Status: I'm baaaaaack

Dear Journal, Who Will Save Me?

Memories Of Venom Lips

Violet's POV

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" I walk to school whenever I can. It gives me inspiration for my work, for example, yesterday I saw a bird soar through the sky! So, I drew a bird, flying in the sky, but the bird was nothing but bones, and blood. Not my best drawing, but I'm still pretty proud of it. As I walk, I try to absorb my surroundings. picking up every drop of detail I can. I pass by Black Crow, the neighborhood were all the "rich" kids live. Including Anton. It looked exactly like a country club. Full of green trees, and miles and miles of houses and green grass....

"Hey Violet, wait up!!" I know that voice way too well.

"What do you want ass wipe?"

"Hahaha, you always had bit of a dirty mouth" Anton smirked, he was right. I looked at him, and I mean really looked at him. The only time when he was ever nice to me, was because he wanted something. He wore a red V-neck with blue stripes, his usual football jacket, and dark, baggy blue jeans. He had dark brown hair, pale skin, and also has hazel eyes. He has thin pink lips, but in reality they were pretty full.....

"Your point is?" What the fuck does Anton want? We haven't had an actual conversation since middle school.

"Aww come on Vi, I thought we were friends? I thought I was the guy you trusted the most?"

"That was before you stabbed me in the back you jerk!! Just leave me alone, ignore me. You're good at that." I walked away. Leaving Anton to do whatever the hell he's about to do. God I hate him so much! Can't he see all the pain he's put me through? All the bullying, blackmailing, the- never mind. I know this is gonna sound cheesy, but he legit broke my heart. I even tried to forget he existed! Pathetic, I know. I'm in front of the school now, and I head to the usual spot where me and the Way boys hangout. Its at the back of the school, there's these huge, long, grey stair steps. We usually eat lunch there when its nice. I stomp my way up the stairs, chuck my bag down, and sit.

"Are you ok?" Asked Mikey.

"No I'm-not-o-fucking-kay! I ran into fucking Anton on the way here!"

"Did he try something on you!?!?!?" Gerard asked in panic.

"No he was, was....... Like he use to be.."

"What do you mean?" Both Ways looked at me with confusion. I shook my head quickly and said it wasn't important.

Gerard's POV

What the hell? Whatever Anton did, he is gonna get the shit blown out of him! Why would anyone want to hurt Violet? She's so sweet, kind, rebellious, and cool. The warning bell rang, and we all went inside.

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom." Said Violet. " I'll see ya in class." I nodded as she smiled and left, Mikey left soon after. I walked through the halls, looking at posters of clubs, and upcoming school events. When I felt someone grab the back of my jacket. I let out a grunt as my back was pushed up against a wall.

"Stay the fuck away from Violet!" I looked up to see a red, pissed off face Anton.

"Why the fuck do you care? All you ever do is make fun of her, and stuff her in lockers!"

"That's none of your goddamn business!" He punched me in the gut and he left. What's going on?

I couldn't help but stare at Violet though. They way she takes each step slowly, the way she moves her hands when she talks, they way she smile with the corner of her lips curves slightly. Oh my God. I think I do like Violet.

Violet's POV

School FINALLY ended, and I'm back in my nice, dark, room. I love just sitting on my bed, daydreaming, listening to music, drawing, but I usually look to escape into a nice big book! As I was reading, my phone started to ring.

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, damn right its better then yours!" Haha aww Frankie, of course you choose THAT song for your ringtone.

"VIOLET!!" Said a screaming Frank.

"FRANKIE!!! Hahaha what's up??" I asked.

"What are you doing this spring break?"

"Nothing really....Why?"

"Good because I'm coming over??"

"Wait what??"

"Hehe, I asked your parents and mine, they said it was ok!"

"Aww Frankie that's great! I can't wait to see you!!! Whens does spring break start for you?"

"Next week."

"Oh, are’s is starts in two weeks."

"Either way, I'M COMING OVER!!"

Dear Journal,

Old memories come back to haunt me. I see them in pictures, green with a curse. Everyday I light a candle, with the memory over the flame, I tell myself "Go away, go away." But nothing seems to work. Suddenly the taste of his venom lips crawls upon my lips again, and I die of that one mistake.

Dear Journal, Who Will Save Me????
♠ ♠ ♠
(This chapter has been re-written)