Status: But who knows, maybe one day we'll be perfect for each other..

Him

Him

It was a sunny day in California when it all happened.

I knew exactly what I was wearing, some mint green pant with a cute white top. It was a happy day, and I wanted to show that.

During my last ours of school I started to notice him. Well actually he me.

We were just talking and laughing like good friends. But then I felt different about the situation, I started to look at him in a different way. A way I thought I would never come with him.

Next day, we were talking more than usual and What sapping like crazy. I had the feeling that he liked me. I flirted back a little bit, but not too much cause I didn't know yet how I felt about it. The next day it went on like this and I felt great! It has been a long time since I felt like this.

So during the weekend all I thought about was him.

And I thought to myself: ‘’You are in love with him if you can’t stop thinking about him.’’ And yeah, so I was. I didn't wanted to lie to myself anymore, so I came clean. I even looked forward to see him Monday.

So Monday, I saw him and I gave him a smile, he smiled back but in a different way. Next day I didn't got to see him that much, what kinda disappointed me. Anyways, ‘’you’ll see him tomorrow’’, I thought. And yeah, I saw him. But It was all wrong, and I just knew it. Everything we had.. was gone.

He was not looking at me and not even trying to what Sapp me back. Like he was trying to forget about me.. and it hurted me so much, cause when I switch my love for him on, I can’t go back.

And now all I want to know is..

What was it that changed his mind about me?