I Drank Your Milkshake

CHAPTER 9

New Jersey was crazy. Jack, of course, loved it (he lives there), but it was still, nonetheless, crazy. Teagan didn't want to join us this time, she said she wanted to put up some posters for the next tour. She came running into the venue right after we finished. She was crying.

"Andrew!" she yelled, her face wet and sweaty. She looked scared. "Andrew!"

"What is it?" I asked, running to her to make sure she was alright.

"So I was out in town putting up posters, and-and-" she said, her voice hoarse.

"What is it?" I asked, holding her by her shoulders. "What happened?"

"Oh Andrew," she wept, her voice cracking. "My dad. He was there. He's been looking for me. And he found me." Wait, what? How could her dad have found her? In New Jersey?

"When? How?" I wanted to know everything.

"Well we, he, lives in Pensylvania. I guess he knew I liked fun. and thought I'd run here, to see you on tour. When I was in town I saw him, he saw me, and I just ran. I'm really scared Andrew." she sniffed. "He's going to get me. I know it."

"No he won't. We're strong, Teagan, and we know how to hide. How do you think we hide from the media? If we can hide from a giant mob of media-people, I think we can hide from a random guy." I reassured her.

"But.. but he's a nutjob, Andrew." she stuttered.

"We're all nutjobs at heart.. and nutjobs fight other nutjobs!" I smiled. She laughed. Hopefully it would all be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys like it?