I Drank Your Milkshake

CHAPTER 8

Teagan has been such a great help ever since she came onto the bus. Not only has she been designing the posters, but she knows how to cook! This is actually really good, because none of us know how to cook. Not properly, anyway.

This morning I woke up to Teagan's voice.

"Rise and shine, lazybones!" she sang. "Get up! You got a huge concert today. You better eat!" She made pancakes. Pancakes. I hadn't had pancakes since I was eleven. And these were by far better than the ones back then.

"You liking your pancakes, Nate?" Jack laughed, looking at me gulping my breakfast down.

"Wot?" I said, my mouth half full of pancake. "I'm hungry, okay?" Everyone laughed. Teagan seemed to be coping well with sleeping on the couch too, especially since it was cramped and hard.

She's got mad skills, by the way. I saw her copying (by hand) the posters, her hands swollen and fingers red. It was a shame we didn't have a photocopier. We were too cheap.

Our concert was amazing. It was the second to last one until we finished and started recording for our next album. Teagan sat to us at the meet and greet.

"Who is she?" a crazed fan asked, pointing to Teagan as if she was a dead bird.

"Teagan, I do have a name," she replied. "Now, will you hurry up? I don't know if you've noticed, but there's a big line behind you. They're waiting." The three of us couldn't help but grin. She radiated spunk. I was going to miss her after the tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/ subscribe/ recommend please! :)