Status: Complete

Xerox Emotions

Part 6

"Brian, you are so fucking romantic!" I said whilst he held me while making out, my legs around his hips. "That show was fantastic, you play the keyboard very well!" He replied. "I can't believe you cancelled the meet and greet." "I'd rather do naughty things to you." Manson said.
We were in the bus alone, everyone else was in the motel. I twirled my fingers around in his hair, both of us completely naked. The pull of his hot, syrupy mouth over mine was intoxicating and I wanted him then. The bulge of the front of his pants kept poking me in the side. His hands were on my chest as kissed down my neck. I was gently rubbing his back. Manson worked over my tits with his mouth, sucking hard while he rubbed the wet area between my legs. "Cum for me." He quietly said. "Brian, that feels so good." I lightly whispered. He smiled. "You’re so wet, babe." When he finished with that, we kissed for another minute and I went down his pale neck and chest, licking toward his dick. I kissed between his legs, licked his balls and sucked hard on the head of his penis. He moaned and arched his back, pushing farther into my mouth. "Blow me, babe! I want to cum in your mouth." He whispered, pushing my face onto his throbbing, hard cock. Wetting my mouth, I took him in, sucking and pumping my hands as I enjoyed feeling his long dick go down my throat. My tongue ring pulled wither which way on his sensitive spot just under the tip, I pumped his thick shaft with my hand. "Fuck yeah, babe!" He shouted in pure bliss. Once swallowing his warm juices, I came back up. Brian forced his tongue down my throat, I sucked his lips. "I want to make wet in you; I want your virginity." Brian enthusiastically whispered in my ear. "I want you inside me." I told him with my legs open. Manson stood before me, dick in hand. "Fuck me til we know it’s unsafe and we’ll paint, over the evidence." He sang as he slowly, gently broke my virgin hymen, his hands on my shoulders. I felt myself rip in what seemed like half. I winced from the pain, feeling something warm and wet running down me. "You're so tight!" Manson stated, slowly pushing in and out, a look of pleasure over his beautiful face. I felt the pull of his mouth over my nipples and thought of how much he hurt my insides but how good it felt. After two minutes, the pain went away, a warm, tingly feeling took over as we kissed. I held him tight as he thrusted in and out. Wrapping my arms around him, I begged him to go faster. Breathing hard, he kissed my face as a wave of complete pleasure washed over my entire body, head to toe. Brian, fuck me, yes! ! I shrieked, eyes going back into my skull. "Rhiannon, I am going to fucking cum inside you!". I ran my fingers through his hair and noticed him groaning in ecstasy. "Oh, baby, yeah!" He whispered, sucking on my neck, just before pulling out and collapsing on top of me.
"Baby, that was the best sex I've ever had." He complemented. "It was amazing!" I replied. He dug through one of the nightstand drawers. "Have you ever done drugs before?" "No." I answered. "Well, this here, is some good shit! Every rock star does it. You are my keyboardist now and I think it is high time you learn, I'll teach you!" Manson proudly announced as he held up a baggie full of powdery white stuff. "What is it?" I stupidly asked. "Pure cocaine!" He was puffing on a blunt. "Try this first." He told me as he handed it to me, setting the cocaine on the table. "Marilyn, I’d love to but I have never done that." I said in response. "Just take a puff." I tried but failed, coughing and gagging. "Let me show you." He took a long drag, passionately kissed me and blew the thick smoke into my lungs. "Breathe, good job." In no time, my head started spinning and feeling really weird. Manson handed me some Vodka. "Wash it down with this." I did as instructed. Brian kissed me and blew the smoke into my lungs a few more times. "Try." He told me, handing me the blunt. I simply breathed as he said. "How’s that?" He asked. "I feel so, so…." "Exactly." He finished. The room was changing colours and the walls appeared to be melting. I drank more alcohol and he held the blunt to my mouth. "Now try a regular cigarette and tell me the difference." Manson demanded, handing me a cigarette. I took a drag as he blew out a big ring of smoke. "Not quite as good." I replied. "Yeah, they’re always better when you’re not high. I’ll be right back." "Where you going?" I asked. "To the bathroom."
He came out a little bit later. "I think you’re ready." "For what?" He took me by the hand and I instantly noticed the 5 thick white lines on the back of the toilet. "Snort it, like this." He snorted in. "Burns a little but it’s good." Marilyn held my hair back and I snorted it. "Ouch!" I said, coming back up. He just kissed me. "More, Rhiannon. Show me what you're made of." I did as he told me. "How does your first time feel?" "Pretty good thank you." "No problem."
We laid on the floor, snorting cocaine off a bible and looking in each others eyes. His mismatched, brown and light blue with thick dark make up around them. Red lipstick, plate white skin and dark mascara. His tattooed arms glistened with color in the light. Long, dark hair sleek and shiny, brushed over to the left and shaved on one side, revealing pale skin. He was absolutely beautiful. "You’re gorgeous, babe." I said. He smiled. "You too." "Brian, is everything getting dark?" I asked. "Yes, it's about time to crash. Don't be scared; I will hold you until we wake up. My beautiful Rhiannon."
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think!