Status: Updates are whenever I have time

This Love Was Out of Control

The Studio and Bedroom

*Two weeks back*

Rita POV

“Vic I’m back!” I yell to Vic wherever he is in the house. Most likely in his home-studio trying to write some more lyrics for their new album.

“In the studio Rita!” He yells back to me, I knew it; he can’t resist being in there for less than two hours everyday. I didn’t really care since I like seeing him in his element, singing and recording. I made my way to the basement where the studio was, while pulling my curly brown hair into a messy bun on the top of my head. I walked in the studio to find him on the couch with his MacBook and lyric journal. He must’ve heard me come in because he looks up and smiles at me before going back to doing whatever he was already doing.

“How long have you been in here this time Vic?” I asked him and he look up at me before looking at the time on his MacBook.

“Since 10 this morning.” I looked at my phone for the current time. It was 3 in the afternoon. I looked over at the table in front of him and saw different types of snack wrappings and bottles, some that held water others juice.

“That was five hours ago! Did you even leave the room?” I asked him and he shook his head. Of course everything was down here, from a bathroom to a basement kitchen filled with food and snacks and drinks. I should have known, once he starts a song he doesn’t leave until he has a chorus and two verses. All I wanted right now was him to come and spend the rest of the day with me, like we do when he isn’t he in the studio but I know this is his job and does it to support us. While I was fresh out of college, being a tour manager for other bands, he was touring with his band. I loved my job and he his’ but I wish we had more time together. If we were both home from a tour together usually it was spent with him spending part of the day in the studio while I was out shopping for the house. And we’ll watch movies until we both fell asleep. Other times it was spent at parties or some outing, we never got time to do anything alone these days. And even if we were alone we’d be exhausted and trying to catch on sleep to do anything (if you catch my drift ;)). “Vic you can’t hole yourself in here all day while you’re home, go do something. Spend time with your family, me or your band, as long as you’re not in this damn studio!” I tell Vic getting fed-up with him staying in this damn room.

I heard Vic sigh before I heard the couch move and see him walk into my line of sight. He gripped my chin and moved my face so I could see him. “You’re right Rita. What do you want to do?” I smiled at him and he smiled back showing his pure white teeth.

I leant in and smiled before moving toward his ear, I whispered, “I have an idea.” I pulled away and walked up the stairs to our room, making sure to sway my hips. I looked back and sure enough he was following me.

He caught me just before I got to the threshold of our bedroom door and he leant down while asking, “Oh? And what would that be?” I was pretty sure he had an idea but he wanted me to say it, I wouldn’t give in that easily though.

“Let’s watch a movie!” I said while going over to the bed and laying down while Vic groaned.

“Really a movie? Seriously Ri? You and I both know that’s not what neither of us want!” Vic said but made his way to the DVD player and TV putting in the first movie he grabbed, not like we’d be paying any attention to it anyway.

“So what do we want Vic?” I asked him while changing into one of his SD shirts that was too big for me. The shirt went down to my knees and I took my bra off and left my panties on.

“I want you. That’s what I want.” He told me with a serious face and voice. I smiled at the fact he still wanted me ever after all this time we’ve been together.

“You got me Vic.” I told him while getting in bed and watching the movie he turned on, which was Aladdin. Once he turned off the light he climbed into bed with me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I marveled in the fact that I fit into his body perfectly, like puzzle pieces waiting to be solved. Once his arms were tightly around me I turned around and kissed him, hard.

He responded almost immediately and I smiled at that. His tongue ran across my bottom lip, expecting entrance that I didn’t give. He bit down on my bottom lip hard enough to make me gasp in painful delight. His tongue roamed around the inside of my mouth and soon enough my tongue was fighting his for dominance. But as always Vic won. He may not have been dominant in public, except on stage where he demanded attention with his singing, but in the bedroom he was as dominant as can be.

His hand wondered down my body to mid-thigh and played with the hem of my shirt. I felt his hand pulled my shirt up some as I buried my hands in his long, soft hair. I pulled rough and he grunted making me smile. He rolled us over and I was on top now, he pulled my shirt up completely making me break the kiss to get it off. Before I kissed him again I stopped to smile down at him. “No fair, you still have your shirt on!” I whined.

He laughed, “Guess we’ll have to change that huh?” He asked me before lifting up and pulling his shirt off. He pulled me back down towards him and I kissed him again. His hands gripped my breasts and pulled my nipples making them hard and me moan loudly. He laughed into the kiss and I kissed him harder, pulling his hard again, making him moan. It was my turn to laugh into the kiss.

He rolled us over again, so he was back on top. He broke the kiss and trailed kisses down my jaw and neck, trying to find my sensitive spot. Once he found it he sucked on it and bit a little, making me moan. Then he licked the spot, most likely leaving a huge hickey in that spot. He licked the rest of the way to my breasts before taking the right one in his mouth, leaving the left one to be massaged in his calloused hands. After about five minutes he switched and started pulling my panties down to my ankles, I kicked them off before my hands started working on his shorts.

“Your turn Vic.” I said to him, sounding as breathless as I felt. He smiled and I pulled his shorts down as far as I could before he finished taking them off. The only thing stopping him from penetrating me was his boxers and the fact that he was into major foreplay. I didn’t mind anyway, I was soaking wet right now and extremely ready for him to have his way with me.

He moved down and suddenly his thumb was pressing against my clit. He pushed one finger into me, causing me to moan loudly. He slipped another one in, moving them in and out at a steady pace while still pushing against my clit. “You’re so tight baby.” He groaned while he fingered me. A year back he had learnt he was my first, and I told him I couldn’t be happier than to give my v-card to him.

I moaned and that must’ve set him off because he start moving faster, trying to make me reach my orgasm. I felt that familiar pit of feelings bubble up in my lower stomach and a minute later I was coming loudly all over his fingers. He pulled them out and showed them to me before putting them into his mouth and sucking my juices off of them.

I pulled his boxers down and he kicked them off in a hurry. He positioned himself at my opening and started rubbing the head against my clit making me shiver in pleasure and pain, since I was more sensitive than usual. “Vic stop teasing!” I told him wanting to feel him inside me.

He finally pushed inside me all the way to the hilt in one go making both of us yell slightly from the feeling. “Like that?” He asked me, his voice husky. I could barely manage a nod before he started moving, keeping a slow, steady pace. I felt the feelings bubble in my lower stomach again and told Vic. He merely sped up a little and told me to come for him.

A minute later I came, clutching tightly against his length and pulling his hair moaning his name. He moaned my name before his thrusts became sloppy and fast, eager to come inside of me. Some time later, I had lost my sense of time; he came inside of me and collapsed on top of me. He rolled over, still inside of me, and wrapped his arms around my waist again. I smiled turning to face him before kissing him goodnight and closing my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's Chapter 2.. it's longer than one :)

Chapter Two Fact: It took me an hour and a half to write this.