Status: Updates are whenever I have time

This Love Was Out of Control

Two Months Left

Rita POV

I thought about how hard the next two months were going to be. I was in the last trimester of my pregnancy and I hated it, I hated being pregnant and didn’t ever want to do it again.

“Seriously! Why didn’t you tell me, I could’ve helped way more!” My friend, Samantha, yelled to me when I told her I was pregnant about three minutes ago.

“Because I didn’t want anyone to know, the only people that know, for sure, now are you, the daycare workers, Tony Perry, and me and that’s how I want to keep it.” I told her with the stern tone I used when I was serious, she told me that’s the tone I should use on the kids all I did was shrug. To be honest, I was nervous about giving birth to the twins, what if they have a deformity, or one doesn’t make it, or worst neither makes it? I wouldn’t be able to handle not having one of my kids live; I wouldn’t be able to handle a miscarriage, or a stillborn.

“Seriously? How have you kept it from everyone in this damn town?!” Sam asked and I shrugged, not knowing myself. Sometimes people in this town were too damn nosey for their own good. They asked all types of questions when I first moved here, like, “What’s your favorite color?” “Why did you move here?” “Do you have a boyfriend?” “Are you living on your own?” “Do you have a job already?”

I seriously get wanting to know what’s going on in your town but that doesn’t mean butt into someone’s business where you clearly don’t belong. I scoffed at the thought of the nosey townspeople and shook my head at them.

“I don’t know Sam, okay. But it has to stay that way, I don’t want anymore questions coming my way.” I told her and she nodded, serious expression on her face. She’s finally realizing how serious I am about this whole situation, it’s hard to get her to be serious because she has a really laidback personality and sometimes it really gets on my nerves.

“Alright. Come on, we have to go baby shopping!” Sam said pulling me up from my seat, slapping a twenty on the table we were just sitting at and pulled me out of the café. “Glad I picked you up now.” She told me and I let out a laugh at her, she could go from being serious to laidback so fast it’s ridiculous.

I’m just glad I did the baby room in the early stages of my pregnancy; I would’ve been terrified of Sam painting and decorating my children’s room. I painted their room a pale shade of green with two wooden cribs side by side. Overtop of the cribs was a plaque and on the plaque was where the name of the babies were supposed to go but the one’s in their room was blank because I haven’t thought of a name for them yet. I’d have to ask Sam if she had any ideas, or maybe I’ll give Tony a call, it’s been a while since I last spoke to Tony.

“C’mon Rita, what are you doing?” Sam yelled at me, thinking I was walking slowly but really I couldn’t walk that fast because I’m pregnant.

“I can’t walk that fast Sam, pregnant remember?” I said to her and she had a look of recognition on her face before coming back to help me.

“Oops, I forgot. I’m so use to not knowing that you’re pregnant.” Sam said in her way of apologizing without actually doing it.

We walked into Babies ‘R’ Us and I immediately wanted to leave and go back home. Inside was everything a kid would ever need from when it’s born to when it’s about five years old. The store was about three stories and had carts with seats for heavily pregnant women, like me. Sam grabbed a seat cart for me and I sat down in it, we started to the very first aisle, which was for first born to the five-month mark.

Sam and I started looking for clothes for the twins they were identical, one was a girl and the other was a boy though. I had a doctor’s appointment next week as a checkup for the twins and me.

*One Week Later*

“Two months left and you’ll be able to care for your identical twins,” the doctor told at my checkup, that I had this week. I rolled my eyes, these doctors always told me the same thing, is it from an rehearsed script or something or was it was it something they all thought of to say? Whatever it was, it was getting on my nerves.

“Yay!” I said with a hint of sarcasm in my voice that the doctor didn’t seem to pick up on and if she did she ignored it.

“Here’s the papers we’ll need you to fill out and you could leave after you turned them into a nurse.” The doctor said ushering me to the waiting room and leaving me to fill out the forms, while she goes to her next patient.

“You’re my favorite fix, when I come down, I can’t replace the feeling,” my phone sang out, signaling my ringtone for someone from Pierce The Veil – Vic’s band – and considering Tony was the only one from the band who has my current number, I’m going to say it’s him.

“Hello?” I said answering the phone, sitting it between my shoulder blades while continuing to fill out the forms.

“Hey Rita. Haven’t called in a while so I thought I’d call.” Tony’s voice rang out through my phone.

“Hey Tone! How are you?” I asked, though we both knew I was really asking how Vic was doing. I cringed, I still couldn’t think his name without feeling my heartbreak some, and again cringe, and I was a walking soap opera.

“Fine, he’s writing a song. It’s for you, you’ll know it when you hear it.” Tony said and I rolled my eyes, it was so like Vic to put his feelings into a song.

“Sure, sure. Anyway, how’s the band?” I asked him.

“Actually how are YOU?” Tony asked, turning the questioning around on me. I rolled my eyes though he couldn’t see me.

“Fine, two months left and I could stop hobbling.” I told him and I heard his snort over the line and practically felt his eyes roll.

“Coincidently, we happened to have those two months off for break between tours. I’m coming to visit for a while, be ready to have me there.” Tony told me and I shook my head.

“No need.” I said to him.

“If Vic were to know you were pregnant he’d want someone helping you out. And even though he doesn’t know I’m still going to help you out, cause you’re my friend too.” Tony told me and I rolled my eyes at his dramatic speech.

“Fine drama queen, have it your way.” I told him.

“Good, now I’m coming at the beginning of your last month and staying until it’s time to go back on tour.” Tony told me. “I got to go, time to get onstage. Bye Ri.” Tony said to me before hanging up.

I finished filling out the papers and left to go home and rest before cooking dinner. Maybe I’ll order out of I wake up too late, I thought. I made it home and unlocked my door, stepping inside and locking it behind me before going into my room upstairs and going to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long but I'm working on chapters guys, bare with me for a little while longer. And to think I still have a couple of other stories that need perfecting and editing. This story is going to be edited sometime soon so except some changes in chapter lengths, chapter info, and maybe less chapters because some will probably be mashed together. Thanks for the patience! :)

Chapter Fact #10: This chapter was the hardest for me to write especially since I haven't wrote for this story in a while.