Status: finished holla

Agent Ashby

twelve.

Alan did not see that coming. How could Josh, the sweetheart and charmer, date a prick like Oli? Then again, this reminded him of someone else. How annoying. Everything went back to Austin and it irked him. But before he could open his mouth, their professor called them out.

"Ashby, McDougall, Franceschi.. it appears you're disrupting my class with your obnoxious behavior, perhaps you three would like the teach the class, since you love to talk?"

The trio shook their head, pretending to work again and Mr Palomino left them alone. What bit him in the ass today. ha. Jenna took the time of writing a note to Alan.

we can talk some other time when mr hot pants isnt so grumpy! :]

As the ginger trotted out of the classroom after bio was over, he looked at his watch. A few minutes until his next class started..might as well grab some grub, right? He walked to the vending machine, knowing it'll be easier, and took out a dollar. Alan put in the dollar and just as he was about to punch in 'E4', the machine spit out the money. Groaning, he tried again. Nothing.

A giggling came behind, making him hit himself on the head. Frustrated in himself, not to mention about to kill whoever scared him, Valerie pops next to him.

"It doesn't like you." she comments.

"Yeah, I'm not liking it much either.."

Valerie takes out a dollar, handing it to him. "Here. My treat for the other day. I got an A on the worksheet."

Alan smirks, taking the damn dollar and a few seconds later, the pack of skittles comes out. He reaches down for the delicious candy. When he was about to thank her, he noticed she had left. how weird.

xxx

The group decided to hang at the lounge, after all, it had been a long day. Alan sat on the couch, eating a popsicle while everyone else fights over to see who gets the next turn in COD. Honestly, he hated these kind of games because they were unrealistic. Of course, he had the real experience so maybe that was it. (Plus, number one champion at your service, so.)

Yelling in victory, Tino whistled and everyone flinched. He may suck at everything else, but he sure was good at making everyone cry for mercy when he whistled. He grabbed the controller while his two other components, Kellin and Phil reached for theirs. Austin, being nowhere in sight, told the gang he was busy. Busy with his boyfriend probably. That made Alan scoff. How dare he do that? They just fucking made out not too long ago, the guy didn't even have the nerve to talk to him.

"So," Vic looks at his friends, "We're going to have a session tomorrow at 8. You're welcomed to invite anyone you want, just make sure they like smoking."

Kellin rolled his eyes, "No, really? I mean, that IS what a session is for mostly. Besides drinking."

"Shut up and watch me beat these suckers."

xxx

It was finally friday and the session was well, in session. Vic told them that it would be held at an actual forest. It wasnt too far from the college so thats why he went with it. Everyone gathered around the camp fire and began to smoke away. Phil provided his own hookah, probably the best idea he had. Which in all honestly, surprised Alan. He didn't see Phil as a smoker. Tino provided the weed and packs of cigarettes. Vic and Kellin brought some alcohol just because they wanted to drink, not that anyone minded.

As Alan finished blowing smoke rings, he let some random guy take the next hit. He sat down, looking around the forest. He invited Valerie because he didn't want to feel lonely while everyone else had their own friend. Not too long after, she showed up. The small girl wore all black and a tank, showing off her tattoos. This, Alan, never noticed. When he saw her at the library, she wore a sweater.

"You made it." He smiles, waving at her.

"You think I'll pass off your offer?" the end of her mouth turned into a little smirk. Sitting down next to her new friend, she shrugged. "I don't smoke but I heard there was wine? My favorite."

Alan chuckles, "Dude, I like your tats. Gamer?"

the blonde nods. "Uh, yeah! Final Fantasy, Zelda..you name it."

"You're pretty cool."

"I've been told."

Someone brought their mini speaker, hooking it up to their car and began to blast music. What a smart idea actually. Some couples, or just a pair of friends, stood up, dancing the night away.

Val takes his arm. "Lets dance!"

"Ha, no." He tried moving away from her, but it was no use. Somehow..he ended up standing in front of her while she shook her ass.

Alan, not wanting to laugh, and feeling really uncomfortable, backed away a little. Maybe she thought he liked her? Ew. No. He didn't find her attractive in that way.

Val frowns, getting closer to him away. "Don't do me like that..Aly. I know you like me." She squeezed her boobs, biting her lip. "You want me, don't cha?"

The ginger grimaces, turning around. "No." With that being said, he headed back to the college. On his way over there, he began thinking about what just happened. He knew that the blonde bitch wanted him and it made him upset. Why the hell couldn't she be like Jenna? Jenna didn't want his dick. Did..did this mean he liked guys? Alan made a face. No. But..but..Austin..he was an exception. Oh man, if Aaron was here or his other friends, they would tell him 'I told you so!' He needed to find his Austin. 'whoa, my austin? ..whatever.'

xxx

For once, having good luck, he found Austin on his way to his dorm. Catching up to him, Alan yells out his name. "Austin!"

Austin stops walking, noticing the other a few inches from where he stood.

Alan, being the bold agent he is, runs to him, attacking him into a tight hug. Not understanding why the ginger did this, Austin wrapped his arms around the boy anyway.

"I cant go without talking to you." he looks up at the taller man. "When you told me you liked me..you're right. I'm not gay. But I really freaking like you."

"W-wha-"

Agent 521 places his hand on his cheek. "I like you. You're an idiot. An asshole. But I like you." They both lean in to kiss. Feeling his lips on his was the best thing in the world. Forget cats, forget sushi..Austin lips were heaven. Austin asked for permission to enter his mouth, of course, Alan didn't think twice to say yes. Sticking his tongue in, Alan fought against his; but the other dominated. Alan tasted like weed, normally, Austin hated this. He loathed when Jerry got high and made him kiss him. But on this cute ginger? It was hot.

"I cant believe you!" a voice yells, making them pull away. Both faces flushed with embarrassment, but with no regret, turn around to see Valerie..what the?

"You cheated on me! You lying, cheating dick! I hate you! Don't you ever talk to me Alan Ashby!" Valerie yells, tears falling out of her eyes, running away.

"B-but..I-"

"You fucking cheated on her?" the twenty three year old crosses his arms, fuming. "Thats low. I thought Jerry was..but you..you have your own title."

"She's not my girlfriend!"

"You mean she isn't anymore." Austin chuckles. "To think you actually liked me. Ha. You broke two hearts today, how does it feel to be a dick, Alan? I'm done with you."

"Aus..I..I didn-t-"

"Save it for someone who cares. Cause I don't. Not anymore." Now that made Alan's heart ache. The look on his face..the disappointment, the anger, the betrayal..Valerie, you're going to pay.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh thx valerie, you ruined everything tbh

but oh boy what i have planned out for alan next..