Say Cheese

I'm Your Girl?

I checked myself out in the mirror once again, making sure my hair fell the way I wanted it to. I was in a cute floral tank with black shorts. Floral Toms were on my petite feet.

My phone vibrated, and I checked the new text message.

You coming?

I smiled. Harry invited me out with the boys to a club that I had never been to. Mostly because I hated clubbing. The thought of people dancing on me with their sweaty bodies disgusted me.

I grabbed my shoulder bag and left the house. I decided to walk because the club was actually, like, two blocks from my house.

It was perfect outside, not too hot or not too cold. Cars were zooming past me, making my hair flutter in the wind. I smiled, pretending I was on a runway. I actually began to catwalk, causing a couple of cars to honk. I laughed as they gave me thumbs up.

The club was called TechKnow, and there was a long line outside. I mean really long. A chalkboard sign was the first thing I saw.

GET CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE BOYS OF ONE DIRECTION!

I rolled my eyes as I got in the back of the line.

"Talia! TALIA!" I heard an unfamiliar scream at the front of the line. I looked in the front to see Niall waving me over. I pushed past girls, all of them giving me ugly looks. I reached Niall, and he wrapped his arm around my neck and led me into the club.

Smoke, alcohol, and the smell of Niall's cologne were the first things I smelled when I walked in the club. The DJ was playing a sped up version of a Nicki Minaj song, causing everyone on the dancefloor to gyrate against each other.

"Where's Harry?" I yelled over the music.

"We're going up there!" Niall pointed to the next floor up. A large spotlight was pointed on the boys and their girlfriends. I shuddered.

Niall led me up the stairs, and as soon as I stepped in the spotlight, I squinted my eyes. Harry stood up.

"You came!" Harry said, giving me a big hug. I smiled as I hugged back. He smelled really good.

"Come, sit down!" He said, grabbing my hand and sitting me down on a couch. I was right in the middle of the spotlight.

"You like?" Harry shouted. I nodded my head.

"Picture time!" Liam said. He also had a Canon, and I almost drooled at it. Then, there was a sudden flash.

"Bring the girls?" A muscular guy said. He was standing at a small gate. Girls were lined up, papers in their hands. They were freaking out. Harry nodded.

The first girl came in and walked directly to Niall.

"I LOVE YOU, OH MY GOD!" Niall smiled as he signed her paper.

Next was Harry.

"I LOVE YOUR HAIR!" She said, and then she looked at me. A look of disgust washed over her face.

"Who's she?" The girl asked. There was attitude clear in her voice.

"This is Talia, my photographer and uh....my girl," Harry quickly signed the paper and the girl was on her way.

My heart dropped. Wait wait wait wait wait.

I'm Harry's girl? When did this happen?
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys like?
Let me know in the comments!
Byyeee!