise with all my heart. I love you too."

With one last hug and one last kiss, he left with David following soon after.
We stood there until their flight was finished boarding. I needed a hug badly and she could sense that, so she gave me a hug, crying again.

"We'll get through this one way or another, okay? Don't you worry. I'm trying my best not to worry, even though it's hard. I love David so much. I want to spend the rest of my life with him."

I nodded and wiped her tears. She smiled as we slowly stopped crying.

"Let's get going. This is depressing me." I said.

We decided on the way home that we should take turns staying at each other's apartments during them touring, so we wouldn't be lonely. That night we were at my and Pierre's apartment in the living room, eating ice cream and watching movies. During the second movie, we got into some interesting topics.

"Hey Skyla, what did you think of Pierre when you first met him?"

That day, more like night, drifted back into my brain, involuntarily.

"Well, I thought he was caring, but I was still unsure since I still didn't trust men. Now, I do. He changed that for me."

I smiled and blushed while thinking about him.

"Aww... you guys must really love each other."

I nodded, not able to wipe the smile off of my face.

"Ok, my turn. What did you think of David when you saw him at Panera Bread?"

"I thought he was so gorgeous and cute and sweet. I wanted to talk to him so badly! I think he felt the same way."

"Aww...love at first sight!"

I clapped.

"So, anyway, I know that I shouldn't be asking this, but...did you and Pierre...you know..?"

"Sheena!!"

I whacked her with a nearby pillow, laughing my ass off.

"I'm sorry, but a couple of weeks ago at work, you had this smirk on your face all day."

"Okay...I'll tell you. Yes!"

"Oh my God! How was it?"

I couldn't believe that I was actually answering this.

"Amazing!"

I blushed the deepest of reds after saying that.

"That's great!"

"Anyways...have you and David had sex?"

"Yep and it was unbelievably orgasmic!"

I was having one of the best times of my life, not counting the ones with Pierre, of course. Hehe. I began to think that maybe time without our men wouldn't be that hard after all.