Status: Updates are whenever I have time

This Love Was Out of Control

Hoping For It

Rita POV

After grabbed my bags I left. I left the life I knew behind, I left Vic, Jaime, Tony and Mike. I left my Spring Fever Tour Manager job behind and I left my love behind. I made it to my plane in time and flew, all I did was run from my problems but Vic’s happiness is worth it. I flew somewhere nobody would think to look for me, as far as they knew I’ve never liked being far from home. This wasn’t the time to change that; there were only two rules I needed to follow to get away with this:

1. Stay within five states from the state you left.
2. Don’t keep in contact with anybody.


Those two rules were going to save me from Vic or anybody else finding me. I couldn’t chance it and I knew Vic knew something was up, that I wouldn’t just leave like that without a reason. It was times like these that I hated Vic knowing me so well, anybody else would’ve left it alone and let me leave, but Vic’s going to search for me and I hated him for that. He needed to forget about me because the sooner the better.

*Four months later*

I ran away from Vic four months ago when I found out I was pregnant with his child. Five months from now, I’m going to give birth to his child, a girl and boy. I was giving birth to his twins, and if they’re anything like Vic and I, they’re going to be a handful. I was excited but nervous, I wasn’t ready for one child let alone twins but I knew I had to suck it up.

I thought about all this as I walked to work. I was living in Seattle, Washington and I worked at the local daycare center. I liked this job, it gave me a chance to work with kids and because it was in walking distance to my house. I didn’t tell anybody I was pregnant, not even my mom. I didn’t want her to convince me to go back to Vic because chances are he forgot about me, just the way it should be.

Vic POV

I hated not being able to forget about her. It was like everywhere I looked, she was there and it annoyed me. I should’ve been able to forget about her, I should’ve been able to move from her after four months, but every damn time I tried something just had to remind me of her! I was damn tired of this shit; I just wanted to forget about the girl who broke my heart. I knew that day four months ago something was off about her. She wouldn’t just up and leave without some type of explanation that she decided she wasn’t going to tell me, for whatever reason.

“Man, we got to go onstage. You ready?” Jaime came over, shaking me out of my stupor. I nodded, smiling at him before getting up and getting my guitar. I fixed my hair before walking towards the rest of my band.

“Let’s go guys!” I told them and everybody ran out and I came out last. “WHAT THE FUCK IS UP CHICAGO!?” I yelled into the mic, making the crowd yell back to me. “We’re going to start off with Hell Above, I want you sexy motherfuckers to sing with me!” We started the song and I sang, along with the crowd. This was the only time I actually completely forgot about her. She wasn’t pushed to the side of my head or she wasn’t front and center she was completely out and no thoughts of her existed. Once Hell Above was over, we moved onto Caraphernelia, and then we did Besitos and then Bulls in the Bronx. “THANKS FOR YOUR TIME CHICAGO! I HAD A FUCKING AMAZING TIME AND I HIPE YOU DID TOO! WE ARE PIERCE THE FUCKING VEIL!” I said before running offstage with Mike, Jaime and Tony.

“Come on we got 15 before our meet and greet.” Mike said pulling me to our dressing room behind the stage. I just followed him and got ready after taking a shower. “Come on we got fans to meet and greet.” Mike said before pulling me off again.

*One week later*

Rita POV

I had been keeping track of Pierce The Veil to make sure what I did wasn’t for nothing. Vic and Mike and Jaime and Tony got famous like they wanted and they were happy. I’ve never been so proud of something in my life because the guys were the good enough to make it and they did. They never gave up when the going got tough, because the tough got going. (Ew, the most cliché line I could’ve used to describe the guys, they were still my pride and joy though.) Even though I was happy for them, I hoped I wouldn’t see them until the twins were at least two. That’s a long time to wait to tell Vic but he’s already going to be pissed so why not make this during my terms? Vic was going to follow them anyway so it didn’t matter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for randomly disappearing on you guys. I'm sorry. So in favor of me returning we should have a reunion in comments, right? Right.

Subscribe, recommend, and comment please?