Status: Complete

Xerox Emotions

Part 8

Manson's house was a large, 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom mansion with a pool in the back and lots of pretty white and red roses planted along the colossal, two story, grey, gothic styled home. Custom built in 2009, it had everything. Tons of space, the latest gadgets and appliances with a decorating style most goth. Three weeks had passed since tour ended, drug use was habitual; once every other week, just when we got bored. "Twiggy will be coming back tomorrow evening. You will finally get to meet him." Brian said as we sat on the back patio near the fire pit, cuddling whilst smoking cigarettes and drinking some absinthe. It was one of our favorite pass times. Brian and I had gotten very close in less than 6 months, I really loved him and I think he loves me too. He talks about marriage a lot, but I can never tell if he is serious or just joking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Happy Halloween!" He said at 7 the next morning. "Our favorite holiday!" I exclaimed. "Yes, and we have a Halloween party to go to this morning." He replied. "When did we figure this out?" I asked. "Just this morning. My parents called and said they are having a theme party at 9 today. We are coming as bride and groom from the movie 'The Corpse Bride." Brian told me. "That sounds like fun, I love Halloween parties!"
The limo pulled up to a lush green area near the coast line. All sorts of flowers and things were growing and glistening in the sunlight. A few cars were here. Brian held my hand as I got out of the car and we walked. It was 8:30am. Seats were arranged in rows and there was a white trail with red rose petals lining the way. A tall, gothic, red and black cake stood near the tables with a punch bowl and glasses. "You get it, don’t you?" Manson asked. "We’re getting married?" I replied in question. "That’s right! Unless you don’t want to." "No, I’d love to, I love you so much!"
Standing, facing Marilyn Manson in holy matrimony, the man whom I’ve loved for years now was a very enlightening, wonderful experience. He looked at me with love in his eyes and I knew why it never worked out with anyone else. We kissed with such passion, emotions overflowing. Everyone cheered and applauded. "I love you." He said. "I love you too, Brian!" He wanted a small ceremony so media would be out of it. I gave him the ring I bought secretly for engagement and he bought me a red heart shaped golden diamond ring, a lot of value. I met his parents; they were very nice people and seemed to like me a lot. His friends were the same way.
"Jeordie! Glad you could make it!" Brian said, running up to hug him. "I wouldn’t miss it for the world." Twiggy replied. "This is my wife, Rhiannon Warner." "She’s gorgeous." Jeordie said in awe, introducing himself. "I’m glad I was best man, thanks Brian." Twiggy said. "Anytime, man." Manson replied. "Too bad you found Brian first; I’d like to have you." He whispered in my ear. "I love Brian though but you are one of my idols." I admitted.
Manson stood, holding me whilst kissing my cheek. It was all very nice. We danced at the reception to Heart Shaped Glasses, Evidence and Devour. He held me close to him, pressing my head against his chest as my arms were around his neck. Twiggy kept looking over and I didn’t know why. Our dinner was a lunch buffet of gourmet food that he had planned for caterers to bring that day. After talking with his parents, he picked me up, kissed me and carried me out to the limo. Everyone watched. "What do we do now, Mrs. Manson?" Marilyn asked. "Whatever you’d like to do, Mr. Manson!" "Let's make wet, I'm feeling very hot and bothered right now." He admitted.
We got in and I sat right by Brian. He put his arms around me and I cuddled in close. "My sweet little girl." He said with a smile. "I’m so happy, I can’t thank you enough." I said. "Knowing you’re happy is good enough for me, I love you a lot." He responded. "You’re so sweet!" With that, he pulled me to him and we made out. It felt so right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We grilled out that night, I made steak and he made fries. Sitting on the picnic table, we looked up at the stars. Noticing the big bright one, I pointed it out to him. "It’s got a name now." Manson told me. "What is it?" I asked. Rhiannon. He replied. "After me?" "Yes, it’s your star; I bought it for you." Brian replied. "You are so good to me!" I said. "Well, I try." He replied, smiling at me. Looking up at him, I noticed his mismatched eyes seemed to be bright and vibrant. He had a big smile and happy look about him. Drinking wine with our dinner, we conversed until a black jaguar slid into the driveway. "Jeordie." Manson whispered.
"Hey, just coming over to say hi. Rhiannon, these are for you." Twiggy said, handing me a bouquet of black roses. "Thank you, Twiggy." "Rhiannon, would you please go get two bottles of beer please? Feel free to get some for yourself, if you'd like." Brian told me. "Jeordie, what is the real reason you are over here?" I could tell something was amiss. He remained silent."Brian, It doesn't matter, you two are married, I'm not going to have a chance anyway." Twiggy said. "I've got the beer!" I announced. Brian came over to me, pulled my face to him and we kissed mercilessly. "Rhiannon, let's just go make love again. I don't feel like having visitors." He told me, sweeping me off my feet. "See you later." Twiggy said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Brian, you are a fucking beast!" I said, twirling my finger on his chest. "Yes, sex is something I'm incredible at." He replied, kissing my hair. "Let's take a bath." I said. He smiled. "Sounds like fun, Mrs. Manson!
Starting the water to the Jacuzzi tub, he poured in some bubble bath and put some towels on the side. The tub was situated in the corner, which was all window. He pulled back the thick curtains, setting the towels on the ledge that separated the window from the tub. "Come here, honey." Brian said as he put me in the now filled tub. "Brian, where are you going?" I asked. He kissed my face at that. "To get the absinthe from the nightstand." "Ok." Sitting in the warm tub, I felt the coolness of the window radiate back to my neck and face. Black sky with thick clouds, bright lights of the city illuminated the distance. An interstate was visible with flashes of white and red in opposite lanes. Brian came back in two minutes later. I watched him get in; the look of his body was gorgeous. Pale skin covering a thin build of long, bones. His beauty astonished me; he has most gorgeous angel face of anyone on earth with sleek, shiny longish black hair that flowed from his scalp with such marvel. The bright radiance of his tattooed arms seemed to almost sparkle in the light. I put my arm around him and he cuddled close to me. Bubbles piling up, he sat, legs around my hips, on my lap. Manson kissed me with such romantic passion, I felt it in his wet, sweet kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!