Status: Completed.

Hotel California.

The Seventh Day.

Both Matt and Lillian stayed up the entire night, Lillian cuddled up to him. Matt asked endless questions about his newfound form. No matter how in depth Lillian got, Matt just couldn't wrap his head around it. But the bottom line was that Matt was just like her.

Forever blessed.

Forever immortal.

And forever an angel.

It was sometime around seven in the morning when Matt had decided to stop asking questions. He looked down at Lillian, who felt his gaze and looked up, smiling,"You don't look as beaten down, anymore."

"I feel... Great," He laughed quietly as he spoke, lightly squeezing her waist,"When I became... Like you, I guess... I just... Felt different - Like a brand new fucking person!"

"That's good. You're going to feel like this for the rest of your life. I just hope you like this whole new feeling."

"I do! I mean, I can't die... I live forever - This is just... It's too good to be true, Lill. And on top of all that, I get to spend the rest of forever with you," Matt stood up, only to get back down on one knee,"I don't have a ring, as you can tell, I didn't plan on any of this happening. But I do plan on leaving this hotel with you as my fiancee. So, Lillian, as a thank you for everything you've done, and also as my way of showing you just how much I love you, will you marry me?"

Lillian leaned over - Still sitting on the bed - And cupped Matt's face, kissing him softly,"Yes, I will."

A grin graced the hazel eyed man's face as he gripped her hips in his hands, rubbing his hardened, jean covered crotch against her core, which was concealed by yoga pants. She moaned quietly and the pair disposed of their clothes quickly - Eager to celebrate their engagement.

Matt wasted no time as he thrusted into her quickly. He rubbed circles into Lillian's hips, hearing her moans intensify. She gripped his shoulders tightly, the gasps that left her lips matched each of his thrusts. Matt's gaze fell onto her face as he laid her flat on the bed, her eyes closed in pure ecstasy.

"Do you love me?" He asked her, his voice husky.

She mewled a soft 'yes' as Matt deepened himself inside of her. He let his head fall down as he kissed her neck softly, letting his lips linger on her collarbone.

"I love you." She verbally confirmed for him as the hot white ball in the pit of her stomach tightened. Seconds later, Matt felt her insides contract around his member. He groaned as she came unexpectedly, her nails digging into his colorful arms.

"I love you, too." Matt managed to get out between low grunts as he pushed in and out of her center. He was tipped over the edge of his own climax when Lillian chanted his name in his ear, egging on his orgasm. He dropped down beside her, kissing her lips softly as their panting slowed down. Lillian, once shy about showing any type of skin, let her arms fall limply to her side as Matt wrapped his arms around her waist,"You're my beautiful fiancee. Mine, mine, mine. Mine.

Lillian laughed quietly at Matt's statement,"Barely met a week ago and we're already engaged."

"But isn't that the magic of us? We're angels - Immortal. I... I now know what you mean when you said you weren't normal. You're different - We're different. And I love you for it so much."

She pressed a finger to his lips, calming him down,"Hush."

He chuckled softly as footsteps sounded down the hell. Lillian tensed, Matt held her tightly as they both grew quiet. The clicking of heels let them know that Evelyn was prowling around.

The door flew open - Fury etched on Evelyn's face.

"You fucking bitch!," She hollered, pointing an accusing finger at Lillian,"You stole him from me! I woke up this morning and got the damn letter from you-know-who! You-"

"No, he chose me! Didn't you, Matt?"

He swallowed hard and nodded subtly. Lillian quickly dressed herself and stood up, looking at Evelyn as they stood chest to chest. Matt noticed that Evelyn towered over Kayla, especially with her cherry red heels.

"I'm banishing him to Hell," Evelyn spoke through clenched teeth.

"Over my dead body, Evelyn! He chose me, we slept together, he proposed! You'd be breaking the biggest rule of them all!"

Evelyn's eyes grew wide and she summoned everything in her. She jumped to pounce on Matt- Her nails ready to dig into his neck and banish him to the ugliest depths of Hell. Lillian jumped infront of her, blocking Matt.

And the second an angel came into damning contact with a succubus demon, they both vanished into thin air - At least that's the way it seemed to Matt. He blinked several times.

"Lillian?!," He exclaimed,"Lillian!" He yelled again, when he got no answer. It was quiet. Matt dressed himself and ran out into the hall,"Lillian! Lillian?!"

The male receptionist that Matt had grown used to seeing ran to his aide,"Sir, calm d-"

"Where's Lillian?!"

The bellboy blinked in confusion,"Who?"

"Lillian! The blonde girl with blue eyes and-and pink lips! She stayed here with the dark haired girl - Evelyn!"

"Sir, there was never a Lillian or an Evelyn to check into this hotel. Not in the past year I've worked here," He informed Matt,"I came to tell you that your cars ready - Back from the shop. Go home and rest, it sounds - And looks - Like you need it."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end of the story.
Epilogue coming up.