Status: finished holla

Agent Ashby

seven.

After what seemed forever, or at least for Alan it did, class ended. If it wasn't for Jenna and her extra notebook, Alan would have missed a ton of notes. First day and they have to take notes? This sure isn't high school anymore. The thing that bothered Alan the most though..the fact that Austin never showed up. Of course, being the agent that he is, he got paranoid. What if the person who's after him already took him? But no..that couldn't be it. The person wouldn't be that smart, right? Alan sighs, picking up his new notebook and leaves the class. When he reaches to his dorm about 10 minutes later, he opens the door. "Honey, I'm home!" he exclaims.

Aaron turns to look at him, laughing. "Please don't ever do that again! How was it?"

Alan makes a face, throwing his notebook onto the bed. "I felt like my hands were going to fall off from writing so much."

"Well hey, at least its over! If you're hungry, the cafeteria makes the best french toast to die for."

"You ate?"

"I nibbled on some few." he shrugs, smiling deviously. "You're just leaving to see Austin, arent you?"

Alan rolls his eyes. "See you, asshole."

"I love you too!"

xxx

Alan decides to go with the french toast after all, the meal came with some eggs, two sausages, and orange juice. He spots Kellin and Austin not too far from him, so he decides to sit with them."Room for me?"

Kellin grins, making some room for him. "I see Aaron told you about the food."

The ginger smirks, "Maybe." he takes a bite of what his room mate said was to die for. And dammit, the kid was right. He flavors the taste, not wanting to end.. ever. "So..good."

"If you think this is good then just wait for dinner." Austin says, looking at Alan who was taking another bite. "They have an all you can eat buffet."

Alan swallows his food, "Guys..I think I may end up being fat in the next few months." That made the three of them laugh. Kellin went back to texting his boyfriend and Austin was on his phone. Once Alan finished his breakfast, he chugged down his orange juice.

"Hey, Austin?"

"Yeah?"

"I thought you had a morning class.." Alan coughs nervously.

"I did have a morning class but Jerry sent me a letter that explained my old schedule was a mix up." Austin shrugs, putting his phone away. "Now I have class in the afternoon." The cat lover doesn't say anything else but he does know that it wasn't a mix up at all..Clairemont made sure their students pick their own classes, they wouldn't ever give a student a class by force. Could it be Jerry thats behind all of this? Haha..nah, he's too stupid.

xxx

Alan flips another page of his notebook, reviewing his notes, just in case this professor gives them a pop quiz. You couldn't expect anything, this was college. He wishes he was back in high school where things were a lot easier and there wasnt many notes; shit, hardly did he ever write something. If it weren't for this agency, Alan would probably be stuck in a dead end job. He takes a second to think. Being an agent was a dead end job, but at least he got to use cool weapons and catch bad guys. Aaron walks into their room around 2 in the afternoon, eating a corn dog.

"We're having an assembly." his roommate announces, placing his backpack down on the floor. "They'll tell us when we can go to the auditorium."

"Thank god!" Alan closes his notebook. "This just saved me from reading. Anyway, whats the assembly for?"

"Eh you know the usual 'welcome back! hello new students' that type of stuff." he finishes his corn dog, throwing away the stick in the trashcan.

When 2:30 strikes the clock, Vic knocks on the door, yelling out, "Assembly time, lets go!"

"I thought they would of announced it through the speakers?" Alan asks, walking out the door with Aaron.

"They did..all throughout the school. Just not to us because Vic is the RA for our floor and they always take advantage of him." Didn't that suck. As they reach the auditorium theres an ordinary line that isn't long. Vic takes them to where their friends are at, when they're seated, he leaves. Alan is seated in between Austin and his roommate. He notices that Jerry isn't there..hm, strange. The assembly begins and all the RA's are on the stage. Alan doesn't care whats going on so he ignores them, focusing on Austin. How could he not? The guy was sitting next to him, looking..perhaps..sort of..hot? Yeah, the ginger was ashamed to admit.

"Welcome to the stage, Jerry!"

Uh what? Alan turns his head toward the stage. There he was..with that stupid smug on his face. "What the fuck." he mutters to himself but is heard by Phil who got seated behind him.

"Didn't you know, he's the principals son. He may suck but he's real smart and a total ass kisser to his dad." Phil explains, almost rolling his eyes.

The ginger nods his head, still looking at his enemy. They meet eyes for a second and Alan swears that Jerry gave him a smirk.

xxx

The agent cracks his knuckles, exiting the auditorium. Seeing Jerry's face ruined everything for him. He sees a water fountain and goes to take a drink. Letting the water run down his throat, he hears Austin's demanding voice.

"Leave me alone."

"Babe..I'm sorry.." Jerry, the sorry excuse for a man, replies.

"No. Get out of my face, Jerry. I don't want to talk to you. Not now."

Alan straightens his back from drinking the water and walks over to them. "Is there a problem here, Austin?"

Austin looks at his friend with a sign of relief. "No..but lets go, Alan. I don't want to be near liars."

Jerry chuckles. "I'm not the only liar around.." he gives his enemy a smirk and walks off.

Raising a fist, Alan glares in his direction. "I swear to God, one day, I'm just going to--" he notices Austin's worried face. "I mean..never mind."
♠ ♠ ♠
i have updated three days in a row. i have a new record, swag. lmao ok. ~

i love you guys. thanks for reading and subscribing. :* i promise things will be juicy soon (sounds weird to say wow)