Status: Complete

Xerox Emotions

Part 14

"Isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen?" I asked as I showed Manson our daughter in her new swimsuit. It was a one piece that looked like a strawberry, complete with a leaf water cap. "That's fucking adorable!" He exclaimed as I handed her to him. The three of us sat on a big picnic table under a large gazebo in the summer sun. I was gushing over Manson's cuteness as he rubbed sunscreen on Mary. "Daddy doesn't want his little girl to get a sun burn! Those are no fun." He told her, gently rubbing her baby sun lotion on her pale skin. We had bought a plastic kiddie pool for the cookout lunch. Manson handed her to me. "I can't believe you held your figure so fucking well. You are just as skinny now as you were before." Twiggy said. "Twiggy, when the fuck did you get here?" Manson asked. "You invited me over for lunch today, a week ago." "Oh, that's right." He replied. "Twiggy, it's not like I'm really old; I am 17." I said, sitting in my black and white skull bikini in the baby pool, holding Mary in the lukewarm, low water. She brought her rubber duckies and was fishing those around as she happily splashed in the water. "I know, but I'm just saying how lucky Brian is to have such a beautiful wife. I wish I was that lucky." Twiggy said.
Brian started the grill and took off his clothes down to his swim trunks, they matched my bikini. "sexy, Sexy!" I said as he revealed his bright, radiant tattoos and glowing pale skin. My skin matched his exactly. "You're pretty fucking hot yourself, let's have Twiggy watch the baby so we can go fuck!" He replied. Twiggy sat, filling the adult pool the rest of the way up.
"It's ready!" He called from a few feet away. Normally, our in ground pool would have been available but Brian had it covered up as soon as Marilyn was born, to ensure she wouldn't drown if she managed to get outback.
Putting Mary in a floating swim ring, Manson and I got in the big pool with Jeordie. We knew not to leave her unattended, but the swim ring made it easier to hold her in the warm water. Brian gently fished her around, Mary happily splashed her hands in the water. "come on, Rhiannon, join the fun!" He shouted. I went over and played as well, Twiggy sat on the other end of the pool, just watching. "The fire is ready!" Brian said, getting out to put the food on the grill.
"You are a very good mother." Jeordie stated as I sat, playing duckies with Marilyn. She put it to her mouth to chew on the top of it's beak. I cooed at her playfully, watching her be fucking adorable in her little strawberry swimsuit as I swished her swim ring around in the water.
"The food is done!" Manson called. We sat down to eat lunch before going back to play in the pool. I held Mary as we all talked. She reached her little chubby arm to my plate. "No, no baby. You are too little for grown up food." I said, giving her a bottle instead. She made a growling sound and threw it on the ground. I picked it up and handed it to her again. She set it on the table and looked up at me. I kissed the top of her hair and hugged her. "Mommy loves her baby." I said. After a minute, I put her back to the same position. Mary, almost 4 months old reached her little hand again, this time to stick her fingers in my potato salad. "Mary!" I said. She put her fingers to her mouth and looked innocently up at me. Brian and Twiggy laughed. "No, sweetie." I cooed.
When lunch was done we played in the pool again. "I have an idea. Do you want to go to the zoo?" Brian asked. "Sure, I think Mary wants to go too." I pointed out as she looked around. Brian held her. "Mary, do you want to go to the zoo with mommy, daddy and uncle Twiggy?" He asked. She moved her tiny fingers up and down. "Oh, she does!" Twiggy exclaimed.
All of us changed clothes and I did Marilyn's blonde hair in cute little pigtails. She was dressed as Mickey Mouse.
"Ready to go?" Manson asked. "Yes, I think that's everything!" I happily replied. Manson pulled the black jaguar out of the garage and we piled in.
