Status: Completed.

Hotel California.

The Fifth Day.

Evelyn, high on a wire, quickly dressed herself and stormed out of the hotel room. Lillian wasn't answering her phone - She'd been sent to voicemail several times, already. Her dark eyes flared with anger, red hot fire in her pupils.

She assumed, with everything in her, that Lillian had gone against the rules; She'd spent the night with Matt. Every single blood cell screamed that Lillian had sex with Matt. She ultimately knew it. Heels clicking fiercely against the tile, Evelyn finally reached Matt's hall. Tile changed into carpet, and Evelyn knocked on his door, her nostrils flaring.

Matt was already awake when he heard the knock at his door. A quiet groan left his lips as Lillian stirred in his arms,"Wonder who that could be this-" He looked at the bedside digital clock,"-Late in the afternoon. Jesus Christ." His gaze drifted down to Lillian, whose eyelids fluttered open.

"Fuck," She cursed quietly, sitting up. The blankets pooled around her waist, leaving her naked torso exposed to Matt,"It's Evelyn, I know it is."

"How-"

"It's one of those better left unsaid things. I need to hide, she can't see me."

Matt pointed to the closet and Lillian grabbed his shirt, running into the confines of the dark space as he kicked her belongings under the bed. The knocking continued; Matt slipped into his boxers and answered the door.

"Where's Lillian?" Evelyn asked, fury burning through her.

"I don't know," Matt rubbed his eyes for dramatic effect,"I just woke up."

"Whatever. I know she's been in here. Did you fuck her?"

"What? No!"

"I know you did-"

"Evelyn, we aren't even fucking together so stop acting like it." Matt finally cut in, defending himself.

She narrowed her eyes,"You know what? You're right. We aren't together - Not yet." Evelyn gave Matt a glare and gazed around his room before walking away. The hazel eyed man waited a few minutes before sighing and walking to the closet. Much to his surprise, Lillian was hunched up in a corner; She looked beyond terrified.

Matt knelt down, taking her into his arms,"Baby," he murmured quietly, kissing her temple softly,"Don't be scared. She's gone, long gone. It's just you and me," Lillian hugged his neck tightly, burying her face in his shoulder,"You have to start telling me things so I can help you, so I can understand you."

"I can't," She almost choked,"I can't, you have to piece everything together."

"What do I have to piece together, exactly?"

"Remember what Evelyn and I have told you, everything that we've ever said, and think about it carefully. Please, Matt. This is really important. Believe it or not, I care about you - I don't want Evelyn to get to you. She's just... She's not good, okay? Just remember everything we've told you and try to piece it-"

"Will you tell me if I'm right?"

She nodded softly,"Yes, I will."

"Okay," Matt eventually replied,"Okay, I'll think about it really hard, alright? I swear I will. Promise me you'll steer clear of Evelyn until I get back to you. She looked as if she was ready to kill-"

"She wouldn't dare touch me." Lillian replied sternly. She pressed a quick kiss to his cheek and dressed quickly, leaving the room before Matt could even process what she had said. He stood up and ran a hand through his hair. He had the time, now. So much time to think.

The first thing on his mind was how Evelyn and Lillian claimed to be sisters, yet they looked nothing alike, much like acted alike... Then Evelyn had said her mouth was Hell when she blowed him - Lillian admitted she wasn't normal. Not too mention how the little ash haired girl seemed to act entirely different around her 'sister'. She was beyond frightened when Matt had been confronted by Evelyn. And last but not least, he remembered the tears that had threatened to spill over as Lillian made him promise to think his decisions through.

It was evident that Lillian and Evelyn weren't related, but why did they claim they were? There had to be something deeper to this.

Matt got dressed and locked the door, incase Evelyn decided to pay him a surprise visit, again. He sat on the edge of the bed, his face buried in his hands as his thoughts raced at a million miles per hour. Maybe if he focused on one girl at a time, he could put it together and make sense of everything.

Immediately, his mind went to Lillian. H remembered, specifically, how her face lit up when he called her beautiful and angelic. It was the truth, however. She reminded him of an angel. Her light blue eyes... Her soft pink lips... Her wavy dirty blonde hair... Her delicate pale skin. He could swear - Up and down - That she was sent from Heaven above.

"I'm not normal."

Lillian's voice sounded clear in his head.

... Was she an angel?

No, that's impossible.

That wasn't norm-

Matt's head snapped up in realization,"She's not normal," He murmured,"She's not normal," He repeated,"Because... She's an angel. She's literally... A fucking angel... Or I'm crazy."

"Your mouth is-"

"Hell," Evelyn interrupted him, a smirk dancing on her lips.


"And," Matt continued,"Evelyn... Is the opposite... A succubus? A-A demon? The devil itself?"

He groaned loudly, a headache coming on. As much as he wanted to figure everything out - For both his sake and Lillian's - It was damn near impossible. It made sense, but then it didn't. The reality of life was beginning to look like a huge joke to Matt. The reality and the fiction of the world began to blur together. He couldn't separate anything. Everything just seemed like some made up fantasy.