Say Cheese

Photo Shoot

I'm on my way

I quickly checked Harry's text and put my phone back down on the miniature table. I went right back to propping my Canon Rebel T3i on its tripod. I had to make Harry's photos perfect, because it was going on the cover of Elle Magazine.

Today's shoot was in a warehouse. A dusty, probably filled with rats, warehouse. The reason I picked it was perfect. In a couple of minutes, the sun would be completely up and out, and it would cast a nice glow inside the warehouse and onto the backdrop.

A sudden slam startled me, almost making me drop my camera. Harry stumped in, a cup of coffee from Starbucks in his hand. He was already dressed and ready to stand and pose.

"Sorry. I had a meeting with the boys." Harry said, taking off his tweed jacket. I waved him off.

"It's fine. Look," I said, pointing to the big glass window. The sun was now casting the glow, providing a cool effect on the backdrop.

"I was going to make the pictures black and white, so the light would make you look more...you know," I said, tilting the camera.

"Sexy?" He asked, a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes, a smile on my face.

"Alright, let's start!" I said. Harry took a sip of his coffee and stood in front of the backdrop. The effect was doing what I wanted it to do, and I smiled once again.

"Okay, for the first shot, give me a sophisticated look. Like, you know, hands in the pockets, straight face." I said, peeping my eye in the LCD sight.

Harry posed, and I snapped a picture.

"Perfect. Okay this time give me a smile, but still have your hands in your pockets." I focused the camera and took the picture.

I kept having Harry give me poses, and when we were done, we sat down at the table.

"So, what are you doing this afternoon?" Harry asked me. While Harry was at Starbucks, he bought one of those colossal muffins. I took a bite out of it.

"Nothing, really. Why? Did you have something planned?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"Nah. The boys and I were just going to hang out. They all have their girlfriends, and I...uh."

"Don't have anyone?" I asked. My stomach fluttered.

"Yeah. You can say that." It was an awkward silence.

"Well, I'll be delighted to go. Just shoot me a text when your ready to leave." Harry nodded his head.

His phone vibrated, and when he looked at it, his face filled up with shock.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Harry stood up slowly, his eyes still glued on his iPhone 5.

"I gotta go. I'll shoot you a text. Bye, Talia!" Harry said, shooting out the door of the warehouse.

"....bye?" I whispered, waving goodbye to the closed door and a gone Harry.
♠ ♠ ♠
How do you guys like it?
Feel free to leave comments. I'll love you forever.
Byyeee :)