Status: finished holla

Agent Ashby

fourteen.

"A spy? Alan repeats.

"Yes."

The ginger slaps his knee and starts laughing uncontrollably. "O-oh man! hahahaha!"

Jenna raises an eyebrow, looking over at her best friend who was also confused. "What's so funny?"

Alan held up a finger, as if saying 'wait.' "I..I can't."

Jenna huffed, reaching over and slaps his shoulder. "Knock it off!"

Once the laughter died down, he takes a deep breath. "Me..a spy? Okay..you must have been watching too many action movies."

"Cut the bullshit, Alan." Josh tells him. "We're spies and you know it too."

"No-"

"If you deny it one more time, we're not going to help you keep Austin safe."

"W-what?" Alan gulps.

"Listen, ginger. We know that you're trying to protect your identity because its your job. We get it! But why do it..if you no longer work for them?"

This made the ex agent stand up, ready to go. "Bye."

"How are you going to leave if there is not exit?" Jenna motions to the whole room that had no door.

"Ha, I'm not stupid. Theres a button that you have to press."

"Ugh Alan, just listen to us." Josh taps his fingers onto the table. "Lionel tricked you into getting fired so he and Jerry could kill Justin."

"..what?" the twenty two year old sits back down.

"You see..since you know that Jerry is also a spy this makes everything a lot easier to explain. But it's a long story."

"I have time."

Jenna smirks. "Thats what I wanted to hear! So. When we got into this agency, we didn't know what it was all about. Beau, our boss, wanted revenge on Justin. Beau wanted to make the best agency there is and to win over more spies to his HQ instead of your ex boss..understandable right? Well, he recruited Jerry..and of course everything went downhill. Jerry is smart. He did every mission but with a twist. I remember he told Josh.."

Josh interrupts, "I'll tell him! He said that his mission was to catch a thief and bring him to the jail cell. Instead, he slits his throat, cleans his tracks and tells Beau that the crimminal had killed himself before he could of arrived."

"Holy shit." Alan shakes his head.

"Same. Beau doesn't know that Jerry does all this stuff. We cant tell him because he won't believe us especially when it has to do with his 'number one spy.' Annoying little cunt. When we found out that you were a spy, we knew that we could use you to get revenge of Jerry."

"Why do you need me?"

Josh frowns, shifting a little in his seat. "Oli is a spy too..and when he was recruited..well he was a good kid, yeah he had anger problems and other things but he was our friend. We had to train him. And..ugh. We fell in love. The number one rule of Bokan's HQ is to not fall in love with anyone. Jerry found us making out one day and threatened to tell Beau..honestly, I didn't care if I got dropped becos I hate being this damn spy. Oli on the other hand, his situation was more complicated. Jerry made a deal with him..and it was to stop being our friends and join his side."

"Unfortunately there was no other option so he took it. And the next day we tried talking to Oli but he gave us the cold shoulder." Jenna finishes. "It sucked! Theres more to this..Jerry enrolled into this college because of his dad. No his dad doesn't know he's a spy. He lived the double life woo. He met Austin and they fell in love. Beau never found out because yeah, he's smart and he made us sure to keep our mouth shut. However, on vacation that we all had from school, Austin's dad finds them in your boyfriends old bedroom--"

"Karma!" Josh exclaims, making Alan jump. "Oh, sorry mate!"

The blonde shoots a quick glare to him, "Yeah karma.. and his dad forbid Austin to see him ever again."

"Mr Carlile was smart." the cat lover smirks.

"Respect for him, yes. Jerry didn't like this..he made Oli be friends with Austin and the day they hung out, Jerry sneaked up to his dads room, planning to threaten him but instead he finds out about him helping out Justin. A few days later when we all went back to school, Jerry kills him and writes a note that I'm sure you know what it is."

"Okay, okay. Wow that twisted fucker." Alan crosses his arms, mad. He wanted to rip his lungs out! "Did Beau find out?"

"Tch, of course not. This was all his idea. When Lionel showed up, Jerry knew he worked for you guys, since he transferred quickly. He framed him as you know. Which was stupid in my opinion but whatever. Jerry guessed that Lionel would get fired and use that as an advantage to get him into his head to join his side."

"..and he did?" Alan asks.

"Yup. Ever since then, they've been working together with Oli." She frowns. "We found out you were a spy because you talked to someone in the bathroom and Jerry was in the closet the whole time.."

"Dammit I knew I should have checked there!" Alan facepalms himself. "Dammit. Dammit. Dammit."

"No!" Jenna stops him, giving him a smile." It was a kind of good thing because now we can get revenge! Any questions?"

"Why does he want Austin dead?"

The british man rolls his eyes, "He believes that the reason wy he's so twisted is becos of Austin. From dating Austin he became as you say "bad" which is bullshit. He was evil before he met him. In killing him, that means he'll become good again.." letting out a small chuckle, Josh looks at Alan. "He doesn't love him anymore but he uses him for his sexual needs."

"Okay gross." Alan makes a face.

Josh smiles sheepishly, "Sorry kid."

"Alright, I'm in." the ex agent smirks. "By the way, I was an agent, not a spy."
♠ ♠ ♠
shits going to go down like down town ~ wow i make bad jokes bye

btw i wrote 'because' as becos bc of josh's accent aha ha ahaha