Status: Complete

Xerox Emotions

Part 15

"Happy Anniversary baby." Manson whispered seductively in my ear on October 31: Halloween. "Thanks hun, happy anniversary to you too." I replied, grinning at Mary dressed in a skunk costume. "This is the day daddy and me got married last year." Mary seemed to nod her head just before waving at me with her hand. "Hi mommy!" Manson narrated. "Hello, Yvonne and daddy!" I replied. He handed her to me. She was content lying across my chest as I cuddled her. "I love you baby." I told her, rubbing her back and kissing her head. "Look, Brian! She's smiling!" "Oh, that is sweet!" Manson said, snapping a picture. We photographed practically everything. "Rhiannon, do you think you can go get the mail? I think mom was sending something today." He said. "Alright, babe. Here, Mary, sit with daddy." I said, handing her to him.
"Oh my gosh, Brian! Look!" I shouted. "What is it, honey?" He asked, running toward me outside. I stood speechless. A brand new red corvette stingray sat in the driveway. "It's all yours, honey." Manson said, handing me the keys. "Thank you so much, Brian! I love it!" He smiled at that. "Do you want to go on a ride in mommy's new car?" Brian asked Mary. She cooed and outreached her hands, stretching her little fingers up and down. "Let's go, baby." He replied.
Once he put Marilyn in her car seat and jumped in, I sped off. "I had backseats put in." He said. We conversed and cruised for an hour, then going back home. "I have a surprise for you, too." I said, pulling out a wrapped, small box. "Are these really John Lennon's glasses?" He asked, surprised. "You know it, babe. The ones he died in." I responded. Brian pulled me into a hug. "I have always wanted these! Thank you!" He said to me. "You're very welcome!" I replied. "Also, I'm pregnant." I whispered in his ear. "Really? That's great!" Brian replied. "I just found out this morning." Manson grinned. "You're going to have a little brother or sister!" He told Marilyn. She smiled. "Well, do my girls want to go on a picnic?" Brian asked. "I think so!" I told him, changing Mary into a pair of Tripp pants, a Marilyn Manson jacket and goon moon shirt. "Our gothic baby. We've done a good job." Brian stated. "Yes, we have." I replied.
I drove us down to the park in the corvette. Our favorite picnic table was open. "Mary, are you taking care of the food back there?" Manson asked. Marilyn looked up, her mismatched eyes sparkling as she was chewing on an unpeeled banana. "Let daddy have that, babies don't eat this yet." Brian said, taking her new companion away from her. I set up the picnic basket over the table cloth on the table. Manson and I ate whilst talking about things. Mary, seeing the unopened bag of chips, reaches out to make friends with it. "Marilyn, no." Brian said. Mary glanced up, her chubby baby figure sitting still. Almost 5 months and already into everything.
"Mary, look! Ducks! You like ducks." I said to distract my troublesome daughter. Mary looked away from the ducks and ripped open the chip bag, sending potato crisps everywhere. "Sweetie, that's why we don't do that. Now we can't eat them." I said. "She has your strength." Manson stated. I smiled. "And she acts just like you." I replied. Mary lay in my arms, sucking down a bottle whilst flipping off the approaching ducks. One of them waddled up to us, outstretching it's neck to look at the greedy baby. Mary angrily cooed and conked it on the head with her now empty bottle, throwing it to make obscene gestures with both hands. Brian laughed. "She IS just like me." I handed her to Manson. "Mary, do you want to feed the duckies?" I asked, handing her a small handful of potato chips from the torn bag. She seemed to like the idea, for she began throwing the crisps everywhere as if trying to intentionally hit the large birds in the head. We couldn't help but laugh at her antics.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We get to go trick or treating and get lots of candy! Doesn't that sound fun?" I asked Mary as Brian and I got her Halloween costume on her. Mary, dressed in a green dress just like Twiggy's, looked around. "There's uncle Jeordie right there!" I said, noticing Twiggy wearing the same thing. Mary had a dreadlock wig, though. "Great job, Rhiannon! She looks just like me!" He said. "Yes, she does!" Manson replied as we began the night.
Everybody fawned over Mary, saying how adorable she is and everything. Mary grew bored and began throwing little tootsie candies everywhere. Non of us liked them anyway so we let her. Mary's little jack o lantern bucket ran out of room quickly, so we hauled a giant trash bag for all of her earnings. The night ended three hours later when she got fussy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We all came back home and went in the house. "Do you guys want to play cards or something?" Jeordie asked as I carried the sleeping Marilyn to her bed. The three of us sit at the table, playing poker, eating Halloween candy and conversing. Everything seemed alright.
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what you think!