Our Chemical Affairs

The Job

*Courtney's P.O.V*
I was sitting in my living room watching t.v when I heard a noise up stairs. I got up and went up stairs. The noise sound like falling. I went to my sister's room.
"Alison you OK?" I knocked on the door.
"Yeah just fine I just fell out of bed."
"It's 3:00 in the afternoon."
"I was tired."
"Whatever. It sounds like you're having a parade up here."
"Speaking of parades. My Chem. is coming to concert with Green Day in 2 weeks. We should go."
"OK. But with what? You know we don't have any money right now. And dad is paying of the house. How are we suppose to get the tickets in 2 wks?"
"Jobs."
"I have a job and it's the lowest pay in the world I swear."
"Well I'll go look for a job then. Hopefully I can find a better job."
"Good luck with that." I said and left. I went back down stairs. Alison comes down the stairs.
"What do you mean by that?"
"Well you 17 and you've never worked a day in your life."
"Yes I have. When you were sent of the that camp for a month I was helping dad and mom at their woks."
"OK. Just go find a job. But first take a shower you smell."
"Thanks." She glared at me and left. I just kept watching t.v.
**Alisons P.O.V**
I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. Once I was dried and dressed I headed down stairs.Courtney was watching the t.v.
"Well I'm off to find a job" I told her.
"Good luck" she shouted just before I walked out the door.
I got to the job center and started looking at the jobs. After 10 minutes of searching I found the perfect job.It was a fashion designer. i took a form and filled it out and put it with the other job forms and headed home.
*Courtney's P.O.V*
I was in the kitchen making dinner when Alison came in.
"I found the perfect job."
"What is it?"
"Fashion design. It's perfect for me."
"That's true. I'm making dinner if your hungry."
"Yeah. I'm going to go call my friends and tell them."
"OK." She ran upstairs. I finished making dinner. "ALISON! DINNERS' DONE!" I yelled from the kitchen. She came downstairs and we ate. "So what did your friends say?"
"They're happy for me. We're going out later tonight to go celebrate."
"Hope you have fun. I have to study for a final exam tomorrow so i can graduate high school. You know we have school tomorrow right?"
"Yeah. I know." she finished eating. "I got to go get ready." She got up and left. I put all the dishes in the dishwasher and then went and took a shower. When i got out there was a note on the counter.
Courtney,
I'm out and I'll be back later today. have a good night miss i don't want to stay in high school anymore.
Love your sis,
Alison.