Brian and I held hands and pushed Mary's stroller as we showed her the various animals. Her favorite was the bat exhibit. Every Saturday, we would go to the zoo. Twiggy walked alongside the stroller. "Look, baby! those are your bats!" Manson announced, picking her up to let her get a closer view of the bat exhibit through the gorilla glass. They screeched. Mary, thinking that was a wonderful sound, began to copy them. "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" She cooed in Brian's arms. "That's right!" I said. Jeordie smiled. Mary cooed and pulled at her mouse hat ears. "She's the cutest little Mickey Mouse ever!" I stated as Brian gave her to me. "May I hold her?" Twiggy asked. "Sure, Twiggs."
We stopped for a snack an hour later. Gatorade and Ice cream. Brian held me close to him , whispering in my ear as Twiggy bottle fed the baby. He talked to her and she lifed up her middle finger. "Look what your daughter is doing!" Jeordie said, pointing to her finger gesture. "That's my girl!" Brian exclaimed.
I held Marilyn as the four of us walked to the giftshop when we'd seen everything. "Brian, can we get something for Mary?" I asked. "doesn't Mary already have a room full of toys and stuffed animals?" He asked. "Yes, but she wants this one." I responded with a pouty expression. Mary, now latched onto the head of a zebra plushie, had made friends with a possum plushie in the other hand. "Two?" He asked, pretending to be outraged. "Please?" I asked. "Ok, I suppose. Mary, you're lucky your mother loves you so much." He replied as we set the items up to be checked out. "Baby, let go." I set as she grasped the stuffed animals with a death grip. "Mary, look!" Twiggy said, shining his keys at her. Mary abandoned the toys and went after the keys. The clerk handed me the toys and I gave them to Mary. Brian now held her as we walked out to the car. Marilyn fell asleep, cuddling her new friends when he set her in her car seat.
"We're home!" Manson annonced, pulling the car into the driveway. "Mary is fussy. I think I will take her in the house." I said when we got home that evening. "Me too, I say we should take a nap, wait for Mary to go to sleep, and then I can fuck you like a beast." Brian suggested. "Let's go!" I exclaimed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Brian, what is that sound?" I asked, after a passionate time of love making. "Where's Marilyn?" He asked. I sprang out of bed. "Brian, I'm scared! There's somebody down there!" I whispered. Crashing noises came from the bottom floor. Manson walked to the safe in the corner of the room, unlocked it and pulled out a shotgun. "Check on the baby, I will check on what ever thinks it can break into MY house!" He said.
"It's ok, honey. Momma's here." I whispered to Mary. "Jeordie, what the fuck?" Brian yelled. I ran downstairs with Mary. "You don't know what it's like, Brian. You have a gorgeous, young wife and a beautiful daughter, a huge mansion, expensive cars, a mom and dad, and everything. You fucking have it all. I have nothing." Jeordie drunkenly said. "You could have all this, too." Manson said. "No, Brian, I'm not as lucky as you. I could never get with a girl as good, pretty and young as your wife. I could never make a beautiful daughter like your little Mary is. You have a beautiful, good family and all I have is a cheating fucking bitch girlfriend." Twiggy laid on the ground crying. Mary reached for him impatiently whilst whining. I brought her over to him, carefully watching his actions. Mary grabbed a strand of his hair. He looked up. "Mary! How's my special girl?" He asked, holding her in his arms. "Do we tell him now? I asked. "Yes, I think it's time." Brian replied.
"Jeordie, Brian and I have been talking and we agreed that you should be Mary's godfather." I began. "If something ever happens to us, she will be your responsibility. You are a good friend and good babysitter. We trust you to take care of her if something ever happens." Manson explained. "Brian, really?" Jeordie asked, tears stopping. "Yes, really." "Oh, I've never been a godfather before! Thank you so much!" He said, smiling. "You're very welcome, friend. Now, go on home, stay here on the couch or whatever." Brian offered. "Thank you so much!" Twiggy said. "Anytime." We replied, bringing Mary back up stairs with us. "Tomorrow is our Anniversary, you know." Manson said. "Yes, I can't belieive we've been married for an entire year!" I exclaimed. He kissed me. "I've got something special for you." "What is it?" I asked. "You'll see."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please :)