Status: finished holla

Agent Ashby

twenty.

"I'm sorry, what?" Austin blinks constantly, trying to decipher what just happened.

"How would you feel joining our HQ?" Justin asks again, a smile forming on his face.

Alan grabs Austin's hand, squeezing it lightly. "Do it."

"Alright, I'm in." the tattooed man grins, "This should be fun."

Justin had told the couple that they could still attend school, but of course, lay low and do their other missions. Seeing as they didn't want anyone else to suspect. Although, they didn't necessarily keep their word, kind of..

When they returned to 'home', Aaron was the first one to question them on everything. Why they left, what happened, why did Austin look like shit, why did Alan look bad..the list goes on.

"You promise not to laugh or not to tell anyone?" Alan looks at his best friend.

"Promise!"

And so they told them everything. Aaron, of course, didn't believe it at first, until Alan showed proof.

"Whoa, this is so cool!" Aaron gushes out, "I can write a fucking book on this. It'll be a best seller called, 'My roommate is a agent.' "

Alan fakes a laugh, "Yeah...no." His face turns cold and shoots daggers directly down to him, "If you say something, even a little peep out of you.. I swear to God, you will not wake up the next morning, you got that? Not a word to anyone."

"I..I promise!" Aaron cries out.

Austin laughs, ruffling his other half's hair gently, "Oh, you nearly made him pee his pants."

xxx

It had been a few weeks since Austin joined Justins HQ. Alan and Shayley began training, knowing that he wouldn't get many missions especially since he was a newbie, but he had to be prepared for anything unexpected. Austlan, or what Shayley called them, were currently in one of the many training rooms, practicing some weaponry.

"Alright, I think you got this down pretty well." Alan admits, surprised really. Most people drag to learn how to use the proper weapons in each case there is.

"Yes!" Austin clapped his hands together, letting a chuckle out. "You know..I think I deserve a prize."

Alan smirks as he gets pushed against the wall by Austin. He wraps his arms around his neck, pressing his body on him. "Hmm, what kind of prize, baby?"

"I think you already know.." He whispers into his boyfriends ear, running his hand down his chest, only to be stopped by a bang on the door.

"You guys better not be making out!" Shayley's voice is heard and they pull away, annoyed.

Cock blocked. What a pain in the ass.

"You two are going to be late for class if you don't go!"

xxx

Alan walks into the lounge hand in hand with Austin, noticing a pair of guys at the corner of the room with confused faces. Austin, being the caring and nice person that he was, drags his boyfriend over to the guys.

"Need help?"

"YES."

"No."

"Jack!"

"Alex, no, I got this." The lanky awkward man tells the other.

"Oh yeah?" The person who was apparently named Alex, scoffs. "Then please tell me where the fuck is the main building?" Jack, being completely defeated, stays quiet. "Exactly."

Austin couldn't help but to smile, they reminded him of his relationship with Alan, in a weird way. "Are you two transfers?"

"Yes." Alex sighs.

"Who did the office tell you was going to help you out?"

"Um.." Alex looks down at his paper. "Phil? But we waited for him outside as we were told to do, he never showed."

Alan looks at his boyfriend. Huh, how weird. "That doesn't sound like him. He's completely serious about his job." Phil wasn't an RA like Vic was, he just helped around the school to help pay off his debt, (like many other students that attended Clairemont) so guessing this was his current assignment.

"I agree." The tattooed man comments.

"And Jack, being the genius that he is, was like 'no, fuck him, we dont need him.' And bam, we got lost."

Just as the agents were about to help them out to find their location, Tino comes in with Aaron following after.

"Whoa, where's the fire." Alan jokes.

"Phil's missing."

Thats when all hell broke lose, or at least, for them it did.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END :-)

or is it? ;-) there may or many not be a sequel but its up to you guys.

this actually makes me want to cry bc this is the ONLY story i have EVER finished omg. thank you all ♥