Status: finished holla

Agent Ashby

nineteen.

"Boo-hoo-hoo. Cry me a river." Jerry spat. "She died, get over it."

"Do you not even feel bad? She was your friend.. and you killed her!" Alan held two fists up in anger.

Jerry finishes his water bottle and throws it away. "Ha we werent even acquaintances. So no. Besides shes not the only one I've killed." his devious smile appears.

"You're going to die! You're going to pay for what you've done!" Josh yells out in anger as Oli holds him back from punching his enemy.

"Really? Because that worked so well before." He comments sarcastically before letting a loud laugh out.

"Go behind Oli." Alan tells Austin and he does as hes told.

"Finally." Jerry smirks. "Something interesting is about to happen. Come at me." He motions his finger to himself.

Within a matter of seconds, they begin to fight. Jerry tries to hit Alan but the ginger is too fast so he blocks every attack. When Jerry is caught off guard, he twists his arm, bringing him down onto the floor using all his strength to keep him there. With his free hand, he takes out a gun and places it to his head.

Jerry struggles, "So you're going to kill me huh?"

Alan smirks. "My plan has consisted of that."

"Well I hope you know that when you pull the trigger it'll activate the bomb hidden in here." Everyone but Jerry gasps, that smart dick.

"W-what?" Oli stutters out. "I didnt plant any bomb.."

"Thats because you're useless and I knew I couldn't trust you. I made a certain someone do it.."

Valerie walks into the scene of the crime. "I'll give you three seconds to get off of him."

Alan looks up, laughing. "Let me guess, he promised to do something for you and so you're helping him."

"Yes! S-so move!" She takes two steps forward.

"He's lying, you know." Oli tells her, shaking his head in disapproval.

"Don't listen to them, Valerie. I- I promise Beau is going to love you." Jerry tells her, trying to wiggle himself out.

"Now you KNOW he's lying." the ex agent scoffs as Valerie tries to kick him in the chest, but Alan, with one hand, blocks it, making her lose her balance and falls. "I don't care, you deserve to die." He mutters darkly.

"N-do- whatever you do..d-dont dont.." Valerie begs, "The bomb will be activated!"

...3...

2...

1.

Alan pulls the trigger and a ticking sound goes off.

xxx

Successfully, everyone had run out of the cabin before it exploded and chunks of wood were all over the place. Two cars approach the group, one being Justin and the other an ambulance, Shayley is the first one to come out, running towards them.

"Alan!" He tackles him to the ground, causing the other to groan loudly in pain.

"I-I'm okay!" he coughs, pushing him off a few seconds later.

"You asshole, I was worried about you." Shay flicks him off, laughing.

Justin gets out of the car, jogging over. "What the fuck went on in there?"

Valerie begins to cry, giving Alan the deadliest stare. "H-he fucking..he ruined everything! Beau will never love me now! Never ever ever! Its all your fault!"

"Please realize how ridiculous you sound." Alan rolls his eyes.

"Are you all okay?" Justin asks, looking at them all.

"We're fine."

"YOU RUINED MY LIFE." The dramatic one shouts, knowing she would never forgive the ginger.

"With the exception of Valerie."

"...What the hell are you doing here, Trotta?" Beau Bokan asks. He had just arrived to the scene of the crime because of Oli, who sent him a message.

"This isn't time to talk about your stupid fued! Jenna fucking died, you pricks." Josh comments and everyone shuts up. Right. They almost forgot the helpless girl laying on his shoulder.

xxx

The group were taken to Trotta's headquarters, whether Beau or Valerie liked or not. Jenna was placed in a room where she got immediate attention, even though it would not do anything. Everyone had a quick check up and once that was over with, they all met up at Justin's office.

"Putting our differences aside for this," Justin motions to Beau, "You all have to talk."

