Status: Complete

Xerox Emotions

Part 7

I awoke next to Marilyn in a bed, the window above us showed movement. At least we didn't leave the bus. My head was splitting and throbbing in pain. I couldn't stop shaking and it felt like bugs were under my skin. "Brian, what is happening?" I frantically asked. "Sweetie, you're just coming down from too many drugs, I know what will make you feel better." Manson said in a soothing voice. "Where are we going?" I asked as he picked me up. "You'll see."
Marilyn started the bath water to the huge circle, jacuzzi tub. "Brian, I'm scared! I feel strange!" I insisted. "Hang on, honey." He soothed, helping me take off my clothes before taking off his. Manson gently set me in the tub and walked over to the mini fridge on the counter near the bathroom sink. He came over to me with a bottle of vodka and half a bottle of orange juice. Manson dumped over half the vodka into the orange juice, shook it up and climbed into the bathtub. "What is that for?" I dazily asked. "It's medicine, baby. Let me give it to you." He said. Manson held me on his chest, rubbing my hair and singing to me. He put a squirt-bottle top on the orange juice container and brought it to my mouth. "Sunrise Surprise. It will make you feel a lot better and you'll be more active." Manson told me as I sucked down the potent, stinging, vodka orange juice. The feelings of withdrawal left, replacing them with a sensation of numbness and tranquility. Brian held the bottle to my mouth and quietly sang as we lay in the warm bathtub water.
"Do you feel better?" He asked when we got dressed and ready for the next show. "Yes, thank you." I replied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A month had passed and everyday was just like the first. Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll. "That was the last show of the night, I have something special to celebrate." Manson said, one night in our motel room. We had just had sex again and been snorting lines of cocaine from the coffee table. "More cocaine?" I excitedly asked, snorting a fresh line through a rolled up $100 bill. "Better, close your eyes." He demanded, giving me a swig of whiskey. I drank blindly until he said "open." Manson held a syringe filled with clear, almost white liquid, with a long needle on the end. "White heroin. This will fuck you up." He announced. "Brian, we've done every drug together EXCEPT heroin. You said to stay away from it!" I reminded. "Well, just try it. I will help you. Rhiannon, I'm not going to not show you how. I know what I'm doing. Just trust me." Marilyn told me. I felt the cocaine and alcohol kick in.
"Ok, do it to me." I said, in only bra and leather underwear. Manson dumped some vodka on my arm, squeezed my forearm and tapped the veins near the bottom of my right hand. "Brian, I am scared." I insisted. "I will hold you the entire time, princess." He said. I didn't have the courage to say I had a deathly fear of needles. "You're nervous; this won't work. Let me help you." He responded. "What's that for?" I asked. Manson ignored my question and dumped the vodka bottle over and taped it to a tube. It was connected to soft tubing, which had been connected to an IV needle. He held my hand as he put the needle in my hand. I watched the liquid comfort flow into me by IV. "I think...think... that's e..enough." I drunkenly babbled after half the bottle was drained into me. My face felt like it was on fire and the comfort of complete numbness spread throughout my insides. Everything appeared to move in slow motion. "Now you're calm! I think you'll like this, just give it a second." Manson whispered. I was laying on my back on the bed, arms out and veins exposed. "Just a little pin prick, nothing to worry about." He whispered as he injected the drug into my veins. "My... my arm is warm." I pointed out. "Feels good, huh? The first time always does." Manson stated. The warmth moved up my arm, to my neck and to my head. Then it happened. Brian opened the curtains to the large window. "That's fucking gorgeous." The colours were very bright and vibrant. My vision was sharper than it had ever been before. Everything was clear and crisp. Sound was absolutely wonderful and clear. My body felt close to orgasm. "Would you like to do mine?" Marilyn asked, handing me a needle. "Ok."
We looked each other in the eyes as I stuck the needle in his hand. "That's the stuff, babe." He whispered. "I feel so fucking amazing." "You are fucking amazing, Rhi." "Thanks, Bri!" We lay on the bed, making out. His erection brushed up against my crotch as I sat legs over his hips. He brushed a strand of my hair to behind my ear. "You are so beautiful, Rhiannon. I love you so much." Manson told me. "You're fucking sexy and I love you too, babe." I rubbed my hand along the shaft of his dick and pulled his pants and boxers off. I put the head of his hard penis in my mouth. "Hard as you can babe, yes!" He gasped. "Rhiannon, I just can't wait. Fuck me now!" Manson shouted. I ripped off my leather underwear and climbed on top of him, sticking his dick inside me. I watched his eyes go to the back of his head as I fucked him. He put his hands over my nipples as I humped on him. "That feels so fucking good! Fuck me faster!" Manson gasped. My hands were next to his shoulders, my breasts hitting him in the face before he began sucking on them. "Oh, Brian! You feel so fucking good in me!" I shouted as I came, my muscles tightening around his dick. "Yeah! Oh Yes! Rhiannon, don't stop!" He voiced, breathing hard. Something warm dripped out of my pussy as I collapsed on him after he came.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me how I did.