Status: Complete

Xerox Emotions

Part 11

I was due June 21, only two days away. Manson had pretty much forced me to lay in bed for the last 10 days. Of course, he’d lay in bed with me, so it was all alright. "Brian, I’m scared." I admitted. "What’s the matter, my love?" "It’s just the baby thing, I don’t know if I’m ready yet, I’m scared." I confessed. "Honey, I’m going to be with you the entire time, holding your hand. Just think, you, me and a beautiful baby Marilyn." He said, holding me close. "Yes, that sounds amazing." I replied.
Brian had arranged to have some friends over that day for lunch. "Jeordie says he’s sorry he couldn’t make it but would like to come for dinner, is that ok sweetie?" Manson asked. "Sure, that’s fine. I replied, scraping the lunch dishes in the sink." "Go sit down, Rhiannon, I’ve told you I don’t want you doing anything!" He sternly barked. I couldn’t help but laugh. He is so cute when he pretends to be pissed. "Ok, I will."
Dinner that night went ok. Jeordie had been coming around every few days, more often now. I didn’t see him that often because Manson always kept me in the bedroom, confined to bed rest but it was almost like he was trying to keep me away from him.
"Hey, Rhiannon." "Hello Twiggy!" I greeted as he came through the door at 8 that evening. "You’re looking good." He said. "Thank you." "I bet you can’t wait to have that baby." Twiggy said. "Yeah, it will be good, I won’t be huge anymore." Brian came up and wrapped his arms around me, I turned around to kiss him, noticing Jeordie’s sad eyes. "Dinner is ready, my little princess." Manson announced as he held me in his arms.
The conversation went well, everything seemed fine. "Rhiannon, can I talk to you for a minute?" Brian asked. "Sure, what’s on your mind, hun?" "It’s Jeordie, I’ve known for a while that he likes you, he told me so when the day we got married." "Do you like him?" He asked. "As a friend, you know you are the only one for me, Brian." "I know but still." He responded. "Sweetie, I love you." I said. "I love you too." He replied.
The three of us sat at the table playing cards. I had been cramping all evening but it was just getting worse. Something wet spilled on the wooden chair I was sitting on. I looked to see that nothing toppled over. "Bri, I think my water broke.." He looked. "I would say so, let’s get to the hospital!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Stay calm, honey, it’s alright." Manson said as I lay on the hospital bed in an ugly light green gown. "I look like a cow in this thing!" I complained. He chuckled. "You’re having a baby and you’re worried about what you look like?" He asked. "Yes." Well, you look absolutely beautiful. I’d fuck you right now if I could." Manson stated in my ear, warm breath hitting it as he rubbed my hand. Jeordie awkwardly sat there on the other side. "Twiggs, you can go home if you want." Manson told him. "I think I will sit in the waiting room with John." He said back. That's when it all began. 11:37 PM June 19.
♠ ♠ ♠
Read the next chapter to find out more!