Status: finished holla

Agent Ashby

thirteen.

Alan turned the other side to sleep but instead, he fell onto the ground. Groaning to himself, he gets up, noticing he was in the lounge. Oh thats right. He ended up sleeping here because he was too tired and upset to move. (Plus, the couch was there) Today, it being saturday meant no classes which also meant cry in bed, maybe? Ha, just kidding. Alan doesn't cry. He went to his dorm and took a hot shower, he really needed it. After putting on a letlive crewneck and some skinny jeans, he walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey Aaron." he greets him.

No response, huh how weird.

"Aaron?"

Nothing.

"Ugh, Aaron!" the ginger walks over to him, poking his side. "Hello."

Aaron looks at him for a second and rolls his eyes. "Bye."

"Okay..what bit your ass this morning?"

"You. You know, you were right. You aren't gay. But having a girlfriend behind everyones back and then kiss Austin twice? You disgust me, Alan. Don't bother talking to me, go talk to your girl."

Alan frowns, shaking his head. "No! You dont-"

"Save it for someone who thinks you're worth their time. Now get out, this is my dorm afterall."

"Our dorm."

"Not anymore."

Smirking, Alan lets out a small laugh. "Vic wont allow it."

"Clearly you think that everyone has respect for you still..nope.

Slamming the door behind him, not bothering to bicker with his roommate, Alan sighs. No one believed him. He knew there was no point calling everyone else because they would not answer his calls. Jeez. Could this day get any worse? Getting a beep on his watch, he quickly ran to the nearest Janitor's closet and locked himself in, answering his watch.

"Ashby here..loud and clear.."

"Andy is here to pick you up, he's outside." Justin replies, ending the call. Well this should be interesting then.

xxx

Once Alan and Andy reached HQ, they immediately walked to Justin's office. There, the ginger saw Shayley next to their boss who was sitting down. On J's right side, there stood Lionel and Jerry. Jerry had his hands on his back. Wait..what's going on?

"You're probably wondering what's going on." Justin says.

"Have you been reading my mind?" Alan asks with a smug face, thinking his boss would crack a joke.

"Tell me Ashby..how does Lionel, an ex agent, finish a mission he isn't even assigned when my favorite agent fails his?"

"What? My only mission was to watch over Austin. That's what I have been doing."

Shayley looks down, ashamed on what was about to happen.

"No, Alan. We've been trying to reach you but you've ignored all of our calls. Besides keeping Austin safe, I wanted you to capture Jerry and bring him to me. But you failed.."

Alan crosses his arms, "How was I supposed to know!? You always call to say the same thing over and over again!"

"Well this time was different. And this pains me to say..even if you're my top favorite..Alan..I'm afraid you're fired. You can still attend Clairemont, seeing as you need a real job. Andy, Lio, escort this pathetic excuse for a man to the jail cell." Justin motions to Jerry. "If you'll excuse me, I need some coffee." he smiles sheepishly and walks out.

As Andy and Lio drag the evil man out, Jerry smirks to Alan, as if this were all planned out.. Alan looks over at Shayley and walks closer to him.

"I'm sorry man.." Shay bites his lip. "I kept calling you and texting you! Why..why didn't you answer?"

"You were right, dude. I like Austin." he runs his hand through his hair. "But what does it matter now? I lost him. I lost my place as an agent..all of my friends hate me..don't you do too?"

"Are you kidding! I'm your best frickin' friend, dude!" Shay smiles. "I can't hate you. Ever."

Alan pulled him in for a hug and he ended up crying on his shoulder. It pained Shay to see him like this...so broken. Never has he let his guard now, never has he seen him cry either..this sucked.

When the ex agent stops tearing up, Shay places his hand on his shoulder. "Call me whenever you need help, okay?"

"...yeah."

xxx

Making his way back to hell, or Clairemont, he shed some tears the whole way. Screw his rules for not crying, everything was going wrong for him. Why did the world hate him. Why was god so cruel. Not that he believed in god, just sometimes. He had received a text from Jenna saying to have dinner with her and Josh. Although food was not on his mind, he said yes anyway.

Alan enters the dining room, walking over to where his classmates were at. Unfortunately, he had to pass by his friends or ex friends he should say, who were scowling at him. Alan didn't dare to make eye contact with Austin. He just couldn't..

"Hey!" Jenna greets him, smiling. The two were seated all the way in the back, thank god.

The ginger sits in front of them, waving. Josh, who was too busy stuffing his face, nodded his head at him.

"We heard what happened."

"Ha. Seeing that if you're friends with Austin, everyone finds out! You would think that college people didn't care about this stuff but oh they all do!"

Jenna sweatdrops, "Well..okay?" she clears her throat. "Matty, our RA, is best friends with Kellin and Vic was with them...so we over heard them talking."

"Great. Matty hates me too, right."

"No. Matty doesn't judge ever." the blonde smiles at him. "We don't hate you either!"

"Thank you."

"I know how you feel." Josh tells him, after swallowing his food. "Do I hit it now, J?"

"Now."

Suddenly, Josh puts his hand over the desk and a few seconds later..they werent at the dinning room anymore. It seemed as if they were in some sort of basement because the room was white and it was big.This alerted the ex agent.

"What the fuck."

"Allow us to explain," Jenna says. "He just pushed a button, leading us to our secret hide out! Don't worry, up there, we have holograms that look like us. Leave it to Joshy to be a smart ass!"

The brown headed man shrugs, "I'm pretty amazing if I do say so myself!"

"Anyway, Alan, we know you're a spy."
♠ ♠ ♠
dun dun dun