Our Chemical Affairs

The Concert

**Alison's p.o.v**

I woke up the next morning and saw Frank come into my room. He smiled.
"Hey sleeping beauty" He said.
"Hey" I replied. I pulled the covers off of me and I was about to stand up when i yet again fell out of the bed.
"Ow" I said. I heard Frank laugh. I stood up holding my head. It was really sore.
"You okay?" He asked coming up to me and hugging me. I hugged him back.
"No I have a headache" I told him.
"Well you need to get ready cause our concert is in 2 hours and it takes an hour to get there" He told me pulling away.
"Okay I'll be 2 minutes" I told him.
"Okay I'll be down stairs" He told me walking out the door. I smiled and got dressed.
*Courtney"s P.o.V*
Alison, Frank, And I all sat downstairs waiting for Billie to come down. About 15minutes of waiting Billie came down.
"Finally. Take you long enough?" I said.
"Sorry I had to get my hair perfect." he replied.
"Oh come on. Let's go." We all left and I locked up the house Billie and I got into his car and Frank and Alison got into Frank's car and we met up at the Theater and went back stage.
"Hey Billie." Mike said coming over to him. "Hey Court."
"Hi." Billie said.
"Hey." I said. Alison and I sat backstage wait for them to get ready. A hour later the concert started and Alison and I were front stage on the inside of the security gate thing.
**Alison's p.o.v**

The lights went out and the stage lights came on and my chemical romance and green day came on. Everyone including us were cheering.
"Hey how are you guys tonight" Billie said. Every ones cheers got louder.
"Yeah wow it's great to be here and thanks for coming" Gerard said.
"Okay well lets get this concert started" Billie said smiling.
"We're gonna sing you know what they do to guys like us in prison but instead of Bert singing it will be Billie, so here we go" Gerard replied.

They sang the song and it was amazing.
"Okay now we don't normally do this but Frank and I have a new special someone in our lives and so we're gonna bring them up here so they can sing with us" Billie said with a smirk. Then Gerard handed Frank his microphone.
"Yeah come on Alison and Courtney" He said looking straight at us. Our eyes widened. We looked at each other. Then I smiled.
"Come on it'll be fun" I said grabbing Courtney's arm.
"Now way" She said.
"Aaawww come on the guys and the crowd are waiting" I told her. She sighed.
"Fine" She said . I smiled and we made our way up to the stage.
*Courtney's P.O.V*
Oh my god! I'm on stage with two very famous bands. My face is red because I get really shy around big groups of people.
"You ok?" Billie whispered to me.
"Yeah."
"Ok. Everyone meet my girl Alison." Frank said. You could here the girls in the crowd "aw" and "boo".
"OK Everyone meet my girl Courtney." Billie said. Something people did to Frank they did it to Billie too. "Oh we know you all wish you could have us. Maybe next time." They sang more songs and in most of them they made Alison and me sing parts. Thank god we both knew all the songs by heart. It was the most fun I've had for a long time. Towards the end of the concert they introduced everyone again. When they got to us again they kissed us.
"As you all know and hate this sexy lady here is my girl Courtney." He kissed me.
"Hey no making out on stage. And like you all know this is Alison. The sexist person in the world." He kisses her.
"So it's ok for you to kiss your girlfriend but I can't mine?"
"Yeah." Everyone laughed. They finished up the concert and they said good bye and we went backstage.
"That was a great concert." Gerard said.