Our Chemical Affairs

Almost fired

After I got inside I hopped into the shower because i knew I wouldn't be able to get up if i went to sleep. After I got out I got dressed and went to go eat. About 5:30 I got my keys and left. When I got to work my boss started to yell at me.
"Courtney where have you been!? Bands don't have all day you know."
"I'm sorry. But I also have a life to live too."
"Unless you want a job in your life still I'd drop the attitude and get to work." I rolled my eyes and walked away to my office. I put my stuff down and went to the conference room.
"Finally Courtney." Andrew said.
"Shut up." I said in a yawn. I looked at the group sitting at the table and it was Green Day. "What are you guys doing here?"
"Well your company is helping out with our concert and we came to make sure everything is ok." Billie said.
"Cool." I sat down and we went through everything to double check and we had to change a few things. But they were small so it was ok.
"So you guys don't mind changing those things?"
"Nope. Not at all. That's our job."
*Alison's P.O.V*
When I woke up I went down to the kitchen and it looked like a tornado went through it. I cleaned up Courtney's mess and then ate. I heard my phone ringing upstairs so I got up and ran for it. I got to it just in time.
"Hello?"
"Hey Alison, It's Mr. Avon, Your boss."
"Oh, Hi. I know I'm running late. My sister left a huge mess and I had to clean it up. I'll be there soon."
"I'll let you off this time but don't make this a habbit or you'll be finding yourself without a job."
"Yes sir." I hung up and ran into the shower and got ready. I made sure I had everything and then booked it out the door. By the time I got to work I was 1hr and 7mins late. I got my uniform on and went to work.