Status: Complete

Xerox Emotions

Part 16

"It's Christmas day." I said when Brian and I awoke at 6:30 that morning. "So it is." He said, smiling. "Should we go tell Mary Santa was here last night?" I asked. He kissed me. "I think so."
We had put up our light display three weeks before. Surprisingly, Christmas is Brian's favorite holiday.
"Mary, have you been a good little girl this year?" I asked when we got to her room. She moved her hands around, clapping and making noise. "Do you think Santa Claus came last night?" Brian asked. She outreached her arms, Manson picked her up. "6 months, 5 days old." I pointed out. "Yes, she's going to be a big girl before we know it!" He said. Marilyn, dressed in her Jack Skelengton jammies, glanced around at all the Christmas decorations as we took her to the Christmas tree. "Look, Santa did come last night!" I said. Brian set Mary on the ground, she smiled when noticing all the gifts. We had spent over $2,500 on her presents alone. Manson and I helped her unwrap everything. "Only the best for my daughter!" Brian said.
7:45 AM. Mary's many gifts had been opened and she lay on the ground watching The Nightmare Before Christmas and clutching her new Oogie Boogie plushie. "This is for you." Manson said, motioning toward a giant box. I opened it. A monstrous fluffy white teddy bear was inside. "Brian and Rhiannon forever." was on it's stomach. "Brian, that is so considerate! I love it!" I said. He smiled. I thought you would. "This is for you." I told him, handing him a little box. "Rasputin's pipe! How did you get your hands on this?" He excitedly asked. "I have my ways." I said with a grin. "I love you very much." He told me as we kissed
Manson and I made breakfast at 8:30. Bacon, pancakes and eggs. Sunshine poured in the windows of the kitchen, bleaching our table. Mary dressed in Tripp Pants, MM jacket and Marilyn Manson T-shirt, sat there cooing. "Very interesting honey, tell mommy and daddy more." I replied. She seemed to coo even more. "She’s just like you in every way, Brian." I happily pointed out. "She’s my clone, I will have her do my bidding." He replied with a smile. We enjoyed breakfast and Manson hugged me when I stood. "I just wanted you to know that I love you." He whispered. "I love you too, Brian." He softly sang Evidence in my ear. I couldn’t help but grin.
"Well, I’m off to the studio." Manson said. "Ok honey, have fun." I replied. He kissed me. "I will." Bye, bye, Mary! He told our little baby girl. She moved her little hands around. "Goodbye, Sweetheart. You look gorgeous." Brian complimented. "Thanks, babe, you’re pretty sexy yourself!" He smiled. "I love you, so much, Rhiannon." "I love you more than the world, Brian."
I stood with the baby on the front porch, watching Manson drive out of our gated property and onto the road leading to the expressway. He usually always left everyday around this time of morning, nothing unusual. "Mary, let’s go in the house." I said to the little baby girl.
I was cuddling Marilyn after nursing her an hour after Brian left for the studio. Even though she was only a few months old, we shared a very close relationship. I looked into her mismatched eyes, so crystal clear.
"You look like daddy." I stated through giggling. The phone rang. "Hello?" I asked. "Rhiannon, It’s Jeordie, I am afraid I have some bad news." "What is it?" I asked, feeling my heart sink into my stomach. "Brian has been very hurt in a very bad car wreck." "Jeordie, can you come get me? Brian has our only car." I said through my tears. "Yes, I will be right there."
"I grabbed Mary’s diaper bag with one arm and her carrier in the other just as Jeordie slid into the driveway. He was driving his black jaguar today. Hopping in, we sped off. "Jeordie, is he ok?" I frantically asked. "I don’t know, he’s in surgery right now." I cried at his response. "Hey, it’s alright, I will be there for all three of you; Brian, you and Mary." Jeordie said, putting his hand over mine. I pulled it away. "Today is Christmas day, a day of miracles. I hope Brian will be alright." Twiggy looked sympathetic and offered advice but I wasn’t even listening until we got to the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think!