No one talked. They were all seated in front of their bosses. Shayley was the only one not present, he decided to go with the ISSUES crew to go back to the scene of the crime and sort some stuff out that was left as proof. They didn't want any police to find out about this. No way. Alan was next to Austin who was completely zoned out. Oli and Josh were too traumatized to speak and Valerie..she just kept crying.

Beau sighs. "I'll ask the questions if not, you're all fired."

4 out of the 5 people lifted up their heads quickly. Justin looks at him with a mad face. "You can't do that."

"I can though, because obviously you're bad at your job." Beau paces around the room. "Now you either talk or bye bye job."

"Jerry killed Austin's dad." Alan blurts out.

Beau laughs at this. "You're kidding me, he's number one--"

"No, you listen to me." Austin decides to speak up, "He murdered my dad and lied to you all. He told me this as I was held captive. He promised everyone something and didn't keep his word. He fooled us all."

"He did not do such a thing!" Valerie stands up, about to hit Austin when Alan slaps her hand away.

"Don't fucking touch him."

Justin whistles, making everyone flinch at the horrendous sound. " Bokan, he's right."

"And he killed Jenna." Oli cracks his fingers, "Thats why karma bit his ass right back."

"You three never told me?" Beau looks at his three agents. "Instead of talking to your head chief, you fucking listen to an agent? Who else was involved?"

"We- I was threatened by him." Oli looks at him. "If I didn't help him, he would tell you that I was dating Josh at the time."

Beau shakes his head, disappointed in his so called agents. "Unbelievable. I am appalled, speechless, and pissed off." He looks at Valerie. "You. What did you do?"

"I..may..have helped him capture Austin?" she admits quietly.

He nods, looking at Justin. "Call in your security, please."

A few seconds later, two securities show up at the door. "Take her away. She's under arrest."

As Valerie is being taken away, she kicks and kicks, trying to get out of their tight grip, "Beau..Beau.. all I wanted was your love! We belong together! We were supposed to name our child Link or Zelda! Whatever you want!" The door is shut and she is not seen anymore.

Josh looks amused, "Wow, how pathetic. But, sir, how come you didnt arrest..Oli?"

"Well, I'm not a complete bad guy. Yes its hard to believe my own favorite agent betrayed me and you guys did have to do bad stuff, which remind me later I have to interrogate you even more, I couldn't arrest your love, am I right?" He winks.

xxx

After Alan spilled all his known information on his case, Justin and Beau actually put their problems aside and decided to catch up like old times. They couldn't remember why they were rivals in the first place, so they laughed it off and started over. Oli and Josh went to their own HQ to start planning Jenna's burial, seeing as they werent allowed to see her. They wanted to be held responsible for everything. The trio would not be the same anymore..

Alan was currently in his own lounge with Austin, they werent talking at all. What was there to say after all the shit they went through? Well okay, maybe there was a lot to talk about.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about--"

"No its fine. It was your job." Austin shrugs, looking over at him. "It does explain why you were so sneaky and why you attacked Tino on your first day..."

They both burst out laughing, remembering how Alan tackled Tino down, thinking he was harming Austin, and not knowing it was actually him.

"Oh god, that was sooo bad." He lays his head on his shoulder as Austin wraps his arm around his waist. "Where does this leave us?"

"I was hoping my boyfriend.." the taller man blushes. "I-if you want."

"I'd love to."

"Oh, love biiiiirds." Justin's voice is heard behind them, scaring them half to death. Beau cant help but to laugh.

"W-we were just leaving.. I know I'm not welcomed."

"I have a proposition for you two. Well kind of."

This got them both very interested. "Yes?"

"How would you like to be my favorite agent again, Alan?"

Alan jumps up, a grin forming on his face. "I'd love to!"

"Austin.." he turns to him. "How would you feel of joining our HQ?"
♠ ♠ ♠
OK WOW THIS WAS SO BAD IM SORRY FUCK

but yeah next chapter is the last chapter and it makes me sad aw.

but it also makes me happy bc this is the only story i have ever finished lmfao. thank you for reading and subscribing ♥ it means so much to me.