Status: Complete

Xerox Emotions

Part 13

"I love babies!" Twiggy said, holding Mary. "Great." Manson sarcastically said, taking Marilyn back into his arms. Twiggy pouted. "She's my daughter, not yours." Manson said as he handed the baby to me. A knock came at the door. "Where's my grandchild?" A woman's voice asked. "Hey mom." Manson said. "Oh, there she is!" Barb exclaimed, running toward Mary and me. "Do you want to hold her?" I asked. "Oh, yes, I would love to! She's gorgeous; an angel straight from heaven! I remember when Brian was a baby!" She announced. Hugh stepped behind her. "What's her name?" He asked. "Marilyn Sierra Warner, but we just call her "Mary." I replied as Brian sat next to me on the couch."Well, Hugh and I will be staying for a few days to help take care of the little one!" Barb stated. "So will I." Twiggy said. The baby started to cry, Barb handed her back to me. Mary immediately quieted then. "I think she's hungry." Jeordie said. "Twiggy, you're just hoping she's going to whip them out here so you can watch." Brian hissed. Twiggy blushed. "I'll be in the other room with Mary." I said. "Sweetie, don't worry, it's nothing we haven't seen before." Brian's mother said. Manson handed me a blanket to cover up with. Twiggy stared. Brian fake coughed and snarled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mary began crying again. "I'll get her." I whispered as Brian and I were cuddling at midnight. "No, you stay here; I will bring her to you." He sternly told me. Suddenly, it stopped. "I'm going to see her." I said. "Honey, just stay." Manson said. "I just want to see my daughter, I will be right back." I replied. I walked out of bed and down the stairs to Marilyn's room.
Peeping into the nursery, I noticed that the light was on. Twiggy sat in the rocking chair with Mary. "For faster sleep, for faster sleep. Sleep with a gun, sleep with a gun." He quietly sang as he fed her from a bottle. His blankets and sleeping bag were sprawled out on the floor by her crib. Jeordie's eyes looked tired but he seemed content.
"What was it?" Brian asked. "Nothing, Twiggy was taking care of her." I said. "Oh, well that's good." Manson said. His parents had to leave early because Hugh was called in to work.
Brian was a huge help, he did a lot of things around the house. Jeordie left after a week of staying at our house. Mary was healthy and thriving and I was in pain but healing. Brian was an amazing father; he sang and held our daughter almost all the time, they were very close. Every day he would lay down and Mary would lay on his chest, Manson quietly singing. When he was watching tv, Mary would be on his lap or in his arms.
"If you don’t want me to go on tour next summer, I don’t have to; we can cancel it." Manson offered as I rocked Mary in the rocking chair. "No, sweetie, no, keep making and performing music." I replied, running my fingers through his sleek dark hair, feeling the one side that was shaved. I don’t want to leave you all alone with Mary." Brian told me. "Honey, it’s fine. Besides, I have something very special planned for you when you get back." I responded with a wink. He passionately kissed me on the mouth. "Ok, my beautiful deadly doll." It seemed to be a point in our marriage where we loved each other more than ever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"How about we have another baby?" Manson asked one night after Marilyn fell asleep on my chest. "Brian, we just had this one 6 weeks ago." I pointed out. "I know but still." He said with a smile. "She looks just like you, the mismatched eyes and all." I stated. "Well, my eyes aren’t actually really mismatched; it’s just contacts." He smarted. I giggled. "I know but it’s just funny, she has one blue eye and one brown. Although she does have my blonde hair." I replied. "Yes, I can already see her teenage years are going to be a blast. Think of the guys who will stop at nothing to get her, her first serious boyfriend. Oh, I bet they will do all sorts of bad things! Sneaking out to go to parties, go on dates, premarital sex…" He said before I interrupted. "Like we used to do?" I asked. "Yes, like we use to do." Brian told me with a kiss. "You’ve got some huge knockers." He exclaimed, slipping his long, skinny fingers into my night shirt. Rubbing his crotch, I felt something hard.
"I’ve always wanted to try this." Manson whispered, removing my shirt and pulling off my bra. His talented fingers carefully rubbed and caressed my nipples just before replacing his hands with his warm, slobbery mouth. "Brian." I moaned as he sucked the warm milk from my engorged breasts. Running my fingers through his silky black hair, I held him close. "Is this taking off some of the pressure?" He asked. "Yes, much better; thank you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave some feedback! :)