Status: finished holla

Agent Ashby

eight.

As days pass by, the more Alan wanted to kill himself, literally. See, his other classes were great. Except bio. That was the only class he absolutely hated. His teacher..he kicked ass. The man had humor, could be serious when he wanted to and didn't mind if his students swore (just as long as it wasnt directly at him) or hear music. The bad side was how much work he actually gave out. It had barely been a week and he had plans for a quiz. Luckily though, this had a bright side. Austin.

Austin may not be in his class; however, they had the same professor, so that gave Alan an opportunity to keep close to him, watch out for the guy, and study together. Which in fact, thats what they were doing.

"What did you get for question number 5?" the ginger curiously asks.

Letting out a small chuckle, he looks back at him. "I already gave you the last four..are you letting me do all the work?"

"No! I'm just..comparing answers..and so far.. I have all of them right."

Austin, being amused as ever, cant help but to smile. "Well, mr right, its the immune system."

Quickly scribbling the answer down, Alan enthusiastically puts a fist in his air. "Oh..why you look at that, I have it right..again."

"Is that so? Then do the next one."

Alans face drops, but regains it just a few seconds later. "Psh..okay." He looks down at his book and then looks through his chapters, trying to find the answers. "Ugh. I hate this." he says, dropping his pencil, completely giving up.

"Let me guess, you couldn't find it?" Austin teases.

"Shut up! Maybe..no! Okay..yeah." he sighs dramatically. "Who knew this would be hard." Suddenly, he feels his phone buzz and he picks it up.

"Focus!"

"I am focusing! I'm focusing on my phone." Alan smirks, opening his text. After reading it, he looks at Austin, who was already staring at him. "What would you say if I were to tell you that theres a party going on?"

"I would say good for the host?"

The cat lover places his hand on his shoulder, "No, Aus. You're supposed to say 'lets go!' not that."

"Too bad." Pause. "I don't do parties."

Alan begins to think as he takes his hand off. "Hm..how about..if I do the next few questions and I get them right..you come with me to this party."

Austin takes a second to consider this and nods. "Fine. But only if you do get them right, which you wont."

"Ouch, my ego is hurt. Fetch me a drink, please!"

The older one glares at him, getting up from his seat and goes to the counter where all the sodas were at. Quickly, Alan looks at the back of the book for the answers. He knew that there had to be at least one of them. Now, he wasn't stupid. The guy was smart, he just really wanted to go to this party.

Within the minutes that Austin takes to come back, Alan had already figured out all the questions. Thank God for the back of the book. Grabbing the coke from his hand, he opens it and chugs it down.

Austin checks his answers and then compares his own. They..they were all right. Once he sees the smug look on him, he sighs.

"Yes!" Alan jumps up, throwing the empty can onto the floor, crushing it. "Hope you're ready to party, Carlile."

Once the pair made their way to the party, Alan could sense that Austin was nervous. Maybe this wasn't a good idea.. too late though, they were in front of the lounge, located at the the top floor of the building. Apparently, everyone was invited, as long as you didn't start shit with the upper class men or make a fool out of yourself. Pushing Austin into the lounge, he spotted their friends in a corner. "Lets go! They're over there."

"Remind me to kill you after."

"What? I cant hear you, the music is too loud!" Alan yells.

"Hey, you guys made it!" Aaron greets them, handing them a beer. "Drink up!"

Alan turns his direction to Austin who was already drinking his beer. Hm, thought he wasn't a party guy?

xxx

On Alans third beer, he was a bit pissed off. Somehow, Jerry showed up and took Austin away from him..w-wait, he means them. Currently, they were grinding on each other on the dance floor to some generic song. What the fuck. Wasn't he mad at him just a few days ago?

"Sure leave it to him to grind on that douchebag."

"You're jealous." A voice says.

"You bet." Realizing what he just said, he coughs. "I mean, no. Wait.. Shayley?!"

Shayley waves, "Yeah, hi. We have some work to do."
♠ ♠ ♠
jerry u little shit