Status: finished holla

Agent Ashby

two.

"So, what are you taking on your adventure besides clothes?" Asks Shayley as he watches Alan pack for his new mission.

"Justin already prepared my backpack for me, I'm all set I believe." Alan replies, pointing to his new black backpack thats across from them. He then takes out his pocket knife, about to place it in one of the small pockets of his luggage when Shayley stops him. "What?"

"You cant just take a pocket knife to school! Do you want to get kicked out already." Shayley sighs. "Lucky for you, being the best friend that I am, I have weapons that you can actually take and it wont cause any attention." He gives him a pen.

"This is a pen. What the fuck am I supposed to with this? Draw a dick on the murderers forehead?"

"Just click it."

Alan, deciding not to object, clicks the pen and gets shocked by it. He yelps, dropping the stupid pen. "Ow! Shay!"

His best friend smirks, "Just a quick distraction if you're in trouble. Put this bad boy on the persons neck and bam." He bows down, "Thank you, thank you. I'm smart. Okay, next thing." He takes out a what appears to be a cat necklace, placing it on Alan's hand. "Put the ears sticking out to me."

Alan does at what hes told and the cat necklace no longer looks cute and innocent, it looks violent. "Whoa pointy! Can I stab someone with these?"

"Yup. Another distraction until you get a real gun or knife. I suppose you should sneak in those when everyones asleep. Or just let me take them to you."

Alan puts away the objects that he gave him and closes his luggage. His iPhone starts to blast, signaling his ride was outside. "I'm gonna miss you man."

"Clock me, 'k?" That was a phrase he used a lot. Every spy/agent had a watch that not only can tell time but it helps to communicate with others.

"Duh."

xxx

Alan nervously enters the school and instantly goes to the office. His roommate, Aaron, is supposed to meet him here. No more than two minutes, Aaron showed up.

"You must be..."

"Alan." Good thing he could use his actual name. In other cases, he couldnt. If Trotta HQ was found and they were after anyone in there, they would have trouble. Hence the reason why everyone went by numbers and not their name.

"Follow me, I'll show you the dorm and where the others are at. Vic was supposed to give you the tour, he's our RA. But, he's too busy with his boyfriend." Aaron explains. "Wait, you're not homophobic, right?" He adds, looking at him.

"Nope." And he wasn't. Although Alan liked girls, he never had a problem with gays. Everyone had a right to love whoever they wanted.

With that being said, they headed towards their dorm. They had to walk up two sets of stairs and if Alan was good friends with him, he would have complained. Apparently, the elevators werent working today- how shitty. They both stopped at the lounge, making everyone who was there turn their heads.

"Introduce yourselves!" Aaron commands, extending his arms out, gesturing Alan's presence.

"I'm Tino."

"Phil."

"Vic!"

"Lazy ass." Aaron mutters.

"Kellin."

"--Austin."

Alan's eyes landed on who appeared to be Austin. That was Austin? And he had to look out for him? He looked older than him! Plus..those tattoos he had.. not that they were bad, they were beautiful. It made him look even more tough.

"Alright alright, Austin you can show him to our room since you two are already undressing yourselves with your eyes." Aaron snickers.

xxx

The walk wasnt much if you'd ask Alan, from the lounge they had to keep walking straight, turn left and then keep walking until they reached room 312.

"I don't have my key..damn."

"Its cool, Aaron never locks the door since he always forgets it." Austin smiles warmly at him, opening the door for him. "After you."

"Oh what a gentleman." The short one smirks as he enters his new room. He throws his backpack onto the bed. Aaron's bed was by the window, thank god.

"Is it bad if I were to say that I don't want to go back?"

"Why not?" Austin asks, putting his luggage down for him.

Alan shrugs, "I just.. don't think they like me."

"Dont take it the wrong way, Alan. Everyone's just a little annoyed that our friend, Lionel, got kicked out and now he's going to get replaced. Again, no offense, promise."

Alan's eyes widened at the sound of Lionel's name.

"Is something wrong?" Austin notices the look on his face, he began to worry.

"No! Sorry." He fake coughs. "Anyway.. go back to them. I'll just stay here."

"If you need anything.." the tall man begins to say, taking out his phone. "Give me a call or text me." He gives Alan the phone and Alan types in his number, then they exchange the gingers phone to him.

"Thanks Austin." He smiles.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow what an awk way to end this. i was planning to end it with "anything for a cute ginger like u" from austin but i thought n o bc they're gonna take their time flirting and whatnot. especially since alan is *cough* "straight" *cough

so yeah more good stuff will come dont worry. :*