Status: finished holla

Agent Ashby

three.

Austin had left not too long ago, leaving the other in his bed, pondering about everything in general, like Lionel. Lionel was a spy at Trotta HQ, he heard the news of him getting kicked out because he screwed up on something which Alan never knew what it was. Did Justin send Lionel here to watch over Austin first? If so..thats not..well, cool. Alan thought this mission was just for him, not to become a second choice if someone else fails.

His watch beeps and he answers the call. Of course. Justin.

"How'd you settle in?"

"Pretty good."

"Met Austin?"

"Yeah, he's with the others."

"What? I gave you this mission for a reason! I want you to watch him, not 24/7 but close to it! Now go and do it. Now." Justin disappears from the screen.

"Someone didn't have their coffee this morning, mr grumpy pants."

"I heard that!" A voice came from the watch, scaring Alan almost to death.

xxx

Alan made his way back to the lounge, although he didn't want to, he did. He saw everyone in a circle in the middle. How strange. Moving closer, he realizes that someone had Austin in their grip. Quickly, he reacted to this, after all, he was trained for this. Alan pushes everyone out of his way, tackling his main target. But to his surprise...

"What the fuck? We were just wrestling!" Tino says angrily, trying to get Alan off of him.

"Oh..I- Shit." Alan's eyes widened, he just attacked one of his roommates best friend.. He then felt two strong arms around his waist. He could recognize those arms anywhere. It was Austins. Alan had gotten picked up and gently got placed down on the ground. Vic offered to help Tino up, gladly accepting it.

"I'm so so sorry!" Alan apologies, completely embarrassed.

"Yeah, you should be!" Tino shoots a glare at him.

"So..who wants sushi?!" Kellin inquires, trying to ignore what just happened and to lighten up the mood. Everyone agreed and they walked out. It surprised Alan that no one gave him shit for what he just did. His eyes wander around, noticing Austin was still there.

"Why arent you going?"

"Well..if you're not going, I'm not. Plus, I wanted to tell you thanks for being my little hero!" He ruffles his orange hair, making Alan blush instantly.

"I'm still sorry, I thought you were being attacked.."

Austin finds this cute and laughs. "Thanks, if I ever need someone, I'll ask you. Who knew a cute small ginger could knock down a big guy like Tino?"

Ignoring the fact that perhaps Austin may had just hit on him, he smirks. "I know."

"Lets go to the music room!"

"Music room?"

xxx

The two make their way to what Austin called the 'Music Room.' He turns on the lights and Alan is amazed. Band posters splattered all over the room with occasional rappers and not to mention, a lot of quotes. In the middle of the room, there was two sets of drums. To the right, all the guitars seemed in place while on the left all the base guitars were there. The mics were in the back, surprisingly. Wires tangled everywhere, reminding Alan to be careful because he could easily trip.

"Its heaven." Austin smiles. "You play anything?"

"Guitar..b-but I'm not that good.."

"Nonsense!" Austin walks over to the guitars and gets a gray-glittery guitar that already was plugged in. He turned on the amp, handing over the guitar to Alan.

The ginger sighs, putting the strap, then fixes the guitar to fit him good and puts his fingers on a fret. He closes his eyes, letting his fingers do all the work. It was clam, yet soothing. Austin couldn't keep his sight off of him. Alan was the definition of perfection right then and there. Soon the song finished and he re-opened his eyes to see Austin frozen in his spot.

"Oh god I was that bad?" Alan sighs, setting down the guitar and turns off the amp.

"Bad? You were amazing!" The taller one gushes out.

Alan turns red. "Nah.. Do you play?"

"Me? Play? haha!" He snorts. "I wish man! Hey, you hungry? I could really go for some food right about now."

"Sure."

xxx

After bickering what they wanted to eat, they finally chose pizza. They ordered it for pick up because apparently, the place wouldn't deliver to the college, or rather to Clairemont College. Austin wanted to go by himself but Alan refused to leave him. He didn't care if it sounded clingy. What if Justin hacked his watch to spy on him? The ginger knew that Justin was capable of anything. They took about 20 minutes to get to the place and back. Austin carried the pizza to his dorm, opening the door for them and immediately Alan sees a big red beanbag chair thats in front of the tv. He walks over and jumps on it, getting comfortable. "Ugh, I hate you." He mutters.

Austin laughs and makes his way towards Alan, sitting down on the blue bean bag chair that was next to him. He then places the pizza on the floor.

"You're jealous of my bean bag chair, I can't blame you."

"Shut up."

"Lets play a game."

"If you have Black Ops, I'll own you. Or Halo."

"I really want to challenge you but my Xbox..yeah, red ring of death. So I just have the old systems." Austin reaches over to get a slice of pizza.

"Old classics?"

"Yup."

"Bring it!"

xxx

Alan couldn't believe he had lost every round of street fighter with Austin. This was bullshit. It had to be.

"You're a sore loser." Austin mocks.

"Yeah well these are lame games anyway!" Alan crosses his arms. "Who needs them."

Tino enters the room, his mood changing instantly as he sees the guy who had tackled him a few hours ago.

"Hide me!" Alan says, using the tattooed man as his shield.

"He wont touch you, promise."

And that gave Alan goosebumps all over his skin. What the fuck was this feeling?
♠ ♠ ♠
OK HOW CUTE THAT ALAN USED HIM AS A SHIELD. or is the word ironic idk idk

but yeahyeahyeah.

like usual, they wont fall for each other fast bc i dont like that.

so i guess thats it c: