Our Chemical Affairs

Guess what?

*Courtney's POV*
When we got home we both went straight to bed. The next morning i got up to get ready for school so I was about to get into the shower when I realized it was Saturday. I went back to bed. I was woken up by Alison.
"Courtney, get up! It's 3:30. Your work calling to say your late."
"Shit." I got up and ran to get ready. Alison was on the ground laughing.
"Just kidding. They only called to give you the day off."
"You fucker."
"Hey at least it got you up."
"Whatever." I laid back down in bed. She game over to my bed and climbed on it too. 'What do you want?"
"I want to know what happen between you and Billie last night."
"Nothing he just asked me out and gave me a backstage ticket to his concert."
"You're going out with a rock star!"
"Yes."
"And you got backstage pass to his concert? With My Chem!?"
"Yes. Now Leave."
"You suck."
"No, jealous people don't belong in my room."
"I'm not jealous. I got Franks number."
"So. I got Billie's number and got kissed by him too."
"OK. You win. I'm still not jealous. Just b/c you got to kiss him. Well I got to go to work. See ya later." She got up and left. I went back to sleep. I was woken up by my cell this time. I got up and answered it.
"Hello?" I said sheepishly.
"Is this Courtney?" It was a mans voice.
"Um, May I ask who this is?"
"It's Billie."
"Oh, hi Billie. Yes I'm Courtney."
"Thank god. I finally got the right number. Do you know how many Courtney Hewitt's there are in this world?"
"Um, no not really. I don't go looking myself up on the Internet."
"Did I wake you up?"
"Yeah. I was just taking a nap."
"Then I'll let you go back to sleep at 5:37pm."
"No, it's OK. I need to get up."
"OK. I was wandering, since you're my girlfriend now, if you'd like to go to a club with me tonight?"
"I'd love to. When??"
"Um, 6:00pm."
"6:00! i got to go get ready. I'll see you when you get her."
"OK bye." I hung up the phone and ran into the shower. When I got out I had 10minutes to get dressed and get my make up on. The next thin I knew the doorbell rang and I was just getting my skirt. I got it on and ran down stairs.
"Hi." I let him in.
"Wow. That's a nice way to meet a guy but I don't think you want to go to the club like that." i didn't realize it but I wasn't wearing a shirt or bra. My face went red.
"Um, Yeah. I'll be right back." I ran upstairs and got a bra and tank top on. I finished my make up and put my shoes on. I grabbed my cell and left a not for Alison by the door. And then Billie and I left.
**Alison's p.o.v***
I was standing on the ladders putting stuff on the shelves. I reached up to put a t-shirt on a shelf when my foot slipped. I screamed waiting to land on the hard cold floor but instead I fell into someones arms.
"You should be more care full" They said putting me down.
I turned around and saw Frank.
"Hey" I said hugging him. He hugged me back. We pulled away.
"What are you doing here don't you need to practice or something?" I asked him.
"Well we were allowed a break so I came here to ask you if you wanted to go get some coffee?" He asked.
"Umm...sure" I said. I left a note on the door saying "Be back in 30 mins" and Frank and I went to get some coffee..
*Courtney's POV*
I was sitting across from Billie looking him into his eyes. they were so perfected. The perfect shade of green. We danced and talked. I was having a great time when Alison called my phone.
"Hello?"
"Where the hell are you?" She asked me.
"I left you a not. I said I was going to be at a club."
"Yeah do you even know what time it is?"
"No?"
"It's 4:43am."
"Holy crap. It's Saturday."
"So. Don't you have work today at 6:00am?"
"Oh, shit. I do. I'll be right home." I hung up the phone and went back over to Billie. Billie, I got to go home I have work today in 1hr.
"OK. I'll take you home." He drove me home and he walked me to the door. "Now don't faint." He kissed me and i kissed him back. I said by and i went into the house.