Status: finished holla

Agent Ashby

ten.

"We need to come up with a plan."

"Right. You go talk to Justin and I go find Austin. Okay go!" Alan says, heading out the door when Shayley pulls him back. "What?"

"Really dude?" Shay glares at him. "There is no time for that."

Alan frowns. "But dude, Austin probably thinks we're together."

"Oh, so you do like him."

"N-no!" the ginger sighs. "I just dont want him to take it the wrong way."

"He's with Jerry though?"

"Just go tell Justin and clock me!" Before Shay could object, Alan ran out of the room to find his other best friend.

xxx

Austin was sitting on Jerry's lap, not because he wanted to; his boyfriend insisted to sit on his lap, noticing the sad look on Austin's face. Usually, Jerry's embrace would make him feel better, but not today. Not after what he just saw. Alan was certainly not his boyfriend or anything..he just didn't like the thought of his new best friend having an intimate relationship with someone else. Totally normal, right? The twenty three year old couldn't put a finger on why he felt that way. Besides, the two were not having sex, Lio was there. Then why be on top of a guy when someone else is there? Thoughts lingered into his mind, bothering the shit out of him.

"Babe? You okay?" Jerry asks.

Austin takes a moment to reply. Was he okay? No. "Y-yeah, I will be." he fakes a smile and Jerry forces his lips onto his, making him feel disgusted. 'Whats wrong with me? I love his kisses..' He gently pulls away, hoping Jerry would not get mad.

"What the fuck is up, Austin. You're acting weird again, thats the shit I dont enjoy. Come find me when you stop being a pathetic loser." Jerry pushes him onto the floor, scoffing and walks to get another drink.

"Need help?" A gentle voice comes behind as he looks up to see Alan. Speak of the devil, literally.

Austin nods, ashamed, and the agent helps him up back to his feet. "I saw what he did."

"O-oh." the taller man shrugs, "I made him mad..its all my fault."

"Um no." Alan argues. "I saw that you didn't want to kiss him, he's a dick."

Ignoring the rude comment that perhaps was true about Jerry, he shoots him a glare. "Ha, at least he doesn't lie to me when he's single."

"I am single! I tripped over Shayley and I fell on top of him to which you took it the wrong way."

"I shouldn't even care. You're not my boyfriend." Austin steps closer, getting into his face. Damn was he mad.

"Then why the fuck do you care?!"

"Because I'm idiot that happens to like you!" Realizing what he just said, he gulps.

"W-what.." Alan looks up at him.

"I..I never meant to like you, I'm not supposed to. I..have a boyfriend and you're not even gay.. I gotta go." With that being said, he leaves Alan alone.

xxx

Alan ended up back into his dorm, shutting everyone out who tried talking to him. He had received calls from Shayley, Aaron, and an unknown number. Austin probably told his perfect little boyfriend and blamed him or something.

"I hate my life." he mutters, placing a pillow on his face.

"Life hates you too, now come on, take the pillow off." Aaron had decided to check on him since he heard the little outburst that happened between his friends.

"No."

"Alright, you asked for it." Aaron reaches over to get the pillow when the ginger slaps his hands away.

"How did you know? I didn't even make a sound."

"I just do." Alan throws the pillow onto the floor. "So..."

"So I know what happened." his roommate sits on the bed. "Austin told me when he ran out of the lounge. You know, I'm surprised you guys even heard each other, it was so loud in there." he says, attempting to make him laugh, however; he fails. "Ugh, go talk to him!"

"Me?" the agent laughs. "No thanks."

Aaron flicks his forehead. "Tell him your feelings, dingus."

"One: ow! Two: no. I'm straight. S-t-r-a-i-g-h-t."

"Keep telling yourself that, Alan. But I know you like him, even if you're not really gay, you're probably just attracted to him, its normal."

Alan looks at him, "You're the one who told me he gets everyone to like him and that is not nor will it EVER be me. So bye."

"You're so stubborn, its unbelievable."

"No what's unbelievable is that no one believes that I'm straight."

"Keep telling yourself that." Aaron rolls his eyes, annoyed with his attitude.

"I will." Alan says with a smug face.

"Idiot."
♠ ♠ ♠
idk alan is stubborn and i want to hit him but i also want to hug him

let the drama beginNnNnNnNnN