I Drank Your Milkshake

CHAPTER 1

"That," Nate said, pointing to the crowd. "Was one of the best concerts I've done." We all agreed. The crowd seemed to agree to, they were roaring. Italy truly was amazing.

"They're waiting for you," our tour manager muttered simply. We knew what he meant. We made our way through the back door.

"Oh my GOD!" Nate shrieked. The three of us were greeted by screaming fans, either yelling 'I love you!' or 'Nate! Andrew! Jack!' Nate was obviously overwhelmed. Jack and I could see that he was on the verge of tears, and why wouldn't he be? He'd worked from the bottom, won a Grammy and now he was having his name screamed by die-hard fans (in Italy, at that). I'd be on the verge of tears! Jack was hyper, jumping up and down like a little kid.

"What's up, Bologna?" Jack yelled. They replied with deafening applause. I grinned from ear to ear. This was spectacular.

"Who's up for a meet-and-greet?" Nate smiled, regaining his confidence. Everyone was up for a meet-and-greet. The cluster formed into a line, all buzzing.

"Oh. My. Dost." the first girl said. I got used to fans using my last name in phrases a long time ago. "You're the real Andrew freaking Dost?"

"Yep, I'm Andrew freaking Dost!" I laughed. It was fans like these that made our day.

As the line sped up we cam across a tall girl, maybe five foot? She wore a denim jacket, and had short hair. She gave off a rebel vibe.

"Hi," she said nonchalantly. "I'm Teagan and I really like your music. Can you sign this?" She passed us a copy of Aim & Ignite and Columbus. We scribbled our names on there (mostly because Jack doesn't have a signature).

"Like Tegan from Tegan and Sara?" Jack mumbled with the cap in his mouth. "That's awesome!"

"Yeah," she said, putting the cds in her rucksack. "But spelt like T-E-A-G-A-N." And with that, she walked away.

There was something familiar about her, but I really couldn't pin it...