Status: finished holla

Agent Ashby

sixteen.

"You're sure Lionel doesnt know how you two look like?" Shayley asks the two uneasily. They were now in front of the Justin's HQ.

"Yep! Jerry never introduced us. We just know his face because of his phone." Jenna replies.

Shayley walks up to the entrance and a camera that is located at the top points at him. A pre-recorded voice is heard. "Please scan your id." He pushes a red button and a machine appears, making him swipe his ID. He then enters a code.

"State your full name."

Shayley talks into a little mic that is brought up by the little machine. "Shayley Dayshell Bourget."

"Access granted, Shayley Dayshell Bourget, you may enter." The door opens and he walks in. Just as Jenna and Josh proceed to enter, they get scanned with a red light, signifying they were intruders.

"Red alert, red alert."

Shayley comes back outside, smiling sheepishly at the friends who had an annoyed look on their face, completely forgetting he was with them. He enters another code and talks into the mic. "Shayley plus friends."

"Access granted."

xxxx

Footsteps get closer to the bed and Alan is still fearing for his life. He's quiet but he knows Oli is a good spy and probably can tell somethings going on.

"Hey, I'll call you back." A click is heard. "I give you five seconds to get out of there before I skin you alive."

The ginger quickly slides out of his not-so-hiding spot anymore and chuckles nervously. "Oli..hey."

Oli glares at him, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"You see.."

"Actually," he interrupts him, "I don't care. Now leave before I murder you."

"I thought you were going to skin me alive." Alan hits his shoulder playfully, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Dont you ever" the british man grabs him by shirt. "fucking touch me again. You got that?"

"Y-yes.."

Oli smirks, putting him down. "Seriously, Alan, tell me why you're here."

"I wanted to see Austin? and I thought he was with Jerry.." Alan bites his lip softly. Wow, did he suck at lying.

"Ha, why do you even try? Jerry's with him. You have no chance."

The ex agent stiffens, "W-well..I really like Austin..and I wont give up on someone unlike you."

"What did you say?!" he puts up a fist.

"Yeah, you heard me. You gave up on Josh. Your relationship." Alan shakes his head, crossing his arms.

Instead of colliding his fist with Alan's face, Oli slowly sets down his arm and his facial expression softens. "..how is he?"

Bingo. His soft spot. "I wont tell you anything unless you tell me what's going on. Deal or not?"

"Why should I believe you?" Oli scoffs. "I'm not an idiot."

"Do this for Josh, your love, not me."

"...fine. I'll tell you everything."

xxx

After what took about ten minutes later, Alan had gotten out all the information that Oli held. He was content that he could do this in less time that he expected. Just as he was about to step out, Oli tells him he has to do a phone call and goes outside. The ginger takes out his pen, rolling it on the ground to stop the door from closing. He got closer to the door, eavesdropping on the spy.

"Yep, I fooled the cunt. I got him right where I want him. The best thing is that I didn't even have to go to him. He came to me. Haha, what an imbecile. Shit..I forgot my papers at the library, mate. See ya!" he puts his phone away and runs down the hallway.

Alan picks up his pen and smirks. "Aw, cute. I'm one of the best agents there is out there. I will always be one step ahead of you, Sykes. Always." He heads towards the exit of the college but of course..bad luck happens..

"A..Austin.." he manages to mutter out when he sees his crush getting dragged by Jerry, making Alan turn instantly mad.

"Austin please, dont go with him! Please, I beg of -" Alan gets tackled by someone, knocking him down before he could yell out anymore stuff. Once he sees Valerie on top of him, he pushes her off. "Stay away from me!"

Valerie groans in pain, holding the side of her stomach. "Havent you heard of not hitting a woman?!"

But Alan didn't listen to her, instead, he runs after the couple to only find out that they were gone. Dammit Valerie.

Taking out his phone, he sends a quick message to Shayley, telling him to meet him right outside.

xxx

"We're so sorry! We tried stopping him!" Josh yells, running over to Alan.

Jenna takes a moment to breathe. "S-sorry. He runs too fast..jeez."

Shayley frowns. "Stupid Jerry. Anyway, did you get the phone?"

Alan shows off Jerry's second phone and an awkward silence falls between them. "W..what?"

"Thats..thats not his phone..thats his first phone.."

"What?!" Alan cries out, throwing the phone onto the ground. "Dammit!"

"Its alright mate." Josh tells him. "I mean..that was our only way to figure out where they were going to be at. But hey, its fine."

"Wait..no. Oh god, I'm so dumb!" Alan facepalms himself. "I talked to Oli! He told me everything, of course, he kind of did this on purpose so we could fall into his trap.."

"Do you know where they're going to have Austin captive?" Jenna asks.

"The warehouse by your agency. They'll be there. We just need a plan." Alan looks at Josh. "And you're going to do most of the job."

Josh puts on a confused look, "I don't see how I'm helpful?"

"You're going to talk Oli."

Well shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
drama bomb ~ ~ idk i think this sucked haha but i promise this next chapter will be fucking amazing

HANG IN THERE bc austin is in trouble jfc