Our Chemical Affairs

Getting Ready For The Club

**Alisons p.o.v**

Once at work I put the radio on. And "This is how I dissapear" by my chemical romance
was playing. It had just started. While I was putting things on racks I was singing.

"Who walks amoung the famous living dead drowns all the boys and girls inside your bed and if you could talk to me tell me if its so that all the good girls go to heaven well heaven knows"

"Bravo" I heard someone shout.
"Oh my god" I shouted in fright. I turned to see Frank,Gerard,Mikey, Bob and Ray.
"wow sorry I didn't mean to scare you" Geard said.
" It's okay" I told him. Frank came up and gave me a hug.
"Hey were going to a club tonight with billie and crew so I was wondering if you and Courtney want to go?" Frank asked me pulling away.
"Yeah that will be awesome" I said. He smiled.
"Thats cool I'll pick you up at say around 8" He told me. I nodded.
"Bye" I said.
"Bye" He said blowing me a kiss before shutting the door.
*Courtney's P.O.V*
After we were done Billie and I walked out to our cars.
"Hey thanks." Billie said.
"For what?"
"For being there for this."
"I had no choice it's my job."
"Oh."
"Yeah. Hey call me when you get home."
"Ok. Oh, hang on. Gerard and the rest of them and me and the rest of Green Day are going to a club tonight to celebrate before our concert tomorrow."
"Holy crap your concert is tomorrow. I totally forgot."
"We were just talking about it."
"I was to busy staring at you to know what was going on."
"oh, great."
"What?"
"Nothing. Well, we'll be over at your house tonight at 8."
"Ok. See you then. Love you." We hugged and kissed and the spreated. I drove home and on my way my phone rang. "Hello?"
"Courtney guess what?" Alison said on the other line.
"Hey Al, What?"
"We're going to go party with Green Day and MCR tonight."
"Oh really I never knew even though I just got done talking to Billie about it."
"Ah, Billie told you. Wait weren't you suppose to be in work?"
"Yeah. Billie was in the group that I worked with. You know that group called Green Day."
"Yeah shut up. Get home so we can get ready. It's 6:56pm."
"I'm on my way. Bye." I hung up and turned on my radio up really loud. And I got pulled over.
"Excuse me ma'am but you are violating the law right now."
"How?"
"Your disrupting the public."
"Oh come on."
"I'm going to have to ticket you for $475."
"What ever. Here's my shit you need." I handed him everything.
"Thank you. you seem to know what to do."
"I'm use to it. Just get me my ticket so i can get home."
"Ma'm please step out of your car."
"Why?"
"Ma'am."
"Fine."I got out while rolling my eyes. This is stupid.
"Please walk that line." I did it perfectly.
"You actaully think i'm drunk? You're just wasting my time." He got out a breath analizer. "Oh hell no. I don't know who's mouth that's been on." He takes out a disinfecting wipe and wipes down the mouth part.
"Ma'am just do it and everything will be just fine." I did it and it test negative.
"Now may you please get me my ticket so I can go home?"
"Yes." I got back into my car and he went to his. I checked my phone and it was 7:20. Great I'm going to be late. The officer gave me my ticket and all the rest of my shit and i left.
**Alison's p.o.v**

Where is she we're gonna be late. I was pacing up and down the living room. Then I heard the front door opening and courtney came in.
"Where the fuck have you been it's 7:35 we're gonna be late" I said angrliy.
"I know I got pulled over by the police and nearly got a ticket" She told me.
"Again!" I shouted.
"Whatever I'm gonna go get changed" She told me going up stairs.

About 10 minutes later she came back down the stairs as the doorbell went. I ran and opened the door and there stood Frank and Billie.
"Hey Alison" Frank said giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"Hey guys" I said.
"Hi baby" Courtney said hugging Billie.
"Hey sweetie" He said hugging her back. They both pulled away and we headed towards the club.