Our Chemical Affairs

Are you who I think you are?

**Alison's P.O.V**
I had loads of fun. I walked back into the house and went straight to bed.
When I woke up I fell out of bed yet again.
"You really need to stop doing that" I heard Courtney yell from downstairs.
"Yeah, Whatever" I replied. I stood up , Got dressed for work and headed down stairs.
I walked into the kitchen were Courtney sat. I took a piece of her toast and ate it.
"Hey Get your own" She yelled. I stuck my tongue out and her.
"Well I'm off to work bye , Love you" I told her. I heard her laugh as I walked out the door.
*Courtney's P.O.V*
I finished my breakfast and took a shower and got ready for school. I was almost late when I got there.
"Hey Courtney." I heard my friend Brendon say.
"Hey."
"Where's Alison?"
"She's actually at work today."
"When'd she get a job?"
"Yesterday."
"She's going to miss the SAT."
"I know. I just hope it doesn't holder her back so she can't go to college." I went through the day and drove to the nearest coffer shop. When I was leaving the coffee shop I saw someone that looked like Billie Joe Armstrong. I walked over to the shop and I saw Alison working on putting clothes up. I went over to her. "Hey sis."
"Hey Courtney. What are you doing here?"
"I saw that guy walk in here and doesn't he look like Billie Joe Armstrong?" She looked over at him cafe fully.
"Yeah he does."
"Go over there and ask him if he needs any help finding anything."
**Alisons P.O.V**
I walked up to him.
"Uhh...Hi do you need any help?" I asked him.
"oh..um..yes I'm trying to find the perfect outfit for my concert" He said turning round. My eyes widened.
"OMG!" I heard Courtney scream from behind me. I blushed a little.
"Um..who's that?" He asked.
"Oh her..um...I've never seen her before in my life" I said. He chuckled.She came up to us and held out a shakey hand.
"Uh...h.h.ii I'm Courtney" She said blushing. He smiled.
"I'm Billie" He said shaking her hand. I laughed at the expression on her face.
*Courtney's P.O.V*
"I can't believe it's you."
"Um, I get that a lot."
"So, about that outfit." Alison said. Billie was looking into Courtney's eyes.
*Billie's P.O.V*
When I looked into Courtney's eyes there was something that made me lose myself into a different world.
"Excuse me. Billie, your outfit." I snapped out of my trans.
"Huh? Oh yeah. Are you going to be here later?" I asked Courtney.
"Uh, yeah. I'm going to hang around."
"OK. maybe when I get done shopping I can take you out for a drink or something?"
"s-ss-sure." She stuttered. I finished shopping.
*Courtney's P.O.V*
I just got asked out by a rock star. I just stood there in shock.
"I can't believe you got asked out by Billie Joe." Alison said as she left Billie to check out.
"I know. You jealous?"
"No."
"You ready?" Billie asked coming towards us.
"Yeah." I grabbed his arm and we walked out of the store.