Status: Complete

Xerox Emotions

Part 4

"Where the fuck are the cops?" Manson asked Jill. "I don't know, it was Tim who told me to tell you." "Tim, what the fuck?"Tim sat with a guilty expression in the corner of the hallway. "It was just a joke! I heard you doing things and I wanted it to stop." He confessed. "I was getting ready to until we were interrupted!" Manson screamed. "I just like her, that's all." "I know you do, Tim but she's MY girlfriend!" Marilyn shouted. I gave him a questioning look and he mouthed something to me but I played along with it by grabbing Manson's dick and kissing him slowly and with passion. Tim watched and looked down in pain. "Come on honey, let's go to the pool." Marilyn told me. "I didn't bring my swimming suit." "You don't need one."
We walked to the front desk to ask for privacy. He pulled out a thick was of cash and threw it at the guy working the front desk. "I know the pool is closed but I am taking my friend swimming with me and I don't want anyone else to come in there." "Fine, just don't tell my boss I'm allowing this!" The guy called as we walked past the pool area and outside to the fenced in fire pit and lounge.
"Marilyn, what did you mean when you were talking to Tim?" "Rhiannon, what are you talking about?" "Nothing, just the fact that you called me your girlfriend." "Would you rather me call you my whore?" "No, no! I just want to know where I stand with you." I replied. "Well, you are standing with me right now, aren't you?" He asked in a sarcastic way with a smirk. "You know what I mean." I responded. "What do you want to be?" "I don't know how you feel about me, that is why I'm asking!" I insisted. "You are much too young for me, Rhiannon." "Is that the only thing keeping us apart? My age?" I asked. He paused for a moment. "Yes, that is the only thing keeping us apart. I really liked you until I found out you are only 16." "Brian, I can love you just as much as anyone else. I would treat you well and do anything you ask of me. I have lots of love to give, if you just give me a chance, I could show you. I am still young, you can train me how to be. I will be anything you want me to be. Just let me try." There was a moment of silence. "Those are the exact words I was looking for." He stated, looking me in the eyes. "I'm just so much older than you." "Brian, age is just a number; that is all. Love knows no limits." Manson put his arm around me. "That's right, babe. You can be my girlfriend on one condition, but I don't think you'll like it." "Anything." I said. "If I tell you to do something, you better do it. No objecting, no disagreeing, nothing. You listen to only me now." "I promise." I replied, my hands over his." "Now, I feel like skinny dipping. You know what that means." Brian, I-" He cut me off by putting a finger to my lips. "Remember our agreement, honey." "I was going to say; I'd love to!"
The lights in the pool room were dimmed. The light of the moon, shone itself through the top windows and radiated off the water. "Strip down!" Manson demanded, intently watching me. "Brian, its so big!" I exclaimed, my eyes glued to his dick. "Yes? Now take it all off!" He commanded, helping me pull off my shirt.
I stood completely naked in front of my boyfriend Marilyn Manson. "That is so fucking sexy!" He blurted, stepping toward me. I wrapped my arms around him in a hug. "I want to feel you from the inside." He gruffly whispered in my ear. I stepped back to let him examine my body. Manson stepped toward me to individually caress and suck each of my tits. I let out small whimpers and gently pushed his head onto me. "You like this, don't you?" "Yes!" I gasped, feeling him stick two fingers inside me, only to seductively pull them out and stick them in his mouth. "You taste incredible." "Thank you, honey" I said back to him as he picked me up in his arms and swayed me." "Into the pool!" Manson exclaimed, throwing me into the cold water. "You ass!" I said, laughing. "Yup, that's me, and you're just a cryer. Eh, he threw me into the water, eh." He mocked. "Oh, you come here!" I playfully shouted, getting out of the pool to chase him around. "He yelped as I pushed him into the water. "I love you." He matter of factly said when we were done laughing. "I love you too, Manson." I brushed his wet hair back from his beautiful face. Catching my drift, he leaned in, his mouth on mine, hands over my tits. I gently let in my tongue until we began making out furiously. "Let's go to the hot tub." Manson suggested.
Surrounded bu bubbling warm water, we sat together. "Hold me like a baby." Marilyn whispered. I put my arms around his nipple line, holding his head near my breasts. HE turned his face and began to suckle on me. I couldn't help but smile. This is a dream come true. Me and Marilyn Manson finally dating and alone. A day I never thought I'd see. I rubbed his hair and quietly sang whilst holding him close. "My sweet baby boy!" I whispered, feeling him smirk against my right nipple.
An hour had passed, just as the early rising sun began to shine down through the small windows of the pool room. "We are still naked!" I pointed out. "Let's trade clothes!" Marilyn suggested. Swapping clothing, we stepped out into the hallway and went back up to the room. "Are you glad you said yes to me?" I asked. "Yes, very. I think we will last a very long time together." He replied, holding me close. "But I have to stay here while you guys finish the rest of the tour." "Who said that?" He asked and immediately, I knew what he meant.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me how I did. I'll get the next part up soon!