Status: Chapters will change so pay attention

Puppy Love

First Day

"Ivy, it's time for school, baby girl!"
As soon as my lovely father said that I dashed down the steps so fast it felt as though I was levitating over the steps and that's when I ran
into the wall.
'God! I have got to stop doing that!'
"Ivy how many times must I tell you to stop running in the house?"
"I lost count, sorry daddy, It won't happen again." I said walking into the kitchen to get an apple.
"You said that last time when you slipped in the kitchen running with your socks on." He said putting emphasis
on emphasis on 'running' while following me into the kitchen to get his coffee.
"Okay, so, it will happen again." I said looking around not making eye contact knowing my dad was looking at me.
I turned my head to the side and noticed the salt and pepper shakers on the table.
"Oh! Will you look at the beautiful shakers over there."
"Really, Ivy you've seen those shakers over a hundred times, they are the same shakers we've used before we moved and
they're still the same shakers now."
"I know that but I didn't know how...great they were for...not talking about me running in the house." I said with a grin on my face.
Daddy just rolled his eyes and chuckled, while I just giggled.
"So, you ready to go?" He asked.
"Can I-"
"Go ahead."
"Okay."
I ran into the bathroom to check to see if my outfit was good and my make-up didn't look crazy
and then I walked down the steps 'Never letting that happen again.' I thought to myself.
"You ready now?"
"Leggo."
~15 minutes~
As soon as I saw a sign that said 'Beacon Hill High School' I freaked.
"I never knew why you were so excited on your first days."
"Because you meet new people and you know I'm a people person, daddy."
"Just like your mother."
I never really knew my mother because she died giving birth to me, but my father always tells me she was a good woman.
"It's okay, daddy." I said giving him a hug." Have a nice day at work."
"Have a nice day at school and remember to get your schedule!"
"I will!"
'I really hope I get a car for my birthday.' I thought to myself.
I mean don't get me wrong, I love him, VERY much...but, I don't wanna be riding in a car with him all my high school years.
'Alright time to look for the fro-'
My thoughts were interrupted by someone screaming at me.
"HEY!HEY!YOU!WITH THE CUTE STYLE AND BOOTS!"
I turned around slowly to see a girl with strawberry blonde hair and a quirky style.
"I like your shoes...where did you get them from?"
I asked.
"I like her already!"
"Aw! I like you too!"
"Okay me and you are gonna get along just great."
"YAY! Hey quick question; do you know where the front office is?"
"Of course, follow me!"
When we got there a lady introduced herself and gave me my schedule.
"Hey I never got your name?"
"My name is Ivy, Ivy Porter." I said sticking my hand out for a hand shake.
"My name Lydia, Lydia Martin." She said shaking my hand.
And that's when I giggled 'cause where I come from everyone gives each other a hug, new or old faces.
People are so formal.
"What are you laughing at?" She asked confused and looking around.
"You, I put my hand out as a test." I told her with a serious face.
"A test for what...is this a game and did I win?"
"Nope you didn't win anything, I was just testing to see how this town greets people."
"Why?"
"Because I come from a town where everyone knew, literally, everyone and if we didn't know you we'd still treat
you as if we knew you forever."
"Well that sounds like a welcoming place."
"It was."
"Well this place can be just as welcoming, just with the right people, come sit at my table to meet my friends and
we'll show you just how welcoming it is."
"Okay!"
"Great okay so what period do you have first?"
"Algebra."
"Yes! Come with me!" She said pulling my wrist
"I guess I have a class with you? "I said giggling.
As we walked in the bell rung and I and Lydia found a seat.
I found a table next to Lydia since there was someone that sat next to her.
And I was about to sit when I noticed a curly haired boy sitting and I didn't want to be rude and just sit there.
"May I sit next to you?"
"Sure."
"Thank you..."I trailed on hoping to get a name.
"Isaac."
"Thank you Isaac, you’re too sweet. "That's when he turned his head to look at me and that's when
I whipped out my pageant winning smile.
It looked like he was gonna say something but that's when the teacher came in and cut him off.
"Okay class we have a new student here, her name is Ivy Porter, Ivy stand up."
I stood up.
"Class, give Ms.Porter a warm welcome."
"Hello Ivy!!"Everyone said in different voices, some sarcastically excited for attention, some genuinely excited, most just plain bored,
and one with admiration, just one.
~After 1st, 2nd, Break, and 3rd academic~
'Yes lunch...need food!'
I was putting all my stuff in my locker quickly when I felt a presence all up in my bubble.
"Hey." I remember that voice...it's vague, but I remember it.
"Hi!" I said turning around. "Isaac, right?"
"Yep, Ivy, right?"
"Yep! So what's up?"
"Wanna go pick up something instead of eating school lunch?"
"Sure...Where do you plan on going?"
"Umm how about-"
"That's where you were!Ivy I've been looking all over for you,c'mon everyone is waiting to meet you!"
"Lydia,I was kind of going to pick up some food with Isaac."
"Oh!Cool we'll go with you,I mean you do need a ride."
"Isaac,are you okay with that?"I said looking up at him,he was pretty tall he had to be at least 6'1
or 6'.
"Yeah."I saw a hint of disappointment in his eyes.
"Okay!I'll go get them!" She said skipping away.
'Lydia is something else."
"Sorry."
"No your good,just a little disappointed."
"AWE!Maybe next time!"I said giving him a hug and that's when I felt him tense up.
'Maybe he doesn't get a lot of hugs from chicks...that's gonna change...TODAY!'I thought to myself.
And just when I felt him wrap his arm around me,you take a guess,if you guessed Lydia,you are most certainly right.
She came and ruined the moment with echoing voice.
'She is gonna kill me!'
"I got them!I rounded them all-"She was cut by the sight of me and Isaac.
"Did I miss something?"
"Nope,nothing at all."I said letting go of Isaac
"Who's the hotty?"A kid with a buzz cut spilled.
"Stiles shut the hell up."some dude with darker hair said elbowing him the stomach.
"Well it's tr-"That's when I heard a growl...
'What the actual fuck?They have stray dogs in this school?...That is unsanitary as fuck.'
While I was thinking I felt heat radiate off of something...or someone.
"Isaac why are literally radiating heat,I feel like I'm in an oven."
"Sorry."I could've almost sworn his eyes flashed a gold yellow color.
'Damn,bitch,you hallucinating now,you need to get your ish together.'
"Okay so where were you guys going?"
"I don't know,where were we going,Isaac?"
"We were going to Zaxby's"
"Oh ma gosh!They have the best chicken!"Who I'm guessing is Stiles.
"Okay,the girls will go in Allison's car and the boys will go in Stiles's car."
'OMG!She is vagina blocking the crap out of me!And I don't even like the guy,or do I?'
"Sure and do you want us to be in the line of boy-girl too,Lydia?"I asked sarcastically.
"That actually doesn't sound half bad."
"Oh my gosh!Someone shoot me!"
"Sorry all out of bullets!"The guy with the dark hair said.
"Yeah,I'm all out of arrows."A girl with shoulder length hair said.
"Are you ever gonna introduce me to these people?"
"Yeah!After we get food now come on!"
~~~~30 minutes later~~~~
"Come on we'll only have a thirty minute lunch if you don't drive faster!"
"I'm going as fast as I can Lydia!"
~~~5 minutes later~~~
"Yess!50 minute lunch!See you guys at the table!"
"I am going to kill her!"
"Ha!You and me both sister!I'm Erica by the way."
"Ivy."
"So what brings you here?"
"Life."
"Interesting,well we're here."
I never realized that we were in the lunch room until Erica had pointed it out.
"Yes!Finally!"
I looked for the table Lydia sat in...'Where is she?You can't miss her...'
"IVY!Over here!"
'There she is.'
As I sat down I opened my box and I swear heaven filled all my senses.
I picked up the sandwich slowly.
"This meal was made by the Gods of Olympus."I said looking at it with pure amazement.
"Whoever made this sandwich is a god."
My thoughts...or what I thought were my thoughts,were interrupted by the sound of laughter.
"Why are you laughing?"
"Did you not hear what you just said?Oh man that was priceless!"
"I said that out loud?"
"Yep...that was a much needed laugh."
"Oh my god that's so embarrassing."
"It was funny though."Stiles said still laughing.
"Okay guys time to be serious,this is my bestie Allison."She said pointing to the chick with shoulder length hair.
"Her boyfriend Scott."She said pointing to the one sitting next to Allison.
"That's Scott's bestie Stiles."She said pointing to the one the pretty brown eyes and a buzz cut.
"That's Boyd and his girlfriend Erica."She said pointing to a big dude and Erica.
"I already know who she is."
"Okay,well that's my boyfriend Jackson."She said pointing to a pretty blonde sitting next to her.
"And last,but certainly not the least,Isaac."She said pointing at Isaac,who by the way was sitting next to me.
"And I know who he is,the guy who asked me out for lunch,the guy who payed for my lunch and the guy that is my new boy bestie."
I said playing with his hair.I could have sworn I heard him purr.
"Awe!What about me!?"I heard Stiles say with a baby voice.
"AWWE! Stiles wants a friend too..okay I be your friend."I said mocking him.
"YAY!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think of this first chapter and I'll continue making chapters.