Status: Complete

Xerox Emotions

Part 5

Jill stopped the car in front of my house and waited. "Nice place," Manson complemented. The house was a two story, south west/mexican style concrete stucco house with a red roof. "Looks like the Alamo." Jill joked. "Brian, why are we here? Can't we just go?" I asked. "All we are going to do is drop you off here to get what you just can't live without, take that with you to school and I will come get you 10 minutes after your first hour starts" Manson told me as I got out. We quickly hugged before Jill drove off.
I squeezed myself through a basement window that led to my room. Footsteps were on the stairs. "She better fucking be there!" My father angrily yelled. I dived into bed and pulled the covers up, to look like I had been here the entire night. 7:21AM. "Why did you disobey your mother and I? We called you 121 goddamn times!" He yelled, pulling me up by the arms. "I'm sorry. Someone took my phone and threw it in a bucket of water. I just really wanted to go and its a good thing I did because he is my boyfriend now." I said. "Oh, right, Rhiannon, YOU with Marilyn Manson? Dream on!" Mom shouted. "It's fucking true!" I insisted. "You are grounded, young lady!" They yelled at the same time. "Fine. If you don't mind, I will be going to school now." I began packing a big red suitcase. "And what is that for?" Mom asked. "Marilyn Manson is coming to pick me up at school so I can tour with him." "Now she is fucking delusional!" Mom hissed. "Fine, don't believe me but when I don't come home today, you will know why."
"Linda, is it seriously field day today?" I asked. "Yes, it was suppose to be tomorrow but they switched it." She told me. "Does that mean the school won't allow any of us to be pulled out?" "Yes, I'm afraid so, why?" Linda questioned. "Because my boyfriend is suppose to come get me during first hour!" I exclaimed. She gave me a questioning look. "Who's your boyfriend?" "Marilyn Manson." Everyone laughed. "Yeah, THAT's happening! He's rich and famous and you're just a stupid fucking goth girl!" They all growled. "Fine, don't believe me." I shouted. "Rhiannon, that is a bit much." "Linda, I swear! Last night!" She shook her head. "If you say so.
Seven minutes passed since the school day started. "Everyone, listen! It's time to run the mile! Here are your rules!" Just as the gym teacher said that, a loud thumping of bass shook the ground. "What is that?" People asked. "Hey you! What do you see? Something beautiful or something free? Hey you! Are you trying to be mean? You live with apes, man, it's hard to be clean!" Manson screamed as the band played along. "I told you, you stupid fuckers!" I yelled as Marilyn Manson's great orange and silver bus rolled up into the high school parking lot, MM and the band on top of it, playing The Beautiful People. "Where is my girlfriend?" He screamed into the microphone, band still playing. "Rhiannon Mortica DuFrasme, get you sexy ass over here right now!" Everybody watched. Some completely shocked, others completely entertained. "Sorry I didn't believe you." Linda whispered to me. "Now you're sorry. I can't believe you'd think I would lie about that." I replied. Manson jumped off the top of the bus and onto the ground. "For all you dumb fucks who don't know- I am Marilyn Mutherfucking Manson. Rhiannon Dufrasme's boyfriend. Are you ready to go and tour with us, baby?" He asked, still talking in the mic. "Let's hit the fucking road, babe!" I said, just before he grabbed my face and forced his tongue into my mouth. A 10 second make out session in front of the entire school, he scooped me up and we climbed inside the bus, the rest of the band already packed up and inside.
"I can't believe you did that! That was fucking incredible" "I have my ways." Brian replied. "What now?" I asked. Sleeping, the next show is tonight at 6. and you are going on stage with us!" He announced. "What is my part?" I asked. "Entertainment." He said as we walked to one of the bedrooms. (the bus is like a fucking mansion on wheels.) Manson took off his clothes, down to his boxers and crawled under the covers, patting the bed whilst looking my direction. "take of your pants and shirt and get in bed with me. That's an order." He said. I obeyed and snuggled up to his chest, feeling his arms around me. I nestled in close, rubbing his back. "What happened with your parents, this morning?" He asked. "They were pissed because I didn't answer their calls last night. I told them what was going on today and they didn't believe me. If they find out, they are going to be so pissed. I never want to go back there again. I could just stay with you forever." I responded. Marilyn slowly kissed me. "You NEVER have to go back if you don't want to. I hope we are together until we die. I have a very strong attraction toward you." He whispered in my ear while playing with my hair."Brian, is this even real? It is so much like my dreams." I said. "Rhiannon, I've had dreams of you too, before I even knew you. I always wondered who that beautiful girl with the long blonde hair was. Now I know. So, no, I do not believe this is a dream." He said. I smiled and rubbed his hair. "You're so sudden and sweet on all legs, knuckles, knees. Head's blown clean off, your mouth paid off. Fuck me till we know it's unsafe, and I'll paint over the evidence." Manson quietly sang in my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know what to do. Comment! :)