Status: finished holla

Agent Ashby

eighteen.

A moment of silence fell between the two British men. Josh, deciding to be brave for once, spoke first.

"What, cat got your tongue, huh Oli? You have nothing to say to me?"

Oli picks up the water bottle, trying to avoid any eye contact with him. "Just one thing. What the hell are you doing here?"

Josh places his hand over his heart, "Ouch, rude. But i'll answer ya, I was casually walking around this area when I fell upon a perfect view of your ass." he jokes.

This time however, Oli glares at him. "Stop fucking with me Josh, tell me why are you here."

Josh takes a few steps towards him, already knowing that Oli's anger was increasing by each second. He knew exactly how to mess with the man. "Ah, but you already do. What you're doing is wrong, Oli. Can't you see that?"

"No."

"I..Alan..told me you went against your word."

The tattooed man tilts his head in confusion, "Fill me in."

"He said you should do this for me..but instead, you went to tell Jerry..tell me, did you ever care about me?" Josh begins to raise his voice a little. "Did you even fucking love me?!"

"Are you an idiot? Of course I did!" Oli kicks the dirt with his right foot.

"Then look at me, you stupid dick."

Their eyes meet for the first time in months. Oli cant seem to look away now, hes so mesmerized. Could you blame him? Month after month of not seeing the love of your life..it sucked. It definitely hurt him more than anything in the world, especially because of Jerry.

"W..why did you do all of this? P-please..enlighten me, Oli." Josh bites his lip.

"I didn't want to lose my place, I had nothing else..I know what I did was fucked up, hell, I still am doing that..I just..you have to know I never stopped loving you. I grew cold becos I had to remember why I did this in the first place. I lost you..and I regret it. Every damn day, Josh."

Josh wraps his arms around his waist, giving him a kiss on his lips. When the peck was over, he shakes his head. "I was so madly in love with you..God, you're an idiot."

"I know.."

Josh takes this advantage to unwrap his arms around him and punches Oli in the nose. Oli falls back, holding his perhaps broken nose.

"What the hell?!"

"You deserved that." Josh shrugs.

xxx

Austin keeps crying over his dad and not to mention, he wanted to get out of there..alive. How could he not known something this huge about Jerry? Or Alan...Alan. He needs to apologize to him, this was never the gingers fault. He was trying to protect him and all Austin did was build a wall between them.

Jerry goes to look at his torturing tools. "Where's Oli? I'm thirsty and I need something to drink before I kill you, ugh. He's so getting fired."

"Sorry, boss." Oli, as if hearing what Jerry had to say, enters the warehouse, throwing the water bottle at him. "I had to take a leak."

Jerry, not really caring for his excuse, catches the drink and opens the cap. When he takes a sip of it, he lets out a chuckle. "Ashby. Do you think I'm stupid?" He does an about face, seeing the ginger dressed in all black, untying Austin.

"How'd you know?" Alan successfully gets the rope undone and frees Austin. He protectively puts the taller man behind him.

"Come on, do you not think I heard the window being open?" Jerry points up to the window that was on the roof. He then turns to Oli, rolling his eyes. "And you, you think I'm stupid too? You were lying to me. You..you betrayed me." His voice lowers. "You are all going to die."

"Not if I can't help it." Jenna, who was hiding in the corner with Josh, came out and threw a dagger right at Jerry. When Alan slid down the rope, Jenna and Josh went afterwards because they knew this would get messy.

Jerry catches the dagger before it reaches him and throws it back to an off guard Jenna. Unfortunately, he does not miss and it goes through her heart. She falls down, screaming in pain.
Alan, wanting to help, knows he can't leave Austin's side. Curse everything. Luckily, Josh runs to her side, his anxiety level was up the wall.

"No no no no. You're g-going to be okay.. you are.." he carefully takes the dagger out while she shreaks in pain. "I'm so sorry, Jen..I shouldn't have brought you here."

Jenna coughs up some blood, holding her bloody stomach. "L-look Josh, its not your fault..I know this is where it will end for me."

"Don't you dare say that to me!" Josh cries out, shaking his head. "You're..y-you're going to live. And then..then--"

Jenna coughs more, her strength to talk is weakening, so she places her hand on his cheek. "I'm sorry Josh..it has to be this way. Its less painful to watch when you get back with Oli anyway."

Josh, letting tears roll down his face rapidly, caresses her cheek back. "W-what?"

"I've been in love with you since we met..a-and...I was..was so jealous." she takes a deep breath, trying to continue. "Its okay now, everything will be okay. I love you Joshy." She closes her eyes.

Josh cries uncontrollably, holding his best friend in his arms. Oli runs to his lover and places his hand on his shoulder, letting his own tears out. Three good old friends.

As the quote says.. and then there was two..
♠ ♠ ♠
so josh kissed and then punched oli, way to g0. haha he didn't break his nose btw! c: thats why when Jerry sees him, he doesn't realize anything bc he's okay.

AN ABOUT FACE IS turning around. i said that bc in jrotc you do that. and so i figured why not. ~