Status: finished holla

Agent Ashby

eleven.

It had been two days that Austin and Alan had that little..talk or outburst. Aaron gave up on trying to get them to talk, it was merely impossible. The two avoided each other more than he could count. It sucked to be in between both friends. Alan missed Austin of course, mainly because he copied him for most of the homework and the back of the book didn't have the answers anymore. Sighing, he walks to the library; the last thing he thought he would ever do. When he got there, he asked the woman at the front desk where he could find information on his homework. She pointed to the left, all the way in the back. He thanked her, dreading to go over there. As he looks around, he sees a small blonde girl sitting at a desk, all alone, biting down on her pencil, with a confused face. Being the gentleman he is, he goes up to her.

"Do you need any help?"

The girl looks up and smiles sheepishly. "Maybe. This is what I get for missing one day, it's karma."

Alan chuckles, sitting across from her. She reminded him of Austin how he would get when he missed out on something during class. "Were you sick?"

"I had to visit my friend because he has a disease and I'm the only one he has." she groans, "I'm stuck doing math, my weakest subject."

"It wasn't your fault then." Alan shrugs. "I'm Alan."

"Valerie. Call me Val." she stares down at her paper again, sighing.

Even if math sucked, he decides to take the worksheet and see for himself what was so hard about it. "Its just twenty problems."

"There's a back side."

"Oh."

Val laughs, "Exactly."

Alan takes out his phone, typing in something and a few seconds later he passes the worksheet back to her. "I found the answers online." he hands her the phone.

Her eyes grow big, a smile forming on her face. "No way dude! Ugh why didn't I think of that? Thank you!" She scribbles down all the answers, once she's done she puts away her stuff into her backpack.

"I'll see you around, Alan." she places his phone near him and waves.

"Yeah, guess you will." he says with a smirk.

xxx

Finally getting the stupid book that he needed, he checks it out. He got a text from his roommate to meet him in the music room, there was big news. Alan shoves his book inside of his backpack, making his way over there.

"Aaron?" He asks, closing the door of the music room. Noticing that he wasnt there, he turns to his right and sees Austin. "Dammit Aaron."

"Why are you here?"

"The same reason why you're here, dumbass." Alan rolls his eyes. "See ya." Just as he was about to leave, a voice shouts from the outside.

"You two are staying there until you sort your shit out!" Fucking Pauley.

The ginger groans, sliding down against the wall. Knowing that they wouldn't talk, he takes out his song book. After the fight with Austin, he got inspired to write one.
ya dig?
Mind your tongue,
and save your breath for someone else.


Alan decides to try the song out so he goes to turn on an amp, grabbing a random ibanez guitar. Austin, who sat on the other side of the room, watches him. Playing with some chords, he finally found the perfect one.

"Cause I dig..and I dig ya too.." he mutters softly, not wanting to sing because he really sucked at singing. Back home, he would let Shay do all that. After all, the guy had a beautiful voice.

Austin walks over to him, clapping. "I loved it."

"So now you're talking to me." Alan replies, setting the guitar down and then turns off the amp.

The tattooed man frowns, "I'm sorry."

"You better be."

"Will you stop being a dick?"

Alan fakes a laugh, stepping a foot closer to him. "I'm not being a dick."

"Yes you are! You're an asshole." Another step.

"You're the asshole!" he argues back. They were now chest to chest, looking at each other, fuming.

"Do you want to kiss me as much as I want to kiss you?!"

"Fuck yes." Alan says, angrily. A few seconds later, they had attacked each others lips. The agent knew it was wrong, so very wrong but he didn't care right now and he knew Austin felt the same.

About ten minutes later..

"Times up!" Aaron yells, happily, unlocking the door to see them far away from each other as possible. "My plan backfired?! What a bummer." Disappointed in himself, he walks away.

Alan let out a frustrated groan, following Aaron. What the fuck just happened.

xxx

Everything went back as it was before..just kidding, once again, the pair didn't speak. Austin felt as he fucked up once again and Alan..he was being his stubborn-self again. So another few days pass by and Alan is miserable. He knows he's straight. He loves boobs. He loves girls asses. After that kiss though..he wanted more and that scared the living shit out of him. Agent 521 head-desks himself during bio on a thursday morning.

"Whats wrong, mate?" Josh asks, worried for his friend.

"My life." he responded.

Jenna laughs, rubbing his shoulder. "Its about Austin isnt it?"

Quickly, putting his head up, he scoffs. "What. No."

The blonde clicks her tongue, "Um yes. We all know you're gay."

"He's not gay." Josh says.

"Thank you." Alan smirks. Finally! Someone that understands him.

"He likes Austin though."

And thats when he groaned, shaking his head. "NO. No I don't."

"Aw, he's acting just like you did with O--" Jenna gets cut off by her best friend's hand that was now on her mouth. She licked it so he would let go.

"You twat."

"He deserves to know, he's our friend."

Alan curiously looks at them. "I'm lost."

"Joshy dated Oli." Oh. That escalated quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
so yeah pretend alan wrote ydg idk idk

but oooo00o0o0oh joshy and oli dated

the next chapt tho. it may or not piss you off bc of some characters ~ stayed tuned.