Status: Complete

Xerox Emotions

Part 2

"I'm with the band." I shakily said, holding up my VIP pass to the bouncers guarding a thick metal door. Both men nodded and motioned for me to go through. Here we go.
The room behind the door was thick grey and completely smoke filled. My eyes stung as my lungs burned. The thick air smelled of something almost chemical; along with stale cigarette smoke. A handful of girls were already there, groupies trying to get laid by the band. Not I, no, I am here to meet Marilyn Manson and go.
"Rhiannon, over here!" "Jill!" I replied. "This is my boyfriend Johnny." "Hey John, you play very well." I said. "Thank you, Rhiannon." "Jill, where is Marilyn?" "Right here. I've been expecting you." A froggy, low voice said in my ear. I slowly turned around, frozen in my tracks, adrenaline coursing through my veins as I stared my idol in the face, unsure of what to say. "I'm not going to bite, Rhiannon, unless you want me to." When he said that, my phone rang and mother's angry voice came on. "Rhiannon, get your fucking ass home RIGHT NOW!" You'll be sorry when I-" She was cut off there as Manson picked up my phone and calmly tossed it into a pitcher of ice water. "You won't be needing that." He stated. I threw my arms around him "I... I've loved you since I was 12... you've helped me become who I am today. I just want to thank you for having me here. This is a very special night for me." I whispered in his ear. "Come back with us to the motel, how old are you?" "16, but my parents and boyfriend would be so pissed if I did that." "Rhiannon, I just asked you to come back to the motel with Me, Marilyn fucking Manson and you're turning me down?" He asked. "No, No! I would love to go! He's been cheating on me for the last 6 months anyway so it's my turn. I wouldn't miss this for the world!" I responded. "I'll take her! I am riding with Jill and John!" "Ok, pogo." "As am I." A male voice said. Tim Skold. "What happened to Twiggy?" "His stepfather got sick and his momma wanted him at the hospital so I am his temporary replacement. Tim told me. "Oh, ok."
Jill, John, me and Pogo piled into Jill's car. "I'm bringing some friends, so a few of you are going to have to ride on each others lap, ok? She asked. I sat on the rear passenger side next to Pogo whom was next to two girls; one sitting on the other. "I'll sit with Rhiannon." Tim said as he walked up to my side of the car. "Its ok, I will see if I can ride with Marilyn." I said, getting out of the car to find a ride with someone else. "Marilyn already left. Now, come here you shy thing." Tim told me, pulling me toward his hard crotch area. Jill cranked up the music and we emerged into the darkness of night.
The silver sedan slid into the grand parking lot of a Grand Marriott Express and each of us filed out and up to the hotel lobby. "Hold my hand, sexy!: Tim commanded. Tim was ok but I preferred Marilyn. "I want to walk with Jill." I replied, running toward her in the front of our small line.
625 and 626! She announced as we poured into the elevator. "What is up with Tim?" I asked quietly. "He told me he likes you and wants to fuck you." She answered. "Oh, that's nice but I like Manson." "I kind of guessed that by how you look at him and I must say, I don't think he necessarily hates you either." "What did he say? I questioned. "He said you're kind of hot for being 16. "Oh, ok." Jill handed the guys and me a room key. I sat alone on a bed in 626.
"Hello, sexy." "Tim." I replied. He sat down on the bed to face me, hand on my thigh, very near my crotch, with his tongue in my ear, whispering naughty things to me. "I'm sorry but I would rather have Marilyn." I stated. "He's already getting busy with a busty blonde bitch in the other room. Everyone else is getting some, so I think it's only right that you give it to me." Tim whispered, laying me back as he straddled me on the bed. "What the fuck, Tim?" "Marilyn, I had no idea-" "Shut the fuck up! I heard the whole thing! I was NOT getting busy with a busty blonde! SHE is the busty blonde i was TALKING about doing things with!" He said, pointing to me. "Manson!" I happily said, jumping off the bed and running toward him. "Come on, let me take you back to my room and show you a thing or two." "Ok!
♠ ♠ ♠
I will try to post the next one very soon. It will be very entertaining.