Status: finished holla

Agent Ashby

four.

It was a few days before classes began and Alan was nervous. Why? Because little did Austin know that he had all classes with him. Even the same major as him. Dammit, Justin. Make it more obvious would you? Besides this little problem, he and Austin were actually close friends. Which was weird because he never hit it off with Shay like this. Currently, Alan was getting ready to head over to Austin's dorm. They planned out a '90's day' because they missed those years, when things werent shitty. Once Alan left his room, he bumped into Aaron.

"Oh sorry!"

"Someones in a rush." Aaron jokes, shrugging it off. "Where ya headed? Date with Carlile?"

Alan scoffs, "Please, I am straight."

"Straighter than Austin maybe."

"Whatever, I'm off bye." Alan turns around, heading towards Austin's direction, not hearing what Aaron had just yelled out.

"But Alan he's with--"

xxx

As soon as Alan reached his destination, he heard some weird noises coming from there. He couldn't help but to place his ear on the door, so what if he was eavesdropping? Shay did it first!

"Fuck!" A loud groan comes from the inside.

Alan quickly backed away, he knew who was in there. Austin and some guy, having sex. For some..strange reason, Alan felt upset, he didn't understand. Maybe it was because Austin forgot about their plans. No..no. That was not the reason..it must be something else..but what? Oh well, they still have about four more days before classes start, they can hang out whenever. Alan returned to his room to find Aaron on his laptop eating some Oreos with Nutella. Making his way over to his roommate, he sighed loudly.

"You didn't listen to meeee." Aaron snickers.

"Shut up and give me a cookie."

Aaron hands him a cookie and Alan dunks it in the Nutella then he stuffs it in his mouth, sitting next to the male.

"Alright, hit me. Are you jealous of Austin and his boyfriend?"

"B-boyfriend?"

"Well assuming they were fucking right now, yes. They're always off and on." Aaron explains, rolling his eyes. "Thought you weren't gay."

"I'm..I'm not.." Alan huffs, stuffing another cookie.

"Ding ding ding, someone's a liar." Earning a smack on his shoulder, he yells ow. "Okay, rawr tiger. You may not be gay..yet."

"What the fuck does that mean?" Alan looks at him, wanting a good answer.

"You see..Austin has this thing where he makes everyone fall in love with him. I'm not saying he's a player because he's better than that..but I'm just warning you."

"I know you're looking out for me, thanks.." the ginger smiles. "I'm straight though, don't worry."

"That's what they all say." And that earned another smack from the ginger. "Ouch! Who knew for a small guy like you could hit so hard?" He cried out.

xxx

So the news were true. Austin got back together with Jerry and boy did Alan hate that guy. Phil had explained him everything. Jerry was well, a dick. A huge dick. How was Austin dating him? Who knows. But after hearing what that douche bag did, Alan knew that if he ever hurt his new best friend, he would regret it. Yeah, Alan became really protective over his mission.

"Aaaalan." A voice interrupts Alan's game that he was playing on his iPhone. He presses pause, sitting up on the couch of the lounge, looking up at Austin.

"Hey!" Alan smiles big. He hadn't seen him in exactly two days. 58 hours and 35 seconds..not..not that he was counting because that would be pathetic...

"Ahem." Someone clears their throat behind Austin.

"Oh! This is Jerry, my boyfriend." The tattooed male smiled, placing his arm around his boyfriend, making Alan throw up in his mind.

"Hi.. I'm Alan." He mutters, planting a fake smile on his face.

"I know." Jerry says.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to watch a movie off campus with us?" Austin bites his lip.

"I'd love to! But cant.. Hanging with.. my friend from back home..yeah, he's coming to visit." Alan makes up on the spot.

Austin frowns, "Well okay..see you around." He replies sadly and the couple walks off.

Alan watched them leave, his eyes wandering down to Austin's ass. He had to admit, he had a great ass. Shaking his head, he looked down at his clock and pressed a button.

Calling Shay..Calling Shay..

"Hey boo!" Shay answers.

"Come over." Alan says desperately.

"Whoa, what happened?"

"I don't know. I think I'm upset?"

"For someone who's upset, you don't sound like it but okay, just because I miss you and Adam is talking about his photos again.."

"Hey! I'm a good photographer!"

"Yeah, call me in a couple years!" Shay tells Adam and it makes the twenty three year old sad, he fucking missed those two bickering. "Be there in..I don't know. Haha! Bye!" Shay ends the call as Alan sits back in his chair. Wait, could he even have guests? Vic was cool with him so maybe he wouldn't mind. Afterall, Vic, being the great AR that he was, never seemed to ever get mad. Unless you bring up his brother.

His phone vibrated from his pocket and he picked it up.

Listen, you need to stay away from my boyfriend, I can tell you like him. You either back away or else.

Alan knew that little fucker of Jerry texted him. He must have gotten his number while Austin wasn't looking. If you asked Alan why he was mad, besides the reason that Jerry annoyed him, he couldnt tell you why. No, he didn't like Austin. He did not like his muscles. He did not like his tattoos that fit him so well. He did not like how when he laughed, he covered his mouth. He did not like when he snorted.

What he needed was Shayley.

xxx

After sneaking in his best friend, unsure if Vic let visitors in, they both sat on the floor of Alan's room. He explained everything that has happened while being here. Being the friend that Shay was, he brought him a knife and gun. Quickly, Alan hid the weapons, he didn't want to get in trouble.

"Thanks."

"Anytime!" Shay smiles. "Anyway, from your little issue that you told me.."

"Yes?"

"You're in denial."

"Fuck."

"Austin? Oh, I know."

"Shay." Alan growls at him, earning a laugh from his best friend. Even if he was annoying, he missed his annoying ass.
♠ ♠ ♠
oooko hi loviess :* thanks for liking my story <3 it means a lot c":

since i have no school anymore, i will update more bc i have no lifeeee ~

alan is in denial sigh

and yeah, i wanted to kms when i added jerry into this story but i figured fuck it yolo, more drama to come with him ~