Status: Completed.

Hotel California.

The Third Day.

The lamp hit the wall, shattering into a million tiny fragments. Lillian didn't flinch. She was used to Evelyn's violent behavior, by now. Her so called "sister" paced around their hotel room,"He wasn't there!," She yelled angrily before turning to face Lillian,"Did you have anything to do with him not being there?! Hm?!"

Lillian sat there,"I haven't even looked at him," She replied. Evelyn remain unconvinced,"Evie, I swear. You know I don't break the rules - It's my head on a platter, if I do!"

A sigh left Evelyn's lips as she recognized the nickname that Lillian had given to her long ago,"Yeah, I know, Lilly. You're too afraid to risk something like that - Don't know why I even thought you'd take him away from me."

"This has happened before," Lillian rolled her eyes,"His name was Brad... Or Bradley, I can't remember. But you thought I interfered with what you and him had, when I didn't. Then we had to go and face you-know-who, and Brad was killed, so the fighting between us wouldn't continue. He was an innocent guy."

"That's because I didn't know the rules, back then, much less that you abided by them."

"It's one of the only rules! A man can choose his fate - Either Heaven or Hell - With one of us. If he goes through with you, all the way until intercourse and admits he 'loves' you, then he's killed and banished to Hell. If he chooses me, he becomes what I am-"

"An immortal angel," Evelyn rolled her eyes this time,"But has anyone picked you?" Her face grew smug.

"N-No," Lillian stammered,"But that's because you're a fucking succubus - You're the symbol of lust, of seduction."

"My point exactly. This could be Heaven or this could be Hell, and every man chooses a sexy female over a beautiful, which is why they rot in Hell for it." She laughed and walked out of the room, leaving Lillian by herself.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Still smug from last night, Matt walked to his room, sore from using the workout room downstairs. A note was plastered on his door. In red ink, it said:

First floor. Room eleven. -Evelyn

Deciding that he should probably pay Evelyn back for her 'pleasuring' last night, Matt walked right back down the stairs, eyes scanning for room eleven. Upon reaching it, Matt grinned and knocked, wiping the sweat from his forehead. A few seconds passed before the door opened all too slowly, making his blood rush in anticipation.

His eyes settled on the small and petite young female figure that he'd come to know as Evelyn's homesick sister. Her ash blonde hair flowed in waves just a few inches past her shoulders. Her light blue eyes didn't dare meet his hazel ones. Her pale white skin went with her angelic pink lips perfectly.

Matt was, for once, at a loss for words,"Uh, i-is Evelyn here?"

"No," Her voice was soft, and reminded him of a sweet, sweet melody,"She left a few minutes ago to eat lunch. I'll tell her you came by-"

"Oh, that's fine... Can I come in?"

She hesitated; Matt saw that,"If that's what you want." He nodded and Lillian opened the door wide enough for him to walk in. Matt admired the two beds - One extremely messy and the other made up neatly. Lillian sat on the neat one, her eyes still glued to the ground. As Matt took small steps, he heard crunching underneath his feet. He looked down, seeing glass shards; His eyebrows knit together,"Is everything alright?"

"Evelyn is perfectly okay."

"I meant you. Are i okay?"

"I'm fine."

"I don't believe you."

"I know."

His heart tugged as he knelt down infront of Lillian, tilting her chin up,"What's your name?"

"Lillian."

Well, Lillian, you're really pretty. Gorgeous, actually."

She nodded softly as the door opened. Evelyn walked in, her eyes burning at the sight of Lillian and Matt,"Sorry, I was eating." She bitterly and sarcastically apologized. Almost as if she was on a cue, Lillian stood up and walked out of the room without speaking a single word. Evelyn smiled and moved towards Matt,"I see you got my little note." She whispered.

Suddenly, Matt didn't feel like having anything to do with Evelyn. He was more concerned about finding out what was wrong with Lillian. And Evelyn sensed that. She pushed him away from her in disgust,"You want her!" She yelled.

"I'm just worr-"

"What the fuck ever! If you value your life, you'll stay away from her and you'll be here tomorrow at three o'clock exactly!" Evelyn pushed him out of the room, slamming the door promptly in his face.

"Value my life..." Matt trailed